Home

Official NBA 2K12 My Player Thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2K12 My Player Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-07-2012, 12:02 AM   #1737
L.A. to S.D. to HI

Boltman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Official NBA 2K12 My Player Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayhawksFan09
Thanks, wish I saw that earlier! So are you basically saying my only option is to start all over at this point?
Unfortunately, yes.

But on the bright side, looks like the newest roster is releasing tonight so you can start your new my player with updated rosters.

OH, also if you request a trade and it goes through eventually and your mp gets traded to a new team it will turn auto save back on! Make sure to repeat the steps I posted.
Old 01-07-2012, 12:07 AM   #1738
Rookie

OVR: 0

Agggh, okay, thanks! Guess I'll just start all over. At least in 2K12 you can finally skip a bunch of games. Good news on the rosters! Do you know what time tonight or anything? I'll definitely be more careful with this player!
Old 01-07-2012, 12:16 AM   #1739
L.A. to S.D. to HI

Boltman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayhawksFan09
Agggh, okay, thanks! Guess I'll just start all over. At least in 2K12 you can finally skip a bunch of games. Good news on the rosters! Do you know what time tonight or anything? I'll definitely be more careful with this player!
Keep an eye in this thread for when they drop.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2043242193
Old 01-07-2012, 12:32 AM   #1740
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xIcee
Is anyone having this problem?

My team (CHA) always get the 2nd pick in the first round, while the 76ers get the 1st. It seems like it goes in order by the team name.

Even though we were 1st in the entire league last year(69-13). We didn't trade anyone last year too. Shouldn't that set us for the 30th pick? I find this confusing.
bump.......
Old 01-07-2012, 12:37 AM   #1741
Rookie

I find it extremely biased that the other console and PC users get all these patches and updates, yet the Wii game was more expensive, with less content. No online mode, no unlockables, and last years rosters, and no available updates -_-

Ok vent over. Just blew out Phoenix by 30. My first triple double, 24 pts, 12 boards, 3 assists and 12 blocks in 26 minutes. Whoo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2012, 12:56 AM   #1742
Banned

TheCaptain's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWardAz
I find it extremely biased that the other console and PC users get all these patches and updates, yet the Wii game was more expensive, with less content. No online mode, no unlockables, and last years rosters, and no available updates -_-

There is your problem but nice job on the triple-double. I can't even get one block so far with my Center, but it's no big deal.

Last edited by TheCaptain; 01-07-2012 at 12:59 AM.
Old 01-07-2012, 01:17 AM   #1743
Rookie

OVR: 3

Complete BS..
It's the 4th Q of the Knicks game.. Close game.. 14 straight wins entering the game.. I was struggling.. And with 7 minutes left, the coach takes out Howard and Richardson and gives me the worst lineup we have putting me at the SF.. and bringing Duhon AND Nelson in? Wtf? So now I have NO other shooters so I'm left to do everything.. I had 12 points 8 assists with 7 minutes left.. Finished with 31 points 8 assists.. Like really Amare was killing inside, I think that's a good sign to get Howard back in.. But nooooooo... If there was a punch the coach button, it would have been pressed.. If there was a flick off the crowd button, it would have been pressed, same as if there was a spike the ball.. It's ridiculous how that works.. Neither Nelson nor Duhon can guard, nor can they run the offense.. Ugh!
Old 01-07-2012, 01:38 AM   #1744
Banned

TheCaptain's Arena

OVR: 11

All I can say about my last game is Really? We had a comfortable lead on the Spurs in the third ahead by about 30 points and the coach takes me out. I go for a bucket and hear the announcer say "they really need this one," as I miss and look at the score that was 70 something to 40 was now 82-81 Spurs lead.

My simmed team got outscored 42-19 in the third blowing the lead but I partially blame myself for the loss because the game was still within reach and I missed some big And-1's along the way but come on to blow a 30 points lead in about ten minutes is sad.

Last edited by TheCaptain; 01-07-2012 at 01:45 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »