Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-21-2011, 11:51 AM   #1249
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabby21
ohhh bugger wasn't sure that was an important stat....ill make sure i post it form now on. and yeah I can, ill just go back to the calender (just mucking around with an association to get games in) and ill just get the totals from the 3 games.....it's near 4am here (shocking sleeping pattern lol) so I'll post those and more game stats when it's daylight again!

O.k. Thanks a lot Pabby! Seriously, it's huge-- what you've done.
Old 01-21-2011, 12:00 PM   #1250
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Nice game pabby21 Good to see that you were able to pull out a win.
Old 01-21-2011, 12:07 PM   #1251
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
Nice game pabby21 Good to see that you were able to pull out a win.
thanks mate, today I was 2 wins 1 loss and overall since All star think Im like 10 W's 12 L's.....

it all just goes to show it's not impossible, just got to really play smart. Only thing annoying is that the bad teams do play better than they should.....but you can usually get a comfy lead, but due to the runs the margin usually isn't a huge winning margin.....a W is a W though haha

I'm intrigued by HOF though, if it's true that it's like All Star difficulty without the 'all star logic' so to speak....could be the missing ingredient to Greenies awesome work
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2011, 12:08 PM   #1252
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenieblue
O.k. Thanks a lot Pabby! Seriously, it's huge-- what you've done.
haha just doing my bit for our little bball community we got going here....plus bball is massive passion of mine so it's not like it's a chore

right......im going to bed lol!
Old 01-21-2011, 12:12 PM   #1253
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabby21
thanks mate, today I was 2 wins 1 loss and overall since All star think Im like 10 W's 12 L's.....

it all just goes to show it's not impossible, just got to really play smart. Only thing annoying is that the bad teams do play better than they should.....but you can usually get a comfy lead, but due to the runs the margin usually isn't a huge winning margin.....a W is a W though haha

I'm intrigued by HOF though, if it's true that it's like All Star difficulty without the 'all star logic' so to speak....could be the missing ingredient to Greenies awesome work
Yeah a W is a W as far as the standings is concerned. I just want to have a game where I beat the crap out of a team and not have to worry or have any doubt that in the 4th qtr that the scoring gap is gonna close no matter what. As of now you know the cpu will get back in the game.
Old 01-21-2011, 01:01 PM   #1254
Rookie

OVR: 1

These sliders go with Geebo's rosters right? I'll post some stats tonight. My biggest problem are the Orlando Magic, they seem to make everything..and Dwight doesn't get enough touches
Old 01-21-2011, 01:51 PM   #1255
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

I feel like a drug/alcohol addict. This game has been on my mind nonstop. Gotta be strong and resist the temptation to play tonight but damn its hard because I know I can win with this set if I play it right. Lol!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2011, 01:51 PM   #1256
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontkillbill
These sliders go with Geebo's rosters right? I'll post some stats tonight. My biggest problem are the Orlando Magic, they seem to make everything..and Dwight doesn't get enough touches
Yeah they do. And don't worry Dwight will get his touches. He had about 15 against me and went 9 for 11 with a couple of trips to the line. It was mostly in the 4th too. I shouldve set his DT to Always because I didn't have anyone with good post D on my team and it seems like DT in the paint takes too long to get there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »