Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-13-2011, 01:18 AM   #1681
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman118
I've read some of these pages. I have 2 questions.

1 I also am wondering if these are on 2k share for Xbox.

2 How difficult are these. I play with mkharsh pro sliders but severely juiced.
I have all my shooting at 48 or lower.
cpu inside close at 50.
mid range 54, 3pt 55.

I just got done slapping the Lakers with my improved clippers team by 20.
Then crushed the Clippers by 30 with the pacers.

I have some good games and lose 1 once in a blue moon. I am looking for more difficulty without going to hall of fame.
v3.5 is on the 2k Share under the GT "Tuesdays Prize"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2011, 04:37 PM   #1682
Rookie

OVR: 0

Am I the only person who is finding it imposible to get a game where you commit less than 20 turnovers...

I dont use Total Control Passing because I'm so used to previous iterations of the game without it.

The most annoying thing is the inbound passes. Around 4 TO's a game from missing inbounds despite being in touching distance of the inbounder.

Could you suggest some sliders for me, I've increased pass accuracy by 1 but no difference at all. I don't want to make major changes because I am still winning and losing games, but my stats are totally skewed because I have the highest TO'sPG at 19.1 with the 2nd team at 16.2
Old 02-13-2011, 05:28 PM   #1683
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer

OVR: 13

I know what you're saying, but once you get used to Icon Pass and Total Control Passing you won't go back. The default passing selection for some reason is really screwed up this year.

Plus, Total Control Passing will erase those "Come on you dumb [insert censored word here], MOVE! MOVE! The basket's open! Go for it so that I can pass it to you!" If the player (as in AI) insists on not moving to the basket for the assist and layup/dunk, or if your teammate is stuck and you want to move him to an open position yourself, learning to play off-the-ball can be great with Total Control.

Last edited by Leftos; 02-13-2011 at 05:32 PM.
Old 02-14-2011, 01:29 AM   #1684
Rookie

OVR: 2

You pretty much have to learn the total control. I would have snapped this game in half using the A button passing. It is screwey. Just go practice. Theres really only 4 ways to lead for the most part. It will help immensely.

Also I downloaded these sliders on 2kshare and noticed no tendencies or fouls were done. I downloaded the ones from feb 4. Is there a newer update I am missing.
My Player. 99 ovr 6'5 SG Miami drafted #2 rd 2
Clippers association 43-21
Pacers association 37-19

NFL- Seattle Seahawks
NBA- Seattle Sonics/Portland Blazers
MLB- Seattle Mariners
NCAAF-UW and Texas
NCAABB-UW and Texas
Old 02-14-2011, 01:48 AM   #1685
Banned

OVR: 3

so can you guys explain to me what Defensive Awareness at 0 and 100 does?? like for example, what if i put DA at 0 and OA at 100?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2011, 03:38 AM   #1686
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6

Playing My Player I discovered that the meaning of sliders is very well explained when you add points to your player skills. That's the best description of them I found so far. Try and have a look.

Last edited by Cesco; 02-14-2011 at 03:41 AM.
Old 02-14-2011, 08:22 AM   #1687
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amare
Am I the only person who is finding it imposible to get a game where you commit less than 20 turnovers...

I dont use Total Control Passing because I'm so used to previous iterations of the game without it.

The most annoying thing is the inbound passes. Around 4 TO's a game from missing inbounds despite being in touching distance of the inbounder.

Could you suggest some sliders for me, I've increased pass accuracy by 1 but no difference at all. I don't want to make major changes because I am still winning and losing games, but my stats are totally skewed because I have the highest TO'sPG at 19.1 with the 2nd team at 16.2
Even with Total Control is a mess, those inbounds are just horrible, they just throw the ball away.
Same with just making a simple pass into the post, even players with high pass ratings just throw the ball somewhere, nowhere near the player the pass is intended for, it doesn't matter if Total Control or not.
Old 02-14-2011, 09:12 AM   #1688
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenkbron
Even with Total Control is a mess, those inbounds are just horrible, they just throw the ball away.
Same with just making a simple pass into the post, even players with high pass ratings just throw the ball somewhere, nowhere near the player the pass is intended for, it doesn't matter if Total Control or not.
As stated many times before this problem can be easily solved by putting pass accuracy back to 50. The 44 setting (together with the HANDS setting) is set this way to have a realistic amount of turnovers and steals. With these settings (and a bit of carefulness) I have the CPU averaging less than 13 TPG in 25 games. Same for me.

You can go back to default values, but you'll se an unrealistic number of turnovers. It depends if you want real stats or just enjoy the game without lost inbound passes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »