Home

Weekly Challenge

This is a discussion on Weekly Challenge within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2015, 09:51 AM   #105
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Weekly Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlaze
Since when is there a Bulls RTTF?

I thought it's: Heat, Lakers, Pistons, Rockets, Spurs, Suns and Warriors.
Here are the Bulls. If they are going to be in the game this will add another 4 weeks. I think they really need to pick up the pace. At this rate it will be May before people can get Kareem

http://2kmtcentral.com/16/collection...ls-vii-rewards

http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/6910/teamdavis
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2015, 10:30 AM   #106
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessingSpore72
Here are the Bulls. If they are going to be in the game this will add another 4 weeks. I think they really need to pick up the pace. At this rate it will be May before people can get Kareem

http://2kmtcentral.com/16/collection...ls-vii-rewards
wow, so they keep adding more RTTF? like this (sorry but) ******** grind isn't long enough? yikes...

at least I know that I'm going to pick up some bulls players now before they get way overpriced.
Old 12-08-2015, 07:06 PM   #107
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

I could maybe see some use for this week's Mark Aguirre reward card if he was a silver tier player, because he does have a nice post fadeaway (84), decent mid range (75), and solid defensive ratings in the high 70s/low 80s:

But since Aguirre's an 80 overall rated gold player, he's pretty much useless since there are tons of better options in the gold tier at guard/forward.

The playoff series against the '89 Bucks is also a joke since they only have 5 players who aren't randomly generated generics and their center Jack Sikma has messed up tendencies that make him shoot a ton of three pointers even though his three point rating in the 50s.

Last edited by jyoung; 12-08-2015 at 07:10 PM.
Old 12-08-2015, 07:44 PM   #108
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
But since Aguirre's an 80 overall rated gold player, he's pretty much useless since there are tons of better options in the gold tier at guard/forward.
We've all bemoaned it before, but every time the topic comes up, the consistent use of Bronze/Silver/Gold/Etc. tiering for restrictions is really silly. Especially since, now, there are some PvP Challenges that base restrictions on Average Overall for the Team. So they already programmed in some screening logic based on that.

Everything should operate that way, so that players who are at the bottom of a particular tier aren't de facto useless.
Old 12-14-2015, 10:56 AM   #109
Pro

OVR: 4

Anybody notice that the reward for the Pistons Road to the Finals II was Mark Aguirre but the picture on the challenge shows Vinnie Johnson? The faux pas keep on coming from 2K's end.

PG: Reward Amethyst Steve Francis
SG: Jamal Crawford (Hawks)
SF: Kevin Durant
PF: Carmelo Anthony
C: DeMarcus Cousins

6th: Stephen Curry

Coach: Doc Rivers
Playbook: Phoenix Suns
Old 12-14-2015, 11:04 AM   #110
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvislegend
Anybody notice that the reward for the Pistons Road to the Finals II was Mark Aguirre but the picture on the challenge shows Vinnie Johnson? The faux pas keep on coming from 2K's end.
Wow the inattention to this mode is mind-boggling. They still have TBT packs out on Monday lol.
Old 12-14-2015, 05:17 PM   #111
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlaze
wow, so they keep adding more RTTF? like this (sorry but) ******** grind isn't long enough? yikes...

at least I know that I'm going to pick up some bulls players now before they get way overpriced.
Wait so how do we know who's coming next? So it's Bulls for next month which there's four weeks to each one right, and then what other teams Heat and?

I saw the collections but it's still confusing to which players rewarded for what.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2015, 06:44 PM   #112
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Another week, another pointless Road to the Finals reward card that no one will ever want to use in any of their lineups:

Silver Vinnie Johnson has a solid mid-range shot and decent defensive ratings, but even with the Microwave badge, there are so many superior players in the silver tier that I can't see any point to using him. He's too small (6'2") and too slow (74 speed, 67 acceleration) to keep up with most current day NBA guards.

Last edited by jyoung; 12-15-2015 at 07:36 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »