Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-22-2013, 01:14 AM   #265
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Which agent is the best to go with. Your friend or the shady guy? Like does staying with your friend get u an endorsers with Nike or Jordan or something?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2013, 01:23 AM   #266
Blowing bubbles

Cpre5's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by acolbert
Is anyone else experiencing star players on opposing teams, not being in the game?

I've posted this before and I and didnt get an answer in the bug thread or Q&A thread.

Ive played:
Heat - no LeBron twice
OKC - no KD
Mavs- no Dirk

I like this game a lot! But it takes a lot from the game when you play the Heat and LBJ isnt in the game...
Played Bulls and Noah was missing
Played Knicks and Anthony was coming of the bench

But that's all I've noticed
Old 11-22-2013, 01:47 AM   #267
MVP

KyotoCarl's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman38134
Which agent is the best to go with. Your friend or the shady guy? Like does staying with your friend get u an endorsers with Nike or Jordan or something?
Don't care about what's best. It's a role playing mode. You decide what you feel you want to do and what you think is best for your character.
Getting an answer to whom to choose will take things away from the experience. Play the game and enjoy it instead and live with the consequences.

My thoughts on how replays should be handled:
http://www.operationsports.com/Kyoto...plays-replays/
Old 11-22-2013, 01:47 AM   #268
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroshi
Until shoe endorsements come along, I've found that you can make 2k branded shoes in the shoe creator and wear them on your MyPlayer!
Managed to recreate my own shoes and it's refreshing to see something other than the generic 2k's.

Makes waiting for that endorsement deal so much easier.
How do you do this? Do you have to create the shoes first then start your career? Coz i created the 2k shoes and then continue my career. Only to find out that I cannot weare the shoes I created, instead they are for sale for $1000 each ( i designed 2, home and away).

Need your advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman38134
Now the script got more interesting. When do you guys get the message either to replace your friend agent or not?
Old 11-22-2013, 02:59 AM   #269
Rookie

Not sure if this is a glitch but it worked for me. I created a pair of 2k branded shoes. Then I went into my MyCareer and to the store where it says I could buy them for 1000 VC. I bought them and equipped them but for some reason my VC stayed the same. It didn't deduct the amount. Don't know what happen but I'll take it
Old 11-22-2013, 04:02 AM   #270
Pro

OVR: 0

After reading your guys stories for a week I can finally post mine. I'm a 6'7 shooting guard. Drafted 7th to the kings. Of course Ellis went 6th to the pelicans. He actually put up 33 points with 3 assist and one block. I had 22 points 6 assists 3 steals and 3 blocks. Failed all but one challenge though. Going to bed I CANT WAIT UNTIL I GET OFF WORK TOMORROW. My girlfriend is going to hate me.

Follow me on Twitter!
Http://twitter.com/cantrellchad
Old 11-22-2013, 05:41 AM   #271
Youtube Innovators

The Lob Mob's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by acolbert
I thought Cousins and were ballin! But some sprouts of hate are popping up!

Spoiler (dont know how to do the fancy button)

He asked me in the players lounge if I would be his sidekick (after I dropped 21pt 22rbd in my first start, then 27pts 13rbs, 9blks in my second). I said sure no problem it is his team and we really could be unstoppable! He said give him the ball EVERY TIME I got it.

I DID THAT! Until the 4th qtr because we were losing and Cousins was throwing up trash every possession! I took over the 4th qtr but couldnt bring us all the way back, this man after the game had the nerve to tell me I wasnt following the plan. Lol you selfish muthabrutha we were getting blown out! Haha

Anyway it doesnt seem like this will work. I want to win! He wants to shine lol. Bad combo...
I've noticed this ever since I started playing with Cousins… The only time he EVER passed me the ball was when he was doubled on the perimeter & I was streaking wide OPEN to the basket...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2013, 08:32 AM   #272
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwilli28
I just got one, fired the "friend" agent, and hired the "big time" agent. Turns out the big time guy is a jerk, and the myPlayer guy doesn't care for him. But 2 games after going with him I got an adidas deal and all the shoes were free, and he has two other deals with Kia and Sprite that you work on. And that was 45 games in.
I kept my dude hopefully I get the same deals also!! My go national fans drop for not signing with the super agent!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »