Home

Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

This is a discussion on Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-20-2010, 09:39 PM   #2113
The Print Guy

65South's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUChase89
It's another one of those "Battlefield Moments" haha... I've had a few myself.

I was playing on Arica Harbor, we had just taken the first set of M-COM's and were advancing down the hill towards the second set. I was playing with my recon class and I put C4 on a tank and proceeded down the hill. I went right into the middle of the small city, right next to where A is behind the garage doors, and I got out and ran into the building on the left.

I waited for two members of another team to hijack my tank (it only took a few seconds), and BAM. Double kill

Freaking brilliant! Just mad I never thought of that!

PSN: Sixty5South
Old 03-20-2010, 09:43 PM   #2114
Hall Of Fame

AUChase's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65South

Freaking brilliant! Just mad I never thought of that!
It wasn't the initial plan, because I usually don't even hop in a tank when I'm using the recon class. There's always room for a Plan B just in case
Old 03-20-2010, 10:22 PM   #2115
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUChase89
It's another one of those "Battlefield Moments" haha... I've had a few myself.

I was playing on Arica Harbor, we had just taken the first set of M-COM's and were advancing down the hill towards the second set. I was playing with my recon class and I put C4 on a tank and proceeded down the hill. I went right into the middle of the small city, right next to where A is behind the garage doors, and I got out and ran into the building on the left.

I waited for two members of another team to hijack my tank (it only took a few seconds), and BAM. Double kill
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2010, 10:36 PM   #2116
Pro

OVR: 11

wow Sam and I are just destroying...we just carried a team...and this game I had like 830 by 2 minutes in...ended with 3300 and we didn't even reach the last 2 bases on D...then the game before, had like 1000 on rush by 2 minutes in, and also a quad at the end with an m4 ...was amazed. And the battlefield moment though had to be us carrying our team, MTM disarmed the bomb right before it exploded...would've gone to another base, they only had 8 lives left too...
Old 03-20-2010, 11:11 PM   #2117
Support Sim

BroMontana82's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by LanteriX
I just got, what I thought anyway, to be one of the coolest kills I've ever gotten in a video game, lol.

Chopper was hovering around our objective on Isla Inocentes with 4 people in it. I sniped the pilot (which I didn't even know you could do, lol), and the chopper dropped like a brick into the hillside and exploded killing all the passengers as well. Thought that was pretty bad ***.
yeah i've done that once too. and i'm drinking guinness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnArtofWar
wow Sam and I are just destroying...we just carried a team...and this game I had like 830 by 2 minutes in...ended with 3300 and we didn't even reach the last 2 bases on D...then the game before, had like 1000 on rush by 2 minutes in, and also a quad at the end with an m4 ...was amazed. And the battlefield moment though had to be us carrying our team, MTM disarmed the bomb right before it exploded...would've gone to another base, they only had 8 lives left too...
yeah we are kicking the crap out of people. i almost have everything unlocked too.
Old 03-20-2010, 11:39 PM   #2118
Pro

OVR: 11

I pretty much just use my assault class...so I don't...vehicles...I have had since like day 1...but I am close to having medic decked out, I think half way towards MG3. No where near sniper..3 guns and the spot scope...close to uzi on the engineer.
Old 03-20-2010, 11:47 PM   #2119
All Star

mikenoob's Arena

OVR: 21

Wow, most of the rounds of conquest I have played today resulted in my team just killing them at their deployment spawn. They gave up all the flag points within like 5 minutes and all they could do was spawn at their base. If I was on their end, I would literally be pissed off. You won't be getting any points considering there's like 3 tanks all with engineers repairing them constantly and 2 choppers flying in a circle around your base. Surprisingly most of the guys stayed in the game for multiple games even though the same thing kept happening.
Old 03-20-2010, 11:56 PM   #2120
Banned

OVR: 31

As long as I hover around 1 for 1 I'm fine, though I'm finding its less about K/D and more about the team. I do notice that people don't go for objectives half as much as they should though, especially in Conquest.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »