Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-09-2011, 04:25 AM   #1657
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinoy_boy_9
Hi all,
I'm sort of confused here.
Am I supposed to use the slider WITH Geebo's Essential Rosters or just use the slider itself WITHOUT Geebo's Essential Rosters?

and also
for the coach profiles such as tendencies, off. tempo, etc. am I suppose to adjust those also because I used 2k share d/l for the sliders only and they are different.
So I'm guessing I have to change that myself since it doesn't come with the 2k share d/l slider?
Help a confuse person please.
Thanks
Coach profiles come with rosters. So if you download sliders from 2K share you have ONLY sliders. You can find coaching profiles in Geebo's Rosters file for example.
Old 02-09-2011, 04:40 AM   #1658
Pro

Cesco's Arena

After 3 more games I've decided that shooting success sliders have to come down a bit again. I'm settled near 49% after 23 games, so does CPU. Of course I'm leading NBA with these numbers. This will be good, because rebounds still struggle to reach 40 per team in 1 game out of 3. Don't know if this is because of Rashidi rosters, but I see too many games ending with super high FG%. Ok sometimes you can have a game where you shoot 55%, but this must not happen every game. In a game where you shoot 55% and CPU 51% it's impossible to see many rebounds (and this is correct). I think mid jumpers will go down by 1, they still go down to easily, contested or not.

And then I tested the foul thing which I discussed some pages back with Greenie. I can confirm that if you raise the HUM shooting fouls slider you raise the frequency that fouls are called against you, that's to say fouls committed by your team. So if my team always commit less fouls than the CPU I have to raise the HUM shooting soul slider. I tested it with the 100/0 thing. Having said that, I'm testing with 65/63 and so far it's looking good. Tried 66/63 and CPU reached me in FTA in 2 quarters.
Old 02-09-2011, 08:57 AM   #1659
Pro

Cesco's Arena

I've read some posts in the Rosters forum and I'm afraid that some things I've seen in my games are a direct consequence of Rashidi's Rosters. A super roster is in development for 360s (The Game & JFK) and I think I'll start a new association with that. This means I'll have to start to tweak again the sliders from the original set (if needed) and gather stats from scratch.

At the end this is what I like to do :-)
Old 02-09-2011, 09:45 AM   #1660
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesco
I've read some posts in the Rosters forum and I'm afraid that some things I've seen in my games are a direct consequence of Rashidi's Rosters.
Like what for exemple ? Pass ? Fg% of some players ?

Is there's a super roster in dev it can be cool ... if the man behind these roster are almost persevering than you and Greenie it gotta be a great thing !
Old 02-09-2011, 10:02 AM   #1661
Pro

Cesco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mourf
Like what for exemple ? Pass ? Fg% of some players ?

Is there's a super roster in dev it can be cool ... if the man behind these roster are almost persevering than you and Greenie it gotta be a great thing !
I've read other people complaining about players shooting like crazy from mid and 3 point range. Playbooks always the same. Some ratings seem too exaggerated for me too (I'm no expert in rosters), but almost everyone good (not a star, just good) in 3 pointers has earned the "3" badge in Rashidi's Rosters. The scale is correct for sure, but transferred into the game it creates weird things. Half of the players in Orlando have 80+ 3 point range ratings. I mean, this is fine, but everyone is TOO good in what they do, making the game again too difficult. FG% for me are too high and I've already gone down by 1 or 2 in all shooting success sliders as published by Greenie. This way 48-50 FG% has become the average when instead should be the top of the ranking.

What I miss more are playbooks, different plays called on AUTO both by HUM and CPU.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2011, 10:30 AM   #1662
Rookie

Quote:
Coach profiles come with rosters. So if you download sliders from 2K share you have ONLY sliders. You can find coaching profiles in Geebo's Rosters file for example.
Thanks. So I do have to use the slider WITH Geebo's roster file?
Old 02-09-2011, 12:36 PM   #1663
Pro

Cesco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinoy_boy_9
Thanks. So I do have to use the slider WITH Geebo's roster file?
Yes, it'll make everything better
Old 02-09-2011, 12:53 PM   #1664
Rookie

Quote:
I've read other people complaining about players shooting like crazy from mid and 3 point range. Playbooks always the same. Some ratings seem too exaggerated for me too (I'm no expert in rosters), but almost everyone good (not a star, just good) in 3 pointers has earned the "3" badge in Rashidi's Rosters. The scale is correct for sure, but transferred into the game it creates weird things. Half of the players in Orlando have 80+ 3 point range ratings. I mean, this is fine, but everyone is TOO good in what they do, making the game again too difficult. FG% for me are too high and I've already gone down by 1 or 2 in all shooting success sliders as published by Greenie. This way 48-50 FG% has become the average when instead should be the top of the ranking.

What I miss more are playbooks, different plays called on AUTO both by HUM and CPU.
Ok so you confirmed what I think abot OLR rating ! ^^ and you play with them so you can only be objective.

Last time I do 6-6 with Ray Allen at 3 , good but I prefer see him make 5-6 or 4-6.

Hope this new "super roster" will be good.

ps : it exist a first version of roster on 2kshare Cesco, I will maybe try with Greenie set.

Last edited by Mourf; 02-09-2011 at 01:00 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »