Home

How many have already stopped playing m18?

This is a discussion on How many have already stopped playing m18? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-25-2017, 07:01 PM   #65
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: How many have already stopped playing m18?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cusefan74
Why do people that do play the game, care so much about people that don't?
Good question. Maybe one of them will answer that..

I didn't intend to argue, was just curious. And people have graciously answered my question. I've never went and read about a video game that I wasn't playing, so I just wanted to know why others might. I got my answer. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2017, 07:20 PM   #66

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack317
Not really. I play the game, and want to read to learn more about different things on it.

I mean it's fine that others do it, to each their own, I've just never visted a video game board of a game I don't play. I personally have no reason to.

You just did. You entered a thread asking the question, "How many have stopped playing the game" which doesn't apply to you.

Yet you chose to read through, and respond. Literally the same thing you are questioning others on.
Old 10-25-2017, 07:28 PM   #67
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
You just did. You entered a thread asking the question, "How many have stopped playing the game" which doesn't apply to you.

Yet you chose to read through, and respond. Literally the same thing you are questioning others on.
Lol ok

Old 10-25-2017, 07:31 PM   #68
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

In truth the question is quasi-rhetorical, because it's really just a hidden, "Madden sucks this year doesn't it" statement, but it being worded this way it cleverly doesn't get it locked. It is what it is.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 10-25-2017, 07:58 PM   #69
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
In truth the question is quasi-rhetorical, because it's really just a hidden, "Madden sucks this year doesn't it" statement, but it being worded this way it cleverly doesn't get it locked. It is what it is.
I mean even if it is, why shouldn't people be able to reasonably discuss not liking the game. I actually get more joy talking about madden than actually playing now a days
Old 10-25-2017, 07:58 PM   #70

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
This is what is the most frustrating part for moderators.

We don't lock threads that should be locked because you deem it to be a "madden sucks" thread and you simply don't agree with that.

We lock threads to quickly because it's a "madden sucks" thread and someone else doesn't agree with it.

Serious question for you. Can a conversation just not be a conversation?

Here was the question in the OP of the thread:

"After one month after release I just quit m18. Causes? Bugs and gameplay and I play human vs human connected franchise, my fellows stop to play too."

Please let me know what harm you think allowing this conversation to continue has?

Understand we are not dumb, we understand veined sarcasm and ulterior motives.

For as many times as users get mad at us for closing a thread they get mad at us for keeping some open.

The conversation in this thread has been harmless. So what is your issue with keeping it open?

The poster came into a thread asking who stopped playing the game which is irrelevant to him since he's still playing (as am I, as an FYI) but is questioning other for still posting here since they aren't playing the game? I'm not seeing the common sense to the complaint?
Old 10-25-2017, 08:00 PM   #71

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack317
Question, why do so many people not play a game, but still follow it on this board?

For me its a game ive been playing since my childhood. Im a long time fan of the franchise so I don't think I will ever stop "following" the game. Im just not pleased with its current state and direction. I actually didnt even buy the game this year. My wife bought it. Still thinking about the 5INT game i threw against her with 3 returned for a TD and the 4th that was returned got overturned due to a penalty. BTW I still won that game lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2017, 09:30 PM   #72
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

OVR: 6

Not yet, but I'm getting a little frustrated with MUT getting stuffed in my face every time I log in. Especially given the fact that CFM went untouched this year.

The game is beautiful though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »