Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

This Operation Sports exclusive video also gives you a first look at the new halftime show. This is NOT the full halftime show, as it's not an NBA Today game, which will be talked about in a couple of weeks.

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 bbolo84 @ 09/15/10 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBadazz
Not sure, might be baseline cam. Don't care to much for it.
Yea that angle is disorienting almost. The side view works for me much better. But still loving the halftime show. Nice how they isolated the two main players and showed ACTUAL good plays. Very nice man.

# 22 Cavaliers10 @ 09/15/10 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prf15
So awesome. The chants, organs, halftime show, STAT's goggles. Also, Evan Turner looks pretty sick too.
That dude was doing some nasty stuff with Evan Turner haha. That behind the back dribble move and layup was sick.

# 23 crm968 @ 09/15/10 03:38 PM
Man i'm loving these videos, they've definitely stepped up in showing us more media. And thanks to OS as well for being...OS.

The halftime show is legit and i'm looking forward to seeing the rest of it, the commentary is fluid and so is the player movement. 3 things i liked a lot. When turiaf spun in the post and went up for a dunk it wasn't overdone or videogame-ish. It was a simple one handed jam and little things like that stand out. Another thing i loved was when the ball was inbounded with 40 seconds left and it was rolled to the point guard so he could get enough time for a 2 for 1 situation. And finally, of course the breakdown of the halftime stats. Can't wait till the 5th man. It's looking like we are going to get us a very memorable game this year.

# 24 roadman @ 09/15/10 03:39 PM
Nice flow to the game and good commentary.

My eyes became dizzy by watching the two people constantly going up and down the stairs.

# 25 Ed21 @ 09/15/10 03:43 PM
Anyway who can play with that camera angle gets my respect.

So happy Amar'e has his goggles and the half time show is LEGIT! I hate getting too far ahead of myself but I think I can honestly say this game is shaping up to be the best basketball sim of ALL-TIME.

# 26 STLRams @ 09/15/10 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBadazz
So if this is not the full show. What is it going to be like with the NBA Today? Maybe highlights from games around the league? Hmmm ......
A tear will drop from my eye if this is the case, I hope so, damn 2K went hard with this game. Should be in the running for sports game of the year, and should get a higher game review score than Madden or other popular sports games, just speculating.

# 27 wrestlinggod1 @ 09/15/10 03:46 PM
(Czar voice) NIICEEE

# 28 eko718 @ 09/15/10 03:46 PM
Sigh... why does this dude insist on changing the cameras??

# 29 Da_Czar @ 09/15/10 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prf15
So awesome. The chants, organs, halftime show, STAT's goggles. Also, Evan Turner looks pretty sick too.
AND the basketball being played wasn't bad either... LOL

# 30 Uga @ 09/15/10 03:52 PM
Am I imagining things, or did he roll the ball on the floor from out of bounds (4:03) so they could save a few seconds before the clock starts ? Was that always there ?

# 31 dunebugs @ 09/15/10 03:55 PM
Halftime show was great. If they have highlights from other games......will be speechless. I'm already thinking about next year and how ridiculous 2k12 will be with what they've added this year.

# 32 Uga @ 09/15/10 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Set Shooter
It's always been there.
Oh well, guess I haven't played in a while haha

# 33 TheWorldIsYours @ 09/15/10 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Set Shooter
It's always been there.
Certainly looks way better than last year as well.

# 34 econoodle @ 09/15/10 03:56 PM
- love the halftime show. excited to see the full association one.

- was hoping that had Gallos new haircut, but at least they got Amare's goggles.

# 35 Gotmadskillzson @ 09/15/10 03:59 PM
That camera angle looks like a low height, zoomed out, no flip end to end camera view. Far as why they played in that angle, most likely to show off the spacing on the floor. Kind of hard to see the spacing in full effect from broadcast cam.

Halftime show was great and I am sure once the NBA season starts, NBA Today will start and make it even better. kind of how exbition games last year commentary was excellent once the season started and nba today kicked in.

# 36 DaveDQ @ 09/15/10 04:03 PM
I liked what was shown. Maybe this is because it isn't the full show but I thought the transition from court to halftime show was rough on the edges. There seemed to be no introduction of the show. Like a, "And now over to..."

What was seen of the show though was great. This is vintage VC in that halftime show, and knowing this is a portion of it really makes me wonder what else is in store.

# 37 J-H!zZl3 @ 09/15/10 04:04 PM
The Halftime show was pretty nice. I'm looking forward to seeing how the halftime shows looks using NBA Today or in association mode.

# 38 Classic88 @ 09/15/10 04:05 PM
This is the type of Half-time presentation I've been waiting for

Glad to see Amare with goggles (wonder if that option will be available for create-a-player or just for him like the mask is for Rip Hamilton)

Big step over last years boring pick-a-random player of the half overlay and 2K9's Halftime show that featured an empty desk, lol.

# 39 youvalss @ 09/15/10 04:06 PM
That move by Turner at 3:20...wow! That was great!

The HP Halftime Show reminds me of older games, kind of old-school feel to it, and I just LOVE it!!!

A very complete product, what else can I say?

# 40 Fabric @ 09/15/10 04:11 PM
Love the new halftime show. I generally like all the tweaks they've made to the presentation side of things. But you have to wonder how they are gonna handle created players and Association rookies? It would be a shame if there's a great halftime show, but say by year five in an Association there'd be a grey silhouette half the time. That would really deter from the immersive quality of a halftime show :/

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.