Home
MLB 10 News Post

V.3 is finished and is currently up on SportsConnect under the name of "strut24v3done". Please remember to vote thumbs up to the file when you download, so any impostor files aren't mistaken.

This version has everything in v.2 PLUS RAZR's pitch and stamina edits and strut24's stance/delivery updates. ALL stances/motions are done as of June 11. Anyone called up after that, has not been added yet but will be added to my IN SEASON thread. So guys like Joe Martinez, Enrique Gonzalez, Daniel Nava, Justin Ruggiano etc have NOT been done yet. Here is the link to the In Season thread: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...s-rosters.html

Here is a Word document of all the changes that strut did to the rosters: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ml24bf

What is going on with the file now, you ask? JaSnake is working on v4, which will include updates to the stock SCEA players to update current real life performance. There is no ETA at this time for that file.

Here is HustlinOwl's Franchise File, which is for users that want a 30 team user controlled franchise file: http://www.mediafire.com/?okncwnj2wnm

Here are RAZR's slider suggestions for these rosters. These sliders may help users who are having issues with USER VS CPU IN GAME stamina.

Quote:
For those who don't mind changing sliders use these for what I believe to be the fullest experience of the stamina edits

USER
Pitch control 1
Consistency 7

CPU
Control 5
Consistency 3
Strike Frequency 0
Manager Hook 4

and
Starter Stamina 5
Reliever Stamina 0 for both user and cpu

For those that prefer to stick as close as possible to default use these suggestions that SoxFan posted

Starter Stamina (User): 6
Reliever Stamina (User): 3

Starter Stamina (CPU): 7
Reliever Stamina (CPU): 5 (default)
Manager Hook (CPU): 3

Game: MLB '10: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 66 - View All
MLB '10: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 ferriscj24 @ 06/12/10 09:48 PM
Thank You! Well done, Gentlemen!!

Question...CHD did a Franchise File with Version 2. Is HustlinOwl's Franchise file with Version 3?

Thanks Again!

# 2 rjackson17 @ 06/12/10 09:49 PM
Will you guys please put the file Strut24V3Done on Sendspace so we can download the file! Please!

Thanks,

RJ

# 3 JaSnake16 @ 06/12/10 09:50 PM
V4 update Braves and Marlins done. Took about an hour, wife and baby home now try to finish the East tommorrow. Mentioned before weekdays are better then weekends so expect much better progress Monday night. Like I said a week give or take then to Thirddegree then to Knight for the finishing touches and release.

# 4 strut24 @ 06/12/10 09:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferriscj24
Thank You! Well done, Gentlemen!!

Question...CHD did a Franchise File with Version 2. Is HustlinOwl's Franchise file with Version 3?

Thanks Again!
look a little closer

# 5 sfg27 @ 06/12/10 09:55 PM
strut will you pass along the file to knight to add missing players cap for v4 after jasnake complete the edits.For this to happen boston,nationals and marlins release( rp ) brian shouse,( c )chris coste and (rp ) dave davidson.They were never on the opening day roster.

# 6 strut24 @ 06/12/10 09:58 PM
one more suggestion. I still need a guide of how to set up my franchise when V4 is done. I want to control 30 teams and keep things as realistic as possible and play every White Sox game as well as some other "highlight" games throughout the season, like Strasburgs debut etc. Can someone give me a detailed description of how to set up my franchise controls when V4's FRANCHISE file drops?

# 7 ferriscj24 @ 06/12/10 09:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strut24
look a little closer

Strut...appreciate all the work. And I really am not trying to be a pain here...but:

"Here is HustlinOwl's Franchise File, which is for users that want a 30 team user controlled franchise file: http://www.mediafire.com/?okncwnj2wnm"

I'm looking as close as I can, but I just don't see where it specifies that this franchise file is with Version 3. I'm assuming it is...but you know what they say about assumptions. Just thought I'd ask a question. I don't often. My apologies. I'll just gracefully bow out of the thread and keep quiet.

Thanks again, and great work.

# 8 B_rad13 @ 06/12/10 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSnake16
V4 update Braves and Marlins done. Took about an hour, wife and baby home now try to finish the East tommorrow. Mentioned before weekdays are better then weekends so expect much better progress Monday night. Like I said a week give or take then to Thirddegree then to Knight for the finishing touches and release.
So you are the guy doing the up to date transactions or am I not right?

# 9 RAZRr1275 @ 06/12/10 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by B_rad13
So you are the guy doing the up to date transactions or am I not right?
No, he's changing ratings according to Bahnzo's roster tool

# 10 strut24 @ 06/12/10 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfg27
strut will you pass along the file to knight to add missing players cap for v4 after jasnake complete the edits.For this to happen boston,nationals and marlins release( rp ) brian shouse,( c )chris coste and (rp ) dave davidson.They were never on the opening day roster.
send all missing players to JaSnake, RAZR, HustlinOwl and Knight in a PM. I dont think Ill have much left to do w/ the file anymore now that my work is done.

# 11 B_rad13 @ 06/12/10 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
No, he's changing ratings according to Bahnzo's roster tool
So he's the one whose updating guys that have been having good years like Ubaldo Jimenez is having with the Rockies?

# 12 strut24 @ 06/12/10 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferriscj24
Strut...appreciate all the work. And I really am not trying to be a pain here...but:

"Here is HustlinOwl's Franchise File, which is for users that want a 30 team user controlled franchise file: http://www.mediafire.com/?okncwnj2wnm"

I'm looking as close as I can, but I just don't see where it specifies that this franchise file is with Version 3. I'm assuming it is...but you know what they say about assumptions. Just thought I'd ask a question. I don't often. My apologies. I'll just gracefully bow out of the thread and keep quiet.

Thanks again, and great work.
trust me, I have needed specific explanations for tons of stuff already, no worries. But yes, that is the V3 franchise fiile for 30 team control

# 13 strut24 @ 06/12/10 10:04 PM
Quote:
So he's the one whose updating guys that have been having good years like Ubaldo Jimenez is having with the Rockies?
yes I believe that is part of his work. I think its a 3 year avg of past seasons with some tweaks to guys having stand out years so far. he already mentioned a boost for Martin Prado so Im assuming Ubaldo will get one as well

# 14 strut24 @ 06/12/10 10:06 PM
Quote:
sorry JaSnake, remind me what Thirddegree is doing? just more of what you're doing or something different? Also, after Knight does the finishing touches, HustlinOwl will be kind enough to give us another FRANCHISE file

# 15 grgmths1433 @ 06/12/10 10:17 PM
strut24 your file is damaged bro.

# 16 B_rad13 @ 06/12/10 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grgmths1433
strut24 your file is damaged bro.
Why? What's wrong with it? I downloaded it from the vault and nothing is wrong with it.

# 17 grgmths1433 @ 06/12/10 10:23 PM
Quote:
Why? What's wrong with it? I downloaded it from the vault and nothing is wrong with it.
nevermind i got it to download now....sorry about the fellas

# 18 JaSnake16 @ 06/12/10 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strut24
sorry JaSnake, remind me what Thirddegree is doing? just more of what you're doing or something different? Also, after Knight does the finishing touches, HustlinOwl will be kind enough to give us another FRANCHISE file
Hes my second set of eyes, he'll be testing the set, looking at stats and finding any anomalies with players. He was a huge help last year and we've been bouncing suggestions off each other for the past few weeks.

# 19 JaSnake16 @ 06/12/10 10:29 PM
Quote:
Yes Jimenez will see a boost which was a source of some debate because what hes been doing has been above and beyond all projection. It would be impossible to duplicate in the game pretty much. Not to mention if I boost him to godly, he'll progress to the greatest pitcher ever. When I reach the Rox Ill post his numbers.

# 20 sfg27 @ 06/12/10 10:30 PM
Quote:
Hes my second set of eyes, he'll be testing the set, looking at stats and finding any anomalies with players. He was a huge help last year and we've been bouncing suggestions off each other for the past few weeks.
buster posey need a bump.

« Previous1234567892627Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.