Home

NBA 2K20 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2K20 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-22-2019, 12:55 AM   #89
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K20 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddiespagghetti
I guess on the 2k sports forums. And yeah, agreed. Ive been playing 2k since Iverson was rocking the cover. But sadly, it seems 2k has decided to cater to online players on the park, instead of improving solid core gameplay. I bought NBA live last year and habe no qualms about buying the next live instead of 2k if this lack of attention and care keeps up with the 2k devs
Me too. It's like they're forgetting the NBA in the title. Park play has little to do with the NBA game. I don't mind it being there, but not at the expense of realistic gameplay.
Old 12-22-2019, 04:06 PM   #90
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapCasso
I've also been using brooke to what from brooke and eccentric are you combining?
Using Brooke speed an foul settings otherwise eccentric's....I like a lot of their ideas.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
Old 12-24-2019, 11:00 AM   #91
Pro

Quote:
Running your movement set with Brookes sliders and shadys fouls and its great so far I think 3pt needs to be upped however to make for more realistic attempts but maybe it's because I'm in my league with old and new players and the old players don't shoot as many 3s!
So you're using Brooke's sliders with Eccentric's movement sliders? That's interesting because both guys focus on movement. Is it still working well?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2019, 10:50 AM   #92
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlb1976
So you're using Brooke's sliders with Eccentric's movement sliders? That's interesting because both guys focus on movement. Is it still working well?
It's working well for me on 8 minute quarters. I get 15-20 foul shots a game...each team shooting 45-65% and scores around 100...after not playing this game for a while, it is now my most played game.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
Old 12-27-2019, 11:44 AM   #93
Rookie

Quote:
Yes and I have all fouls turned to 100 except illegal screens they are on 60 and it runs great!
Old 12-27-2019, 02:24 PM   #94
Pro

Quote:
Yes and I have all fouls turned to 100 except illegal screens they are on 60 and it runs great!
Interesting. Oddly enough I went back to using Shady's my last few games (they've worked best for me overall this year) and they feel good again. Stupid 2K updates can not only break people's sets but also unbreak them I guess. Or maybe I've just bounced around so much this year trying to find the right set I'm just losing my mind 😂. I'm gonna wait for more final sets from Eccentric and Duce before I mess around anymore.
Old 12-27-2019, 02:55 PM   #95
Rookie

Quote:
Interesting. Oddly enough I went back to using Shady's my last few games (they've worked best for me overall this year) and they feel good again. Stupid 2K updates can not only break people's sets but also unbreak them I guess. Or maybe I've just bounced around so much this year trying to find the right set I'm just losing my mind 😂. I'm gonna wait for more final sets from Eccentric and Duce before I mess around anymore.
Shadys moved to sketchy for me the players were jittery and animations were off, he hasn't updated in forever lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2019, 05:18 PM   #96
Pro

Quote:
Shadys moved to sketchy for me the players were jittery and animations were off, he hasn't updated in forever lol
Same for me. I didn't use them for weeks but when I went back to them 2 days ago they were fine.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »