Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-08-2011, 09:55 AM   #1649
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mourf
I'd like to know if you can give the numbers ? cause I don't understand what you want to tell in this part of your post. (in bold)
Steals were too high for me with Greenie set, so I lowered HANDS by 1 for both HUM and CPU. Lowering this has produced a fall in turnovers. As a consequence I lowered pass accuracy by 1 on both to keep T/O numbers at the right spot. But be warned, you'll see more missed passes as the one you've pointed out in your video.
Old 02-08-2011, 09:59 AM   #1650
Pro

Cesco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabby21
did Rashidi add/update coaching sliders? Geebo and Nogster have updated coaching sliders which are a part of a roster file you download......it makes a HUGE difference, I don't see the issues you pointed out at all
Rashidi rosters don't have edited coach profiles and playbooks (the 14/01 ones) so I see always the default plays I saw with default rosters. Nogster rosters are opening day right? He didn't update rosters after the NBA season has started.
Old 02-08-2011, 11:51 AM   #1651
Rookie

pistonica's Arena

OVR: 4

But if i use the sliders from the first post without having the patch because it hasn't been release yet for PC...does it work?...I believe so because i don't know what this non-yet released patch could change :-??..Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2011, 07:09 PM   #1652
Pro

mjbird123's Arena

OVR: 32

these are the WORST SLIDERS I EVER USED AND I TRIDED SO MANY SLIDERS BUT THESE ARE THE WORST.

JUST KIDDING GREAT SLIDERS THANKS FOR ALL THE TIME AND EFFORT U PUT INTO THESE SLIDERS
Old 02-08-2011, 08:59 PM   #1653
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjbird123
these are the WORST SLIDERS I EVER USED AND I TRIDED SO MANY SLIDERS BUT THESE ARE THE WORST.

JUST KIDDING GREAT SLIDERS THANKS FOR ALL THE TIME AND EFFORT U PUT INTO THESE SLIDERS
Had me fooled for a minute . These are money that's for sure!!!
Old 02-08-2011, 09:11 PM   #1654
Rookie

OVR: 3

if you're not using a roster that has had touches, ratings, play books adjusted, such as Geebo's on playstation 3, your experience will be ridiculously different to what these sliders have been made for......I STRONGLY suggest you play these with a custom roster.....geebo on PS3 is what I use and what Greenie has endorsed from the get go of post patch all star.........
Old 02-08-2011, 11:55 PM   #1655
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hi all,
I'm sort of confused here.
Am I supposed to use the slider WITH Geebo's Essential Rosters or just use the slider itself WITHOUT Geebo's Essential Rosters?

and also
for the coach profiles such as tendencies, off. tempo, etc. am I suppose to adjust those also because I used 2k share d/l for the sliders only and they are different.
So I'm guessing I have to change that myself since it doesn't come with the 2k share d/l slider?
Help a confuse person please.
Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2011, 04:23 AM   #1656
Pro

Cesco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabby21
if you're not using a roster that has had touches, ratings, play books adjusted, such as Geebo's on playstation 3, your experience will be ridiculously different to what these sliders have been made for......I STRONGLY suggest you play these with a custom roster.....geebo on PS3 is what I use and what Greenie has endorsed from the get go of post patch all star.........
I'm on 360, if someone can suggest something better than Rashidi I'm all ears.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »