Home

Official NBA 2k19 MyLeague/MyGM Thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2k19 MyLeague/MyGM Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2018, 12:46 PM   #409
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Official NBA 2k19 MyLeague/MyGM Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaterofworlds888
I'd be interested in seeing if there's any consistency to a team's success through a fantasy draft. I wonder if the success of the Hawks through simming is tied to a code with the team or with a certain player on that team maybe. It'd be interesting to do a fantasy draft and see if things still seem unrealistic.
Its not a big sample size but the first few games in my league where I am controlling the hawks they are losing like they should with supersim. Its just the regular sims they win. Its only like 5 games into it so that could change but for now I've noticed that.
Old 09-28-2018, 02:20 PM   #410
Pro

dom5552's Arena

OVR: 3

A thought I had the other day that I think would add even more depth to franchise modes would be to add more separate staffing. While they have a trainer, each team should have a head trainer that comes with their own staff, or be able to hire individual trainers. By that I mean a strength and conditioning coach, a medical staff, individual scouts for each region of the country, and have those trainers really impact the development and knowledge of players. Im sure this has been discussed before, but adding that element would give more depth and control to players who don’t exactly want to play every single game and enjoy the day-to-day operations of being a GM.

PSN: TheDom45
Old 09-28-2018, 06:54 PM   #411
Rookie

OVR: 0

I didn't immediately buy this year (been playing Madden) and i'm struggling at finding out a general summary of how myleague is this year. All of the slider development is encouraging, thought I heard there was some glitch with the mentor feature? can anyone point me in the right direction for what to expect this year?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2018, 09:05 PM   #412
Rookie

laflame's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by swankyjax
I didn't immediately buy this year (been playing Madden) and i'm struggling at finding out a general summary of how myleague is this year. All of the slider development is encouraging, thought I heard there was some glitch with the mentor feature? can anyone point me in the right direction for what to expect this year?
Mentor feature doesn’t work and the draft classes aren’t any good, they include some historic players but none of them have been wiped clean of their years of experience so they’ll make all nba teams but the rookie of the year team will be generated players who are pretty good which leads to an oversaturation of talent in the league

Overall it’s pretty trash
Old 09-28-2018, 09:10 PM   #413
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by laflame
Mentor feature doesn’t work and the draft classes aren’t any good, they include some historic players but none of them have been wiped clean of their years of experience so they’ll make all nba teams but the rookie of the year team will be generated players who are pretty good which leads to an oversaturation of talent in the league

Overall it’s pretty trash
Bummer, I think I'll try to keep waiting it out then and see if they fix it with patches by the time it starts getting discounted.
Old 09-29-2018, 01:50 AM   #414
Pro

IMG_1018.jpg
So I think I may have just discovered a new glitch. To achieve playing with custom rosters during off season, simply upload the rosters then when you get to the menu that’s pictured, back out and select it again and as you can see, it still has the custom rosters loaded. Gonna test to see how it goes

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-29-2018, 01:52 AM   #415
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talentoso23
Attachment 155961
So I think I may have just discovered a new glitch. To achieve playing with custom rosters during off season, simply upload the rosters then when you get to the menu that’s pictured, back out and select it again and as you can see, it still has the custom rosters loaded. Gonna test to see how it goes

Scratch that it still uploads the default rosters for the off season smh

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2018, 09:57 AM   #416
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
Its not a big sample size but the first few games in my league where I am controlling the hawks they are losing like they should with supersim. Its just the regular sims they win. Its only like 5 games into it so that could change but for now I've noticed that.
Yea, sounds like the quick simming definitely needs work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »