Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

Check out the latest MLB 15 The Show trailer titled, Summer Wind. To see it in all of its glory, make sure you see the YouTube version at 1080p/60fps.

For those of you that missed the fact sheet, click here for all of the details.

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 101 pingponggame @ 02/14/15 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjeezy

Maybe other Seattlites can vouch for me and share their opinion, was the infield dirt ever that dark when you went to a game.
I absolutely agree that the infield dirt is a bit on the dark side in the trailer. Having been to numerous Mariners games since the opening of safeco, I can't recall the dirt ever being darker than the warning track (day or night).

There is numerous and conclusive evidence of this as well, but I'm not sure what it would take to get the dirt tones overturned if they aren't taking feedback (I sound like a referee)..

# 102 bigwill33 @ 02/14/15 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew127
Right field at Wrigley faces due east...why is the sun setting in the east?
Noticed that as well. Hope that it is somehow fixed in the final version because it looked really bad to me.

# 103 thaSLAB @ 02/14/15 12:45 PM
R-E-L-A-X

htcONE [M8] 5.0 | Tapatalk

# 104 RLebron12 @ 02/14/15 12:48 PM
Just watched the video again but this time on my laptop and its looks B-E-A-Utiful!! Love the fact that they showed the flags at AT&T park and actually have the California flag and the division flags in the game! Look forward to seeing them change During my franchise depending who's in what position.

Oh and I love Buster hugs 👌

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 105 DylPickle23 @ 02/14/15 12:49 PM
Wow. Stunning.

# 106 Drew127 @ 02/14/15 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
R-E-L-A-X

Point something out 100% reasonably. People respond with their own thoughts discussing what was pointed out. On a discussion board. Then someone inevitably tells everyone to shut up and relax. Par for the course around here...why I never post here anymore, to be honest.

# 107 RLebron12 @ 02/14/15 01:13 PM
Quote:
Point something out 100% reasonably. People respond with their own thoughts discussing what was pointed out. On a discussion board. Then someone inevitably tells everyone to shut up and relax. Par for the course around here...why I never post here anymore, to be honest.

Or maybe he's saying Relax cause he was there for CD and knows more info than us who weren't there, and knows this is getting fixed?

# 108 Drew127 @ 02/14/15 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLebron12
Or maybe he's saying Relax cause he was there for CD and knows more info than us who weren't there, and knows this is getting fixed?

Then he should just say that instead of speaking ambiguously. It's not that hard.

# 109 Mgbleu1986 @ 02/14/15 01:20 PM
Quote:
Ain't that the truth!

# 110 Ghost Of The Year @ 02/14/15 01:25 PM
Quote:
I can't find the post where anyone told anyone else to shut up?
Seems to me me thaSlab responded with his own thought discussing what was pointed out. Then someone inevitably decided they didn't like what thaSlab posted. Par for the course.

# 111 kehlis @ 02/14/15 01:27 PM
Alright guys....

# 112 Hockeynut99 @ 02/14/15 01:29 PM
Regardless if it is on the wrong side or not that is one bad *** sun set. I remember in the old show we had no sun.

# 113 HozAndMoose @ 02/14/15 01:38 PM
Quote:
When did he tell anyone to shut up?

# 114 Knight165 @ 02/14/15 01:38 PM
Quote:
Then he should just say that instead of speaking ambiguously. It's not that hard.
When you've signed an NDA...yeah...it's pretty hard.

T-H-I-N-K

M.K.
Knight165

# 115 thaSLAB @ 02/14/15 01:41 PM
Quote:
You got all that from 5 letters? If so, then the Internet probably isn't for you anyway.

Quote:
Or maybe I should just shut up? No need for any subtle hinting, I guess lol.

Anyway, stadiums are not being covered yet. So yeah, RELAX until that topic comes up in the queue.

Edit: Sorry, kehlis.

# 116 Mgbleu1986 @ 02/14/15 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeynut99
Regardless if it is on the wrong side or not that is one bad *** sun set. I remember in the old show we had no sun.
Ya and we didn't have any light at night in the outfield stands....Hopefully this was fixed

# 117 Hockeynut99 @ 02/14/15 01:56 PM
When I look at games now and think back to when I was playing Atari 2600 as a kid it is easy for me to set back and stfu and not say anything about the sun or the color of dirt. Also if the color of the dirt and the sun setting is our biggest concern from this game then I think we will have another amazing showing of the Show. just my two cents.

# 118 seanjeezy @ 02/14/15 02:45 PM
If Slab was referring to my post then I don't take offense to what he said, after all I'm not privy to any inside information or even the latest build.

However, I can only comment on what I can see, and what I see is wrong. I wouldn't have said anything if it was the same as last year but it isn't, and it actually looks worse.

I was a little surprised by Ramone's answer because usually the dev team is very receptive of user feedback, especially if someone has first hand experience or knowledge of the subject matter. If my post came off a bit snarky then that's the reason why, so apologies.

RE Knight's post:

I think it would be better to not say anything at all in that case, no? Unless "insiders" have actual, tangible information to share with the community, then I'd prefer they keep the cryptic messages to themselves. If you have something to share, share it. If you don't, don't.

To take this a step further, I selected a random day game in July and screencapped the warning track and the infield dirt at the beginning, middle, and end of the game:

Compared to:

# 119 thaSLAB @ 02/14/15 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjeezy
If Slab was referring to my post then I don't take offense to what he said, after all I'm not privy to any inside information or even the latest build.
I wasn't. Ramone had already replied to you.

I'm not sure how anyone (not you) could take offense to that. It was in the same context in which Aaron Rodgers used it... basically, don't have an embolism, everything will be fine, lol.

# 120 seanjeezy @ 02/14/15 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
I wasn't. Ramone had already replied to you.

I'm not sure how anyone (not you) could take offense to that. It was in the same context in which Aaron Rodgers used it... basically, don't have an embolism, everything will be fine, lol.

Well alrighty then

Looking forward to the eventual stadium stream

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.