Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-07-2014, 10:48 PM   #2745
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by claustin
Has anyone experienced an issue where after you get traded you stop getting GM meetings? I haven't had a GM meeting in like 15 games and my post game interviews haven't done anything to help my team chemistry. It's been on 69% since I arrived. My recent activity that gets shown after games is practically empty. How can I get my GM relationship and team chemistry up if nothing ever happens?
yep i got traded to the Bulls just before the All-star break, and now im 7 games away from the playoffs. I havent had a GM meeting since i arrived at the Bulls. Just like you im finding it really difficult to build up team mate chemistry as well as local fan support. Strangely the GM relationship has gone up 20% despite having no meetings. Quite frustrating though having no avenue to increase all this when theres badges and endorsements and whatnot waiting around.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2014, 10:55 PM   #2746
Rookie

Lol I love this game but some stuff makes no sense. For example in my rookie showcase I got 15 pts 10 assists 2 steals 3 rebounds and 1 block and Eli's gets 6 pts, 6 rebounds, 3 assists and somehow he gets drafted before me. 2- I get drafted by the 76sixers when they already drafted Michael carter Williams they already have a rebuilding pg why draft another? 3- to many turnovers literally if you drive to the basket and you get bunked it will be a turnover. 4- teammates don't rebound lamarcus Aldridge got 3 offensive boards in a row from three different shoots lol? LOl I love the one where the opponent goes out bounds and they call a foul on you!
Old 01-07-2014, 11:02 PM   #2747
Rookie

claustin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYOwNArcHEnemY
Quick question, I know it's been asked but can't find an answer.. How the hell do you dunk on a regular basis instead of a layup? My kid has 92 dunk and have picked up about 5 signature dunk animations but can't throw down on anyone ever. Only time I dunk is on a break and then it's usually just a weak 2 hander. Is the problem my layup skill is at about 88? Also will posterizer or highlight reel even help, just seems i've wasted enough VC already?
What's your vertical at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegemietian
yep i got traded to the Bulls just before the All-star break, and now im 7 games away from the playoffs. I havent had a GM meeting since i arrived at the Bulls. Just like you im finding it really difficult to build up team mate chemistry as well as local fan support. Strangely the GM relationship has gone up 20% despite having no meetings. Quite frustrating though having no avenue to increase all this when theres badges and endorsements and whatnot waiting around.
How the hell did you manage to get traded to the Bulls?
Old 01-07-2014, 11:11 PM   #2748
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himari10
Lol I love this game but some stuff makes no sense. For example in my rookie showcase I got 15 pts 10 assists 2 steals 3 rebounds and 1 block and Eli's gets 6 pts, 6 rebounds, 3 assists and somehow he gets drafted before me.
You have to pretty much demolish Ellis in the stat line to get drafted before him. I scored like 35 points with 12 assists and 8 boards and he didn't even crack double digits in points and I got selected one slot ahead of him (Suns/Pelicans).
Old 01-07-2014, 11:34 PM   #2749
Rookie

Quote:
Actually toward the bottom of my post I said I was playing on SS/Sim, so HoF isn't the problem. I haven't played since then so we'll see how the next game goes.

Has anyone experienced an issue where after you get traded you stop getting GM meetings? I haven't had a GM meeting in like 15 games and my post game interviews haven't done anything to help my team chemistry. It's been on 69% since I arrived. My recent activity that gets shown after games is practically empty. How can I get my GM relationship and team chemistry up if nothing ever happens?
Didn't notice but now that you say something it seems as if they are no GM meetings after the all star break/trade deadline.
Old 01-07-2014, 11:51 PM   #2750
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
How the hell did you manage to get traded to the Bulls?
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...rite-team.html

Credit goes to Sir Duke 27 for this method.
Old 01-07-2014, 11:59 PM   #2751
Rookie

claustin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman253
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...rite-team.html

Credit goes to Sir Duke 27 for this method.
Oh that worked for you huh? Nice. I didn't see that until I'd already gotten traded to the Nuggets. I wonder if it would work in year 2?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2014, 12:04 AM   #2752
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Oh that worked for you huh? Nice. I didn't see that until I'd already gotten traded to the Nuggets. I wonder if it would work in year 2?
Yes sir, went from Philly to Indiana.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »