Home
News Post

Now that the dust has settled and a new National Champion has been crowned, college football fans now face a harsh truth: We must endure the long, prosaic, football-less interim until the 2009 season kicks off in August.

For many of us, the culmination of the real-life NCAA football season signals the demise of the annual love affair with EA Sports’ NCAA Football, and shifts the focus to the future. While the introduction of the Online Dynasty mode will likely give NCAA 09 some added momentum this year, many gamers -- if they have not already -- will begin to discuss the new features and improvements the 2010 version will bring to the table.

There is already a lengthy NCAA Football 10 wish-list thread here on OS, but I felt it was time to begin the consolidation process.

Read More - NCAA Football 10: Time to Consolidate the Wishes

Game: NCAA Football 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 95 - View All
NCAA Football 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 Gossennator @ 02/28/09 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by husker_star
well what if they made the campus legend NCAA 10 or 11 into an RPG, like you have to drive/walk to practice after school, actually goto classes, be able to drive and even be in relationships. kinda make it into a GTA kinda rpg cept w/o the violence and all that. you could go partying and if you brake rules and get caught u get suspended. does anyone know where i can send in ideas? and another thing is maybe an online campus legend? if you make a player and your friend makes it on the same team he does his job as a runnign back and i do mine as a lineman. please help guys
Not to be a dick, that's a terrible idea. No one would want to walk to classes and go party. People buy NCAA Football to play actual football.

# 162 hotboydttjr @ 02/28/09 08:22 PM
How about expanded roster limits... why not 100 roster spots per team.

# 163 nexdawg @ 02/28/09 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotboydttjr
How about expanded roster limits... why not 100 roster spots per team.
Cause takes up to much space! Dont see to many UNO people lol!

# 164 Allaboutme @ 03/01/09 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nexdawg
Cause takes up to much space! Dont see to many UNO people lol!
Not only that they will be crying when kids are taking all the recruits just to fill that roster.

# 165 Allaboutme @ 03/01/09 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by millikin54

4. Return the ability to edit the height and weight of recruited players.

Only in offline dynasty. this would be cheap in online dynasty and unrealistic.i can see people doing the 6'8 WRs and CBs....

# 166 JAYMO76 @ 03/01/09 01:37 PM
OMT,

I think this is a small but realistic "fix" for the 360 & ps3. Can the CPU pull the starting Quarterback after four interceptions & bring in mass subs in a blowout again like last gen versions? Though I am not a programmer I suspect that this would be an easy and quick addition??? Is it in the realm of possibility? Stuff like this adds so much realism to the game...

# 167 nexdawg @ 03/02/09 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYMO76
OMT,

I think this is a small but realistic "fix" for the 360 & ps3. Can the CPU pull the starting Quarterback after four interceptions & bring in mass subs in a blowout again like last gen versions? Though I am not a programmer I suspect that this would be an easy and quick addition??? Is it in the realm of possibility? Stuff like this adds so much realism to the game...
This is next gen Jay I want the starting QB pulled if he plays like crap not just 4 picks unless he's a "cosmetic" Impact player ofcourse.

On the subject of impact player is that feature still in the game OMT? Or can you even comment on that?

# 168 MICHIGANMAN011 @ 03/03/09 12:44 AM
alrite wat i think alot of ppl will agree with and that is true is whats with the stadium overlook before u start a game in 09 like y cant we get something like that shows the players coming out of the tunnel or if ur playing with notre dame y is it that u cant see them hitting the play like a champion today sign instead of watching the stadium like dont get me wrong its a beautiful stadium but i wanna get pumped up before i go play somebody

# 169 nexdawg @ 03/03/09 01:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MICHIGANMAN011
alrite wat i think alot of ppl will agree with and that is true is whats with the stadium overlook before u start a game in 09 like y cant we get something like that shows the players coming out of the tunnel or if ur playing with notre dame y is it that u cant see them hitting the play like a champion today sign instead of watching the stadium like dont get me wrong its a beautiful stadium but i wanna get pumped up before i go play somebody
I almost certain there doing stuff like that this year!

# 170 JAYMO76 @ 03/03/09 02:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nexdawg
This is next gen Jay I want the starting QB pulled if he plays like crap not just 4 picks unless he's a "cosmetic" Impact player ofcourse.

On the subject of impact player is that feature still in the game OMT? Or can you even comment on that?
I agree... but I don't expect to see that for 2010. Impact players... yeah I would expect to see them again. It sure would be nice if we could choose the impact players though.

# 171 Allaboutme @ 03/03/09 08:56 AM
Quote:
I agree... but I don't expect to see that for 2010. Impact players... yeah I would expect to see them again. It sure would be nice if we could choose the impact players though.
why would they allow you to choose it in the game? coaches dont choose who there impact players are in real life, its whoever rise to the occasion.

# 172 nexdawg @ 03/03/09 05:14 PM
Quote:
Thats why im not thrilled with the impact player feature. They end up force to guess at who they are except in some obvious cases. That and i think its a lil cheesey I feel like if they play like there ratings you dont need a feature to seperate elite players the rating should be doing it. Why does Idaho has to have three impact players the same as USC?

# 173 TrevJo @ 03/03/09 05:16 PM
Nerf the drop back 15 yards passing.

# 174 DF32 @ 03/05/09 02:55 AM
I think every1s ideas will make this game the best yet.....
Bringing back the FCS Teams would be good and having all the uniform upgrades such as VaTechs new uniform would be great.....
Also another thing would be 2 bring back the SPRING GAME during the offseason of Dynasty Mode

# 175 Anaxamander @ 03/05/09 11:40 AM
I simply want an option to be able to export rosters from dynasty AND from Campus Legend. That's all I ask.

# 176 TrevJo @ 03/06/09 07:40 PM
In Online Dynasty, all 3 weeks of Bowl games should be playable simultaneously. There should only be 1 advance for the bowl games, not 3.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-one-week.html

Also, Players Leaving and Transfer Requests can be combined. (1 advance instead of 2.)

# 177 JayD @ 03/08/09 09:17 AM
Dynamic Attendance!!!! For regular season and bowl games.

Field Degradation.

Better weather effects.

Accelerated clock

# 178 da ThRONe @ 03/08/09 01:00 PM
Im curious at this stage in NCAA 10 development what kinda things can be changed or added? Im sure if it aint on there radar then its not going be in 10

# 179 AndyBernard @ 03/08/09 01:15 PM
The weird way the defense runs next to you instead of cutting you off, needs to be taken away, forever

and

much better play calling vs the computer

Andy has had some really good games end cause the computer down by 4 with 2 minutes left play called and acted like it was the first day of spring practice

fix those two things, and Andy would buy the same game next year

# 180 aws81588 @ 03/10/09 12:32 AM
maybe add regional pipelines to go along with pipeline states. If two kids from the same town are big prospects have them be interested in same schools/ things of that nature. Also i loved the new pitches but when i switched jobs my coach prestige would fall to that of the previous coach at that school instead of following the coach.

Individual team's intros would be nice and maybe keep track of how many years a team has beat another for pregame conversation or mention the scores of the game a year before.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.