Home

mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-13-2014, 05:06 PM   #777
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

quick question i am a slider maker although i am 2k14 next gen and these are for 2k11 i just wanted to pick your brain because you are a great slider maker why do you have rebounding O at 100 and D at 0
Old 03-13-2014, 06:36 PM   #778
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayOtic723
quick question i am a slider maker although i am 2k14 next gen and these are for 2k11 i just wanted to pick your brain because you are a great slider maker why do you have rebounding O at 100 and D at 0
Because on 2k11, offensive rebounds were really hard to come by. Most slider sets had it like this.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Old 03-14-2014, 09:20 AM   #779
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

I have actually updated this set again, but haven't posted the new ones here. I've went back down to All-Star level, and am loving the heck out of this game. But I had to make some changes to get the game to play appropriately. If interested, I can post them here. The set on page 1 is now outdated. I wasn't sure how many guys were still playing this game....
Old 03-14-2014, 09:34 AM   #780
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

Yeah post them because I think it's time to head back to this game. Is there a roster you would recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-14-2014, 03:28 PM   #781
MVP

MavsManiac4Life's Arena

OVR: 11

I was actually playing this a bit last week, would love to have the new set.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2014, 10:09 AM   #782
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Page 1 - post 1 is now updated. All sliders reflect what I'm using. I'm an old-school classic file gamer, so these sliders reflect what I'm using across the board for all the roster files I have for 2K11. Note all the changes and double-check your numbers. This game, though not perfect, is just amazing! Hope you enjoy them!

Please note that I have tested these to death. So if something looks odd, just trust me. The huge things I was trying to fix were:

- offensive rebounding
- passing needed to be more difficult, especially in the paint
- bumping needed to be lowered

Probably some other things, but those issues are pretty much resolved with this set. If you personally don't like some things just tweak according to your needs. Thanks!
Old 03-15-2014, 02:10 PM   #783
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6

I actually have been playing with OBD on 20. I also feel like ball handling is the counter for it but if you raise it too high the CPU gets too many blow bys. Good stuff. I'm curious though what made you lower quickness? What does that affect exactly besides obviously them not being as slow? Lol

XBLGT: tjor24
Old 03-16-2014, 08:51 AM   #784
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Page 1 - post 1 is now updated. All sliders reflect what I'm using. I'm an old-school classic file gamer, so these sliders reflect what I'm using across the board for all the roster files I have for 2K11. Note all the changes and double-check your numbers. This game, though not perfect, is just amazing! Hope you enjoy them!

Please note that I have tested these to death. So if something looks odd, just trust me. The huge things I was trying to fix were:

- offensive rebounding
- passing needed to be more difficult, especially in the paint
- bumping needed to be lowered

Probably some other things, but those issues are pretty much resolved with this set. If you personally don't like some things just tweak according to your needs. Thanks!

The only thing 11 is missing is the right stick dribble. In genereal my stick skills are so bad I can't do most of the advanced stuff w/o that. 11 is still a great game though. Thanks for updating these.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »