Home

Weekly Challenge

This is a discussion on Weekly Challenge within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2015, 08:54 AM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Weekly Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliPalmer
What about the second Rockets challenge? When i checked yesterday there was nothing up? Is it not every tuesday?
I think they put up too many challenges last week, so no challenge this week. They did the first time with the Warriors. I'm assuming its 1 series a week

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2015, 10:51 PM   #82
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

After two weeks and nine emails, I finally got 2K Support to send me a working '94 Robert Horry reward card, and was able to complete the Rockets III Road to the Finals challenge today.

Here are the attribute ratings and badges for '94 Robert Horry, '94 Kenny Smith, and '94 Vernon Maxwell:

Horry and Smith are definitely useful silver cards. Smith is a knockdown shooter with good size and solid passing ability. Horry is a great pick and roll/fade guy due to his athleticism and shooting ability. I also like that Horry has the Closer badge, so he's a beast in the fourth quarter. That Vernon Maxwell card is pretty mediocre though at just about everything. I remember him being a much better defender than this card shows.

I'd expect next week's Otis Thorpe card to be a great rebounder and post defender.
Old 11-18-2015, 10:54 PM   #83
QNo
MVP

Thorpe is not terribly exciting, most of his badges are offensive, too. Would've been a lot nice if they'd made him a 79 silver.
Old 11-18-2015, 11:50 PM   #84
MVP

I remember being kind of excited about Thorpe in 2K15...and then...yeah, not really. Kind of a shame how this game ends up leading to the mental undervaluing of a lot of really formidable legends.
Old 11-19-2015, 06:59 AM   #85
Rookie

And how easy has this road to the finals been then? I've won every game so far without any problems, which I can't say about the Warriors challenge. I found the Jazz challenge to be even easier than the Suns challenge, the only players doing anything for the Jazz is Hornacek and Malone, as Stockton never took any shots against me. Got so many shotclock violations against them. Bit boring but I guess I'm doing the challenges to get new cards so I can't really complain. Pretty bad rewards though I have to say.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2015, 08:36 AM   #86
QNo
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meller
And how easy has this road to the finals been then? I've won every game so far without any problems, which I can't say about the Warriors challenge. I found the Jazz challenge to be even easier than the Suns challenge, the only players doing anything for the Jazz is Hornacek and Malone, as Stockton never took any shots against me. Got so many shotclock violations against them. Bit boring but I guess I'm doing the challenges to get new cards so I can't really complain. Pretty bad rewards though I have to say.
I'm playing the challenges for KAJ and to catch up on basketball podcasts. The actual gameplay is very boring indeed.
Old 11-19-2015, 02:12 PM   #87
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

I use the challenges to test out any new players I've been thinking about adding to my RTTP lineup.

It's also a good place to practice your one-on-one moves and offensive/defensive systems.
Old 11-20-2015, 01:39 AM   #88
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

Wow it's been that easy for y'all. I'm not that far just beat the Cavs. I haven't lost much but damn it was really challenging for me, maybe because my bench consisted of scrub GSW players but I couldn't really get big leads, if I did there'd be some ai cheese to get them back in the game. It's like 2k was going to make things close no matter what lol. One of my wins went to 4 freakin OT's it was nuts.

Anyway so after the Cavs when will I start running into problems/ghost reward cards so I make sure to record or take screenshots? Is it all sorted now?

Last edited by P234thetruth; 11-20-2015 at 01:43 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »