Home

Our Madden NFL 19 Wishlist - What's on Yours?

This is a discussion on Our Madden NFL 19 Wishlist - What's on Yours? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-18-2018, 09:54 AM   #105
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Our Madden NFL 19 Wishlist - What's on Yours?

Def agree with space the field .. players cover ground on offense and defense way to easy..and depth of field also..a clear lib still shouldn't be picked 10 yards ahead of the receivers..let alone any user is in position within three steps sideline to sideline

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2018, 08:56 PM   #106
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0

After each play, I would like the play call screen to always go back to the last play called. Unless I am missing a setting, the game has a very frustrating tendency to remove me from where I wish to be in play calling..

I appreciate having the CPU help. But it's current system does more harm than good. It can be especially cumbersome when the offense is moving fast. This is not a "no huddle" issue.
Old 05-23-2018, 02:00 PM   #107
Rookie

John_2400's Arena

Fix the OLB and DE pass rush too many times they get sucked way inside 2 or 3 yds giving qb long time to throw and make it too easy for qbs to roll out and scramble the be no where in sight its frustrating.
Old 05-23-2018, 03:17 PM   #108
MVP

Our Madden NFL 19 Wishlist - What's on Yours?

I would love to see RPO’s in the game. I’m not sure why they aren’t considering we had some on the PS2 (one of the many things removed since then.. but anyways). It’s such a common thing in the NFL nowadays that it certainly needs to find its way into the playbook.

Last edited by xCoachDx; 05-23-2018 at 03:24 PM.
Old 05-23-2018, 04:41 PM   #109
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Reduce the pinball effect often seen from collisions. It is not very visually appealing, nor very good for game play when the player you're controlling gets knocked around at 8 yard increments whenever contact is made, losing control of the player.
Old 05-24-2018, 11:24 AM   #110
MVP

saintrules's Arena

I'd like to see stadium attendance/atmosphere differ depending on how your franchise is doing. For example, if you're dead last in the league and you're a small market team, have a small number of fans! I understand they don't want to necessarily paint a bad picture of fan bases, but at the end of the day, it's part of sports! If I am going into a Monday Night Football game with Green Bay vs. Chicago and we are both atop the NFC North, I want to see fans going absolutely bonkers.

I feel like Madden has by far the WORST atmosphere of any professional sports game on the market. It doesn't matter if you're 1-14 and it's Week 17 or you're 10-5 and it's do or die for the division title, it feels the same.
Old 05-30-2018, 05:51 PM   #111
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

I would like to see inside and outside shade fixed. As it is right now, the CB's line up properly, but they do not cover as the shade would indicate. Inside shade should defend better against inside routes, but in madden it does not, from my experience. Outside shade in Madden covers inside routes better.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2018, 08:47 PM   #112
Just started!

RiversOverland's Arena

Honestly it's a little late for me to be posting in this thread with the game likely completed, but I'd really love to see an expansion on the emotion aspect of the game.
Your superstar has a drop? Let's see his confidence drop tremendously (unless he has a dev trait that prevents "getting cold") and it can continue during the game, multiple games, or the entire season. (Amari Cooper ahem ahem) Also emphasize player happiness, if a player isn't receiving reps, or is becoming frustrated during contract negotiations, let's see his morale drop tremendously and even once it gets to a certain level, the player requests to be traded and will not return to his peak OVR until a trade is made. Reactions to poor calls can also lead to players having outbursts and receiving personal fouls, furthering the damage. Kickers are the hottest and coldest players in the NFL, add a "confidence" (different than the current) for Kickers, and QBs that affect their ability to perform. Maybe draft picks or free agents have an Eli Manning complex and they don't want to play for the Chargers or what have you, sign him to that team and watch his confidence plummet, or skyrocket if you're the desired team. Wrap it up in a nice little bow, in the NFL it all comes down on the coach, if the players aren't happy, the front office isn't happy, and a coach is likely to get fired if he pisses everyone off.

Here's a breakdown:
-Player Morale affecting gameplay
-MVP candidates get a boost to OVR entering the playoffs
-"Emotion" rating that affects a players reaction to circumstances
-Dev traits for hotheads and ice cold players
-Have salary, playing time, and performance effect OVR/Team Happiness
-Trade requests from poor morale players
-Ability to take pay cut for happier players
-Situational kicker confidence, affecting kick meter, accuracy and power
-Player preferred teams
-Coach adjustments potentially for poor results
Football is the most dramatic thing on tv, stoic dead players on Madden really kill the immersion for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »