Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-27-2010, 10:45 PM   #729
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lccowboys
Absolutly love these sliders. I have one tiny problem though.

The hook shot out of post seems a little off. I was 1/8 with scola (all post). I think im going to raise it by 5.
Thanks, man.

That would be the Close slider. Let me know how it goes.
Old 12-27-2010, 10:47 PM   #730
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdogg30
Could it possibly be because the contest shot is at 98? They fall for the fake cause they are alittle too agressive

Yeah, you guys might be right. Easy to test.
Old 12-27-2010, 10:48 PM   #731
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geebo
Correct. However greenieblue has updated the Help D in some profiles. I will be releasing my Essential Rosters V 3.0 with all coach profiles updated and more edits, shortly. Stay tuned.

I'm glad you caught that.

Nice work, Geebo. I hope people are enjoying your rosters.

I don't think they realize what a pain in the *** editing all Potential ratings down is, and how important. Not to mention the other things you've done.

Use his rosters, people!

Last edited by greenieblue; 12-27-2010 at 10:51 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2010, 10:58 PM   #732
Rookie

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenieblue
I'm glad you caught that.

Nice work, Geebo. I hope people are enjoying your rosters.

I don't think they realize what a pain in the *** editing all Potential ratings down is, and how important. Not to mention the other things you've done.

Use his rosters, people!
Thanks for the support Greenie. Yea the Potential and DC Dunk Edits was very tedious but well worth it. Potential edits needed to become as player progression is extremely inflated without the edits

But without your sliders and coach profiles they wouldn't be half of what they are. Got to say thanks again greenie, these are by far the best sliders I ever used for a sports game.

My rosters and your sliders compliment each other nicely. Thanks for letting me use your work. Maybe you can add a link in your first post or mention them that the coach profiles are already included with them. Up to you, thanks again for the support. 3.0 should up sometime after midnight, with all your coach profile edits.

New York Knicks

New York Yankees
Green Bay Packers
Italia Azzuri National Team

Last edited by Geebo; 12-27-2010 at 11:07 PM.
Old 12-27-2010, 11:08 PM   #733
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geebo
Thanks for the support Greenie. Yea the Potential and DC Dunk Edits was very tedious but well worth it. Potential edits needed to become as player progression is extremely inflated without the edits

But without your sliders and coach profiles they wouldn't be half of what they are. Got to say thanks again greenie, these are by far the best sliders I ever used for a sports game.

My rosters and your sliders compliment each other nicely. Thanks for letting me use your work. Maybe you can add a link in your first post or mention them that the coach profiles are already included with them. Up to you, thanks again for the support. 3.0 should up sometime after midnight, with all your coach profile edits.
Thanks, man.

Done.
Old 12-27-2010, 11:24 PM   #734
Banned

OVR: 21

Hey Greenie, I was looking at your coaches profiles and notice a lot of crash boards are alot lower than default. Hows your Off. boards in games? Plus what are simmed games in association off. baords lookin like? Just curious what teams stats are looking like and if teams O boards look normal roughly between 8-14 per game.
I have been messing around in quick games with coaches profiles trying to get teams to play more like themselves and I have been upping crash boards by +40 for teams. In practice runs in association teams crash boards were looking real good in simmed games.
I had planned to wait for FFAACC03 to input rashidi's work but I like having all the players in the game and not the created caps, so i have not completely made up my mine if I am running with Rashidi's or not yet because of this.
Old 12-28-2010, 12:22 AM   #735
Rookie

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by travis72
I had planned to wait for FFAACC03 to input rashidi's work but I like having all the players in the game and not the created caps, so i have not completely made up my mine if I am running with Rashidi's or not yet because of this.
This is the exact reason I made my rosters I couldn't stand the caps especially my boy Landry Fields. It really urked me.

New York Knicks

New York Yankees
Green Bay Packers
Italia Azzuri National Team

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2010, 01:48 AM   #736
Rookie

Wil2DaSon's Arena

OVR: 3

Looks like you were right about the orebs Greenie. Also a funny note about this game is that Boozer broke his wrist! Now I know in real life it was his hand, but same area of the body anyways. LoL

Chi(me)_vs_LAL
113____pts__106
38/90__fg__36/94
42%___fg%___38%
5/25__3pt___6/24
20%___3pt%___25%
32/39__ft___28/33
82%____ft%___84%
24_____ast___21
20____TO____20
18____foul____21
52____reb____55
6____oreb____8
16___stl____15
7_____blk____3
52____pip____42
45__bnchpts__33
4_2ndchncpts_4
10_fstbrkpts_10
“I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”– Michael Jordan

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »