Home
NBA 2K10 News Post

2K Sports has announced the patch details for NBA 2K10.

Quote:
"Hey 2Kers,

Just an update to let everyone know that we have completed the Xbox 360 version of the patch. As promised, you will find the patch details below. The items in bold are items that have also been addressed in a new version of the PS3 patch (I've updated that thread with the appropriate information).

To answer a question that I have received many queries about, these patches do NOT require you to restart your Associations and My Player careers. Good luck with your players and teams!

SimBaller"

Game: NBA 2K10Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 381 dazpoo23 @ 10/31/09 07:30 PM
???

its definetly working for me, i tested it in quick game and in association using different teams at different times of the season. im not sure where you went wrong, or where i went right for that matter.

just make sure you download the official 2k roster on 2k share and load that first.

# 382 aholbert32 @ 11/01/09 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Court_vision
It depends on your team. I don't think LA, Cavs etc ever are 'not' full.

Other teams though...definitely. I've checked with Memphis, T-Wolves, Nets etc and there's tonnes of empty seats.

The D-League now has really empty arenas...which is good as playing d-league games to huge crowds just felt 'weird'.

Thats true and also true in real life. You will rarely see a non selout in LA or Cle. I played in Washington and they had a few empty seats but not as many as I saw in Memphis.

# 383 JBH3 @ 11/01/09 03:10 PM
Hope this dynamic attendance is definitely in the patch. I don't remember seeing it listed under any of the details. I bet 2K HAD to do this given the framerate issues and such....hmmm...?

# 384 Streets @ 11/01/09 03:15 PM
So does anyone think we'll be getting an update on when the patch will drop (an actual date), or will it just appear one day when we pop the game in?

# 385 rspencer86 @ 11/01/09 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Streets
So does anyone think we'll be getting an update on when the patch will drop (an actual date), or will it just appear one day when we pop the game in?
I don't remember hearing word in advance for previous 2K basketball patches, so I'm going to guess it'll just show up one day.

# 386 drewbaby1414 @ 11/01/09 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Streets

You would think ole Ronnie from the 2K board will drop the news about the patch....Hope it's soon

# 387 WTF @ 11/01/09 07:21 PM
Where did you read this? First party is generally MS, Sony, etc. So hopefully it's in MS' hands now.

# 388 BlueNGold @ 11/01/09 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne13
Ronnie says it is in first party admissions. Does this mean that it's coming out soon?
Should be in the next week or 2 then I'm assuming.

EDIT: I think in the link in the first post Simballer outlines how long the patch process takes. I would post it here but I can't get the link to open.

# 389 CaCHooKa Man @ 11/02/09 07:49 PM
Quote:
RT @Rob_polanco: @2KSports When will the patch for NBA 2k10 be ready???->It's getting closer, within 2 weeks
http://twitter.com/2KSports/status/5371229628

# 390 BroMontana82 @ 11/02/09 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaCHooKa Man
he said probably next week: http://twitter.com/Ronnie2K

# 391 noobz @ 11/02/09 08:56 PM
i'm really wanting to get this patch now.. the game has lots of annoying bugs...

# 392 RumbleCard @ 11/02/09 09:25 PM
one week is great news.

# 393 noobz @ 11/02/09 11:13 PM
well, i'm mainly playing my player now.. and playing @ 5mins/qtr while the CPU sims @ more than 5mins/qtr is annoying. you can still play it, but it's almost certain for you not to get on the leaderboards.

# 394 nuttyrich @ 11/02/09 11:18 PM
What do you mean take your time on the patch, the patch was completed 2 weeks ago. Whatever they did is done, it's in Microsofts hands now.

I expect it to drop this Friday Nov 6th!

That is just my OPINION (The 6th).

The patch was finished, so patch #1 cannot be added to.

I don't think many will complain, as the bugs were very annoying.. some camera angles were fully unplayable, help defense and other things made the game very annoying, since we EXPECT the best from 2k!

# 395 DirtyJerz32 @ 11/03/09 02:07 AM
I really just hope online lag and defensive rotations are fixed.

# 396 Tommyklaid @ 11/03/09 02:13 AM
I just wanna get my Association started already...c'mon PATCH!!!

...who knows when I'm gonna get it started...I've been editing, editing, editing.....THEN, when the patch comes out I'm going to have to tweak my sliders once again...

Wow, video games are work!

# 397 BroMontana82 @ 11/03/09 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuttyrich
What do you mean take your time on the patch, the patch was completed 2 weeks ago. Whatever they did is done, it's in Microsofts hands now.

I expect it to drop this Friday Nov 6th!

That is just my OPINION (The 6th).

The patch was finished, so patch #1 cannot be added to.

I don't think many will complain, as the bugs were very annoying.. some camera angles were fully unplayable, help defense and other things made the game very annoying, since we EXPECT the best from 2k!
i think they usually hit thursday for 360 and since ron said it wasn't confirmed i would say a good bet would be next thursday if things go according to plan.

# 398 kr0nic1 @ 11/03/09 05:53 PM
This is about the worst experience i ever have had with a game and we cant even get a date on where the patch will be released i really regret not getting nba live just so i could play a game screw if it isn't as good as this at least for the last month i could have played!!!!

# 399 MelMan1486 @ 11/03/09 06:34 PM
I just can't wait to stop playing NBA today games and quick games and start my association. Hopefully it drops soon but I'm going to continue to be patient.

# 400 Boilerbuzz @ 11/03/09 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kr0nic1
This is about the worst experience i ever have had with a game and we cant even get a date on where the patch will be released i really regret not getting nba live just so i could play a game screw if it isn't as good as this at least for the last month i could have played!!!!
Wow. No commas. No periods. Just 4 exclamation points. Great first post. Troll much?

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.