Home

Post-Patch 3 sliders All-American (WIP)

This is a discussion on Post-Patch 3 sliders All-American (WIP) within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2010, 08:35 PM   #97
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: Post-Patch 3 sliders All-American (WIP)

Did you change HUM run blocking from 35 back to 40? I've been playing with it at 35 the past 3 seasons in my dynasty and I think it's best. 40 seems to be too wide-open.
Old 09-25-2010, 08:45 PM   #98
Rookie

kkman187's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Dozier
Did you change HUM run blocking from 35 back to 40? I've been playing with it at 35 the past 3 seasons in my dynasty and I think it's best. 40 seems to be too wide-open.
I play at 35, but I constantly edit the first page, so let me check.

Edit: Yeah, changed it back to 35.
"There are enough flaws with this game (NCAA 10) as it is w/o people believing that the game will rape your girlfriend, knock up your mom and steal your identity before jumping out the window screaming..."Season Showdown Rules, Bitchesssssssss!"
- DonohoFlnkr
Old 09-26-2010, 12:12 AM   #99
Pro

bpete07's Arena

OVR: 6

What are you guys seeing for best results for rushing in the spread? I'm playing with Auburn and am diggin these sliders but can't seem to find a good balance of running out of the spread.
Old 09-26-2010, 02:18 AM   #100
Rookie

OVR: 3

Nice job on these. If anyone is interested in trying them out in coach mode, I had one of my better games using them with a few minor adjustments. Playing as Maryland vs. West Virginia (ranked #25), I had a tight 10(WV) - 7(UM) game at halftime with WV pulling away in the second quarter to win 31 - 10.

Game felt tight with no outrageous offensive play and crazy amount of turnovers. Using another set of coach mode sliders, as UM vs. Navy my HB(Rtg 85, Impact Player) ran for over 300 yds to include 3 runs of at least 60yds or better. Once he broke through the line, he was off to the races. Not the type of play I'm looking for.

With these sliders, the running game was more realistic, with long gains held to respectable amounts (20 - 30 yds) as Linebackers and CB were able to use angles in pursuit to make the play. HBs from both teams had over 100yds, but averaging 5 -6 yds per carry.

I'll keep working with them and if I get similar results I'll post some stats, but I'm very encouraged so far.
Old 09-26-2010, 02:35 AM   #101
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpete07
What are you guys seeing for best results for rushing in the spread? I'm playing with Auburn and am diggin these sliders but can't seem to find a good balance of running out of the spread.
40 is probably best for the spread. I use a Pro offense, so 35 is good to me with runs plays under center.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2010, 05:01 PM   #102
MVP

Do you use gameplanning with these?
Old 09-26-2010, 07:46 PM   #103
Rookie

OVR: 1

With these sliders everything seems ok except my linebackers and the CPU linebackers seem to jump and knock down every pass within a few yards of them. Anyone else have this issue?
Old 09-26-2010, 08:20 PM   #104
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mszakk69
With these sliders everything seems ok except my linebackers and the CPU linebackers seem to jump and knock down every pass within a few yards of them. Anyone else have this issue?
Some games. I only notice it when I'm facing a good team/defense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »