Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-29-2012, 11:47 PM   #1113
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by z Revis
Damn mk, I was just asking.

I just picked the game up today so I really haven't gotten around to testing things. Was just curious about that setting, that's all.
It's just that supposedly by putting run plays @ 0 or 1 then the cpu actually run plays.
If u leave it at default values then cpu always fast breaks without using any set plays. It is actually reversed. At least that's what most slider makers in this forum say.
Based on my personal experience though (and as i already written some posts before) if i put run plays @ 1 for all teams then i never get above 10 fast break points per game.
If i leave them default then i get the normal 10-20 fast break points per game for both teams.
That's just my personal experience though.
Try both theories and choose what suits you best

Sent from my JB Renovated HTC One X Quad-Core Beast
Old 12-30-2012, 08:46 AM   #1114
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Just started the playoffs with these sliders and WOW. It was me (bulls) VS, Knicks game was close entire first half. No more than a 5 pt lead for either team. Second half different story. Knicks went on a 20-2 run, Fouls galore, Rose fouled out in late 3rd qtr. Lost 114-89. Even though I lost I loved the way it played out. Challenge in the first half, and then a team goes on the run.
Old 12-30-2012, 03:02 PM   #1115
Rookie

Is anyone else finding the shooting guards spot up shooting excessively even in front of the face of a defender? Any idea on what slider would fix this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2012, 05:05 PM   #1116
Rookie

The thing that frustrates me is how some games have teams shooting 80 percent from the field. Not going to win any game with those numbers.

Old 12-31-2012, 09:50 AM   #1117
Rookie

R0ver's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlemke13
The thing that frustrates me is how some games have teams shooting 80 percent from the field. Not going to win any game with those numbers.
No way should the CPU shoot that high if you play good defense, don't give them easy layups, and contest shots.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:00 PM   #1118
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

The left trigger is your friend...
Old 12-31-2012, 03:15 PM   #1119
Rookie

OVR: 2

im so tired of these ft %. they always shoot 90+ from the FT line.... is there anything im doing wrong? deandre jordan hitting 2 in a row... come on
Old 12-31-2012, 06:56 PM   #1120
MVP

LanteriX's Arena

OVR: 15

These sliders play pretty well on both sides of the ball.

The only gripe I have, and I'm not sure is something that can even be fixed with the sliders is something I notice when the CPU runs plays. They seem incredibly reluctant to break from a play once they start running it. Meaning, they can have a wide open shot with a guy that can and should take the shot, but instead they hold the ball and wait. This really winds up eating into the CPU's FG% because they'll pass on good looks to finish running the play far too often.

Not sure how to remedy this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »