Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-20-2014, 03:52 AM   #3897
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Solis
Did your coach get fired or did you ask the GM to fire him? That's what causes the glitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is on my SF's career with the T'Wolves.. I was checking rookie stats and decided to look at his and noticed it.

No coaching changes that I know of for 76ers etc.. but interesting that in the center career for 76ers there were about 20 trades made when I got bored with playing a center around the all star break.. in my SF's career in 46 games there's been 2 trades in the league.. obviously Vince Carter is one since everyone seems to have him in a trade at some point

XBox: DHMNPhotos
Old 02-20-2014, 04:57 AM   #3898
MVP

davis420's Arena

OVR: 25

What quarter length is everybody playing? I want to play 12 minute but will the points be too high?
Old 02-20-2014, 05:07 AM   #3899
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis420
What quarter length is everybody playing? I want to play 12 minute but will the points be too high?
Try 10 first. It depends what position you play. On my center career I play 12s but on my small forward I go 10
Old 02-20-2014, 05:45 AM   #3900
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis420

I'm a SG and I play on 12. Scores don't get too high, we average about 105 a game which is a lot but nothing too crazy. As long as you're on simulation you won't see scores get too high. If you're on default though you might see scores around 120 or 130 regularly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-20-2014, 07:13 AM   #3901
Rookie

Hey guys I've noticed when playing mycareer that my streak icons are only visible after a whistle and only when the ball is not in play. It also seems like they are not working either I'll miss wide open 3s after it dissapears and my 3pt rating is 96 w/ gear on plus dead eye. I know that heat streaks don't guarantee that you make every shot but I've noticed a difference from when they used to stay visible. Anyone else experience this or know how to fix it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2014, 11:36 AM   #3902
RTTS Junkie

BSUFAN's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by oulzac
Forgot to mention that after this happened, on the social media thing people were talking smack about me. Saying I have issues with my teammates all the sudden, that I don't get along with anyone. My team chemistry is 87?

And that I eat lunch alone in my car. WTF is that all about. It was funny, but I don't get where its coming from. All I did was turn down the shark and stay with the friend. How did that translate into me having teammate issues and eating lunch alone in my car, lol.
That's when I asked for a trade, stupid question and answers
St. Louis Cardinals
Chicago Blackhawks
Los Angeles Lakers

Old 02-20-2014, 11:46 AM   #3903
RTTS Junkie

BSUFAN's Arena

I am my second season Jan in My Career with the Spurs and I finally get my Jordon shoe contract, I am playing offline and least I got some VC points to make my player better. It's fun and everything but you start to lose wanting to play as much as seems the same every game. I will finish this season and see where it goes from there.
St. Louis Cardinals
Chicago Blackhawks
Los Angeles Lakers

Old 02-20-2014, 01:53 PM   #3904
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSUFAN
That's when I asked for a trade, stupid question and answers
Ya now I am getting press conference questions about it. I made the wrong choice in reposne apparently. I thought it was the correct one however. I said its just how rumors go. And I guess that means I blow up at the press and freak out? Not sure why that happened. Then my agent was all like chill the heck out dude you made it worse. And my guy even says, I thought I made the right choice. I think this whole thing was setup to fail no matter what choice of the four you make. How dumb.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »