Home

llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

This is a discussion on llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2 within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-13-2005, 05:39 PM   #329
2010,13,15,16 CHAMPS!

SidVish's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSkillz50
3.5 is out already? Didn't know that...

I just went to MVPlanet.com and it won't let me D/L... it says doners only until it is released to the public... how lame!

why host it on that site if they are using it to make money and holding it out for a few days?

why agree to that, are they paying you guys??? if they are i guess that is a good reason, but it seems like such a scam if they aren't... who needs that site when you have OS... really

If people are donating to their site they should get the rosters first. It's going to be released to the rest of us later. If people like you keep talking ****, they might not even release it. We should be happy that he is going to release it. So just chill and get them later.
Old 03-13-2005, 05:42 PM   #330
MVP

OVR: 11

ya, but is the site actually run by the ppl who make the rosters? if not, it makes no sense to only put them on a site who will keep them from everybody except the ppl that are donating for a few days.
Old 03-13-2005, 05:43 PM   #331
MVP

devilsjaw's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
ya, but is the site actually run by the ppl who make the rosters?
It's run by the person doing the conversions, and he has the permission of the authors to do the conversions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2005, 05:48 PM   #332
MVP

seems kinda of like a cheap ploy to raise money, but ok if the guy who runs it had to do all that work... as long as it doesn't start ending up that we have to wait a whole week... because it seems like a new version comes out like every 3 days...

it it is for the good of the mvp community i could wait a few days longer i guess...

aslong as the actual site is doing something to get the rosters ready for xbox or ps2

it was posted on tuesday and said in a "few" days... how many days is a few? its almost been a week

on this site called codejunkies.com or somethinit says llcmac 5.0 rosters... what is that? is that the same thing or an old version?? i'm confused

how could the version 5 be out on another site? are they also converting them too? are version 4s even done for the pc?

Last edited by NoSkillz50; 03-13-2005 at 06:03 PM.
Old 03-13-2005, 06:50 PM   #333
Rookie

Wilson10's Arena

OVR: 4

[on this site called codejunkies.com or somethinit says llcmac 5.0 rosters... what is that? is that the same thing or an old version?? i'm confused

how could the version 5 be out on another site? are they also converting them too? are version 4s even done for the pc?[/quote]

You can rename the file whatever you want. Its a fake more then likely AND it was probably just put up to piss off Kraw and those that created the file.
Old 03-13-2005, 06:53 PM   #334
2010,13,15,16 CHAMPS!

SidVish's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson10
[on this site called codejunkies.com or somethinit says llcmac 5.0 rosters... what is that? is that the same thing or an old version?? i'm confused

how could the version 5 be out on another site? are they also converting them too? are version 4s even done for the pc?

Kraw said that it's a fake.

Last edited by SidVish; 03-13-2005 at 06:55 PM.
Old 03-13-2005, 06:57 PM   #335
2010,13,15,16 CHAMPS!

SidVish's Arena

Quote:
seems kinda of like a cheap ploy to raise money, but ok if the guy who runs it had to do all that work... as long as it doesn't start ending up that we have to wait a whole week... because it seems like a new version comes out like every 3 days...

it it is for the good of the mvp community i could wait a few days longer i guess...

aslong as the actual site is doing something to get the rosters ready for xbox or ps2

it was posted on tuesday and said in a "few" days... how many days is a few? its almost been a week

on this site called codejunkies.com or somethinit says llcmac 5.0 rosters... what is that? is that the same thing or an old version?? i'm confused

I don't agree with it as well. I just hope we get it pretty soon though. I wanna start my Cubs dynasty already.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2005, 07:00 PM   #336
MVP

me too. maybe he can tell us his definition of a few days so atleast we know... its already been 5, almost 6, its approaching a week already. can we donate like 1 cent and d/l them? i might hand over a penny for them

Last edited by NoSkillz50; 03-13-2005 at 07:03 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »