Home

NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2014, 01:19 PM   #3969
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders

Okay, Everyone. 5 Threshold is live and ready to be tried some more. It has Josh's "OK" so you know it might be legit, lol.

I think it's going to be solid from here on out. Please report back with feedback, etc. Thanks!

Old 06-22-2014, 01:35 PM   #3970
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Okay, Everyone. 5 Threshold is live and ready to be tried some more. It has Josh's "OK" so you know it might be legit, lol.
Shuttup Matt!!

Wording of warning though...passing is tough here; you WILL be picked off if you make poor decisions. Defenders are quite responsive and will bat away or pick off poor throws.
Old 06-22-2014, 01:42 PM   #3971
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Shuttup Matt!!

Wording of warning though...passing is tough here; you WILL be picked off if you make poor decisions. Defenders are quite responsive and will bat away or pick off poor throws.
Haha, no doubt about that - I handed 7 picks to Michigan as Purdue - all deep balls, testing 4-verts. Yikes.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2014, 02:17 PM   #3972
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Lol, Josh - you're starting to become "shut up" worth - ask Wolves and Cowher about what an honor that is. Lol. I kid.
It truly is an honor to be in this elite group of folks,Josh you're going to feel right at home in no time....lol

Quote:

I think it's going to be solid from here on out. Please report back with feedback, etc. Thanks!
OK,I don't know who this Josh fella is,but you know nothing is legit unless I say so....lmao.....I know "shut up Cowher"

“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 06-22-2014, 02:40 PM   #3973
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower

OK,I don't know who this Josh fella is,but you know nothing is legit unless I say so....lmao.....I know "shut up Cowher"

This coming from a Squealers fan? Really?
Old 06-22-2014, 10:14 PM   #3974
Rookie

OVR: 2

boy your warning about them picking ya off was no joke....lol OP CPU INT SLIDER! :P I threw 3 ints which is way out of character for me. Still won 31-14 but damn!
Old 06-22-2014, 11:07 PM   #3975
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0

I ran a game last night in coach mode using the current OP setup and I won as UTSA vs Texas St 38-35. I would like to know what is the current setup that is being tested? Thank you in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2014, 11:18 PM   #3976
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinemaniac
boy your warning about them picking ya off was no joke....lol OP CPU INT SLIDER! :P I threw 3 ints which is way out of character for me. Still won 31-14 but damn!
Yeah, man - they dont' play. Coverage is good, I really have to stop trying to exploit the 4-verts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
I ran a game last night in coach mode using the current OP setup and I won as UTSA vs Texas St 38-35. I would like to know what is the current setup that is being tested? Thank you in advance.
I've updated the OP with the most recent update. It also has the older versions in the spoilers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »