Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

Check out the latest NBA 2K15 gameplay video from IpodKingCarter, featuring the Miami Heat vs. New York Knicks.

Post your thoughts.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 The 24th Letter @ 09/14/14 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by turty11
as far as the control comment...you been playing a different game?

You asking me?

I'd say yes...without question...

Which is why i'm not on this forum talking about how miserable I am playing it every day.

# 122 bedwardsroy19 @ 09/14/14 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
I have had good/great ball movement every year I have edited 2k. I am commenting on what I have seen, not saying it Cant/Wont be fixed but as we can see the Out of Box Roster Wont be. Play system has nothing to do with guys being LOST on the court.
you're making the assumption that the out of box roster is flawed because you watched 3 minutes of grainy gameplay, from what has been said repeatedly to not be the final build?

Seems a little quick to be drawing that conclusion

# 123 SageInfinite @ 09/14/14 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by turty11
lets start with the bold... removing warp defense where a guy covers half the court in a millisecond, and removing forced animations makes it MORE realistic.

as far as the control comment...you been playing a different game?

I should've made that comment more in depth, but it is what it is, I don't really care to change anyones opinion on this game. As far as playing a different game, at times I believe we are.....

# 124 SageInfinite @ 09/14/14 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
I had issues with those defensive "carry" animations...those drove me nuts last year. Thank goodness those look to be gone...there are a couple of other ones that bother me, but they don't dominate my experience...

Other than that...yeah...I don't see the crippling lack of control that people tend to be suffering from.
I'd have to see the animation you're referring to. The game definitely could stand improvement, but as you said, they don't dominate my experience or make me want to throw my controller like others.

# 125 HowDareI @ 09/14/14 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
I wouldn't know I don't play online much except when we play, and it's no nonsense there, lol. The back court would be frustrating but I learned to avoid it.
There will always be people online who abuse things like that, unfortunately it's just something (as you said) you learn to avoid.

I think 2K or Microsoft/Sony need to step up their efforts and help cut down on these exploits. If you submit a player review and tell them in the description what said person is doing, they should actually look into it somehow and give like a 24 hour in-game ban and keep adding onto it the more they do it. Obviously I'm dreaming because half the community cheeses lol

This is why I hope online league's are fixed, it's nice finding a league with cool people who play right.

# 126 vtcrb @ 09/14/14 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwardsroy19
you're making the assumption that the out of box roster is flawed because you watched 3 minutes of grainy gameplay, from what has been said repeatedly to not be the final build?

Seems a little quick to be drawing that conclusion
Not really as ANY footage should have been a Build on 2k14, which had those issues FIXED by Multiple Roster makers. IF you were not on the 2k Team you would have said the EXACT same thing i have said. I draw conclusions on what is shown, If footage is released of the Newer Build then I can judge it off of that. Sorry if that offends anyone, it was just honest feedback of WHAT we have seen.

# 127 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 09/14/14 09:05 PM
you guys who have never experienced being stuck in animation or losing control do you play online ? (Quick match , teamup , the park , my team ) or do you only play offline w/ custom sliders ?

# 128 SageInfinite @ 09/14/14 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
you guys who have never experienced being stuck in animation or losing control do you play online ? (Quick match , teamup , the park , my team ) or do you only play offline w/ custom sliders ?
I don't enjoy online in sports games like that, especially in NBA 2k. Not really much of a slider head either.

# 129 The 24th Letter @ 09/14/14 09:18 PM
Quote:

I play every mode at some point

I don't think you'll find anyone who has NEVER experienced it...

Now to the extent that I can't get over half court without my controller exploding like some seem to suggest, never lol

# 130 HowDareI @ 09/14/14 09:18 PM
Quote:
Playing on the Park is the worst, because you're playing against 3 or 5 other REAL people and if they all know how to play cheesy the fun's over.

I will say the right sliders do help with some of the animations but that only goes so far offline.

# 131 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 09/14/14 09:18 PM
This is pretty much my online experience lol and another reason why I want some physics and better control

http://youtu.be/HSt68ND0gag

Another example for physics
http://youtu.be/NEQmRGi_bVI

# 132 23 @ 09/14/14 09:21 PM
I guess

physics + no animations + almighty CONTROL = perfect

See how that works

# 133 bedwardsroy19 @ 09/14/14 09:33 PM
Quote:
Not really as ANY footage should have been a Build on 2k14, which had those issues FIXED by Multiple Roster makers. IF you were not on the 2k Team you would have said the EXACT same thing i have said. I draw conclusions on what is shown, If footage is released of the Newer Build then I can judge it off of that. Sorry if that offends anyone, it was just honest feedback of WHAT we have seen.
Da Czar came on and told everyone in great detail what was going on:
Spoiler

You said from "feedback from WHAT we have seen", but the feedback you offered was that "the out of the box roster" has problems, but you haven't even seen the roster. I think we agree that honest feedback from the community on what you have seen is very valuable and I can use that. You haven't "seen" the roster yet you are saying that it has problems, but regardless you are entitled to your opinion

Like Da Czar I am eagerly awaiting feedback once you have an opportunity check out the roster in depth and play the game to see if players are reflecting their real life counterparts.

# 134 deejay2 @ 09/14/14 09:38 PM
I am dissapointed...developest now gave us almost every year the same games. Improvements are soooo little..

# 135 HowDareI @ 09/14/14 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
I guess

physics + no animations + almighty CONTROL = perfect

See how that works
So basically real life lol

# 136 vtcrb @ 09/14/14 09:47 PM
Quote:
Da Czar came on and told everyone in great detail what was going on:

You said from "feedback from WHAT we have seen", but the feedback you offered was that "the out of the box roster" has problems, but you haven't even seen the roster. I think we agree that honest feedback from the community on what you have seen is very valuable and I can use that. You haven't "seen" the roster yet you are saying that it has problems, but regardless you are entitled to your opinion

Like Da Czar I am eagerly awaiting feedback once you have an opportunity check out the roster in depth and play the game to see if players are reflecting their real life counterparts.

I have Seen the Roster(early build) because that is what was used in DEMO.

When I say Roster, that includes Roster, Playbooks, Coaching Profiles, Playbooks, Play Types, etc. So from THAT video it does have problems, because Ratings as we Both know do not effect what was shown in that clip. As Player Attributes have ALOT less impact than Player Tendencies and the Video Showed Player Tendencies needed Tweaking among other things.

It wasnt a direct shot at ANYONE, but you seem to feel that way. I am not one to sugar coat words, and that rubs some the wrong way, but i am always HONEST with what I say. If you want honest feedback i give it.

Now if you see my 1st post(Post#69) I said you still have time to make Tweaks.

# 137 bedwardsroy19 @ 09/14/14 10:06 PM
Quote:
I have Seen the Roster(early build) because that is what was used in DEMO.

When I say Roster, that includes Roster, Playbooks, Coaching Profiles, Playbooks, Play Types, etc. So from THAT video it does have problems, because Ratings as we Both know do not effect what was shown in that clip. As Player Attributes have ALOT less impact than Player Tendencies and the Video Showed Player Tendencies needed Tweaking among other things.

It wasnt a direct shot at ANYONE, but you seem to feel that way. I am not one to sugar coat words, and that rubs some the wrong way, but i am always HONEST with what I say. If you want honest feedback i give it.

Now if you see my 1st post(Post#69) I said you still have time to make Tweaks.
You haven't seen any of what has been bolded, none of that was shown in the video. You have seen a grainy 3 minute video of gameplay and made assumptions about the bolded based on that. I would love honest feedback but you can't give honest feedback on what you haven't seen. I was trying to offer perspective but there is no point of feeding this convo anymore because you clearly feel that you have enough info to form an opinion about the roster.

# 138 turty11 @ 09/14/14 10:14 PM
but we did see it.. throw to amare watch him stand there then take a contested shot, d-wade play and1 with himself, so on...

# 139 Sellaz32 @ 09/14/14 10:14 PM
Quote:
You haven't seen any of what has been bolded, none of that was shown in the video. You have seen a grainy 3 minute video of gameplay and made assumptions about the bolded based on that. I would love honest feedback but you can't give honest feedback on what you haven't seen. I was trying to offer perspective but there is no point of feeding this convo anymore because you clearly feel that you have enough info to form an opinion about the roster.
What is seen IMPLIES what hasn't been done with the bolded above. All we can go on is what we see….and if we see a lot of standing around what else are we supposed to question but the tendencies? CPU vs CPU gameplay is the best way to evaluate the AI. If I downloaded a roster and saw a lot of standing around…i would edit tendencies and play books...

# 140 vtcrb @ 09/14/14 10:14 PM
Quote:

SINCE you want to BOLD. Let me GUESS NO ROSTERs, PLAYBOOKS, Coaching Profiles or ANYTHING were used in that 3 minutes of Footage? That video was of 2k15 right? So it USED everything i listed above.

Not sure why you keep saying GRAINY footage like it is a 1960s NBA Film. IF you dont want to get VALID feedback from one of Your YOUTUBE Guy's videos, then DONT POST THEM. You obviously ONLY want, ""Oh this is AWESOME" comments. Which that video DIDNT warrant. POST videos from CURRENT Stuff and you will get FEEDBACK on that.

Sorry BEDs, i know you have to take company line as far as this goes, but LAST YEAR you would have had SAME thing I am saying.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.