Home
WWE 2K16 News Post

IGN has posted some new WWE 2K16 screenshots, Dude Love's ring entrance and 22 more confirmed wrestlers for the roster, which features over 120 unique models.

Below is a list of 100 confirmed wrestlers on the roster, more will be announced by IGN every Monday until release on October 27.
  • Billy Gunn
  • Bret "The Hitman" Hart
  • The British Bulldog
  • Cactus Jack
  • Christian
  • Damien Sandow
  • D'Lo Brown
  • Dude Love
  • Farooq
  • Haku
  • The Honky Tonk Man
  • Jake "The Snake" Roberts
  • Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart
  • Kama Mustafa
  • Ken Shamrock
  • Mankind
  • Paul Wight
  • Rikishi
  • Shane McMahon
  • Shawn Michaels
  • Vader
  • Vince McMahon
  • X-Pac
Previously revealed:
  • Aiden English
  • Andre the Giant
  • Batista
  • Chris Jericho
  • Curtis Axel
  • Dean Ambrose
  • Edge
  • Erick Rowan
  • Fandango
  • John "Bradshaw" Layfield
  • Luke Harper
  • Randy "Macho Man" Savage
  • Natalya
  • Ravishing Rick Rude
  • R-Truth
  • Ryback
  • Santino Marella
  • Sergeant Slaughter
  • Simon Gotch
  • Stephanie McMahon
  • The Rock
  • The Undertaker
  • Alicia Fox
  • Bam Bam Bigelow
  • The Big Show
  • Cameron
  • Cesaro
  • Darren Young
  • Diamond Dallas Page
  • Dolph Ziggler
  • Finlay
  • Kevin Nash
  • Layla
  • Lex Luger
  • The Miz
  • Naomi
  • Randy Orton
  • Sheamus
  • Titus O'neal
  • Tyson Kidd
  • Adam Rose
  • Bo Dallas
  • Brie Bella
  • Brock Lesnar
  • Goldust
  • Heath Slater
  • Hideo Itami
  • Jack Swagger
  • Kevin Owens
  • Adrian Neville
  • Nikki Bella
  • Ric Flair
  • Sami Zayn
  • Roman Reigns
  • Stardust
  • Sting
  • Tyler Breeze
  • The Ultimate Warrior
  • Zack Ryder
  • Booker T
  • Colonel Mustafa
  • Emma
  • Eva Marie
  • General Adnan
  • Kalisto
  • Kane
  • Lord Steven Regal
  • Sin Cara
  • Summer Rae
  • Tamina
  • Triple H
  • "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
  • Seth Rollins
  • Daniel Bryan
  • Dean Ambrose
  • Bad News Barrett
  • Paige
  • Finn Bálor

Game: WWE 2K16Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 3 - View All
WWE 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Aggies7 @ 09/07/15 10:41 AM
Nice list so far. Still hoping the Dudleys make it in. Based on previous stint with company as well as current. I know it's probably a long shot

# 2 Spear @ 09/07/15 10:56 AM
I thought Paul Wight/The Big Show should count as 1 model and not 2?

# 3 redsox4evur @ 09/07/15 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
I thought Paul Wight/The Big Show should count as 1 model and not 2?
Nope 2 different models...

# 4 sportsfan8812 @ 09/07/15 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Nope 2 different models...
REALLY pulling for Enzo & Big Cass. I hope they give us that entrance video next week

# 5 SoundTheAlarm @ 09/07/15 11:46 AM
Lots of mid level attitude era guys... very nice surprise.

I too am hoping for Enzo and Big Cass.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

# 6 DblocW @ 09/07/15 12:08 PM
Geez the list is massive....GET THOSE DAMN DUDLEYS IN THERE

# 7 Pezell04x @ 09/07/15 12:08 PM
And Carmella because she's hot as hell...

EDIT: Also with Billy Gunn, XPac, Shawn Michaels and Triple H in there, you'd have to think Road Dogg is going to be there too.

# 8 MoneyOvaHuds @ 09/07/15 01:02 PM

# 9 MoneyOvaHuds @ 09/07/15 01:03 PM

# 10 Rams_3 @ 09/07/15 01:05 PM
Is attitude era kane in the game?

# 11 wiscowilz @ 09/07/15 01:07 PM
Too many legends announced this time and not enough NXT guys for my liking. If they are going for accurate like they stated they need to get more NXT guys announced. We've seen the shirts of a lot of them let's make them official already.

# 12 Blasian @ 09/07/15 01:12 PM
I really like this list this week. Thanks for giving the older fans some wrestlers to enjoy. You could make the rest current guys. Im fine with this list and a good CAW is good enough for me. And also loving the attitude era arenas as well

# 13 CM Hooe @ 09/07/15 01:12 PM
Given that basically the entire 1997 Hart Foundation is in the game now (sans Brian Pillman), I'm pulling for Owen Hart to make it into the game, presumably as the pre-order bonus character.

Hoping to see some more NXT grapplers next week, be it the four horsewomen, Baron Corbin, Enzo and Cass, Blake and Murphy, etc. I'm going to guess it's too late to expect Apollo Crews or the Dudleys on-disc.

# 14 redsox4evur @ 09/07/15 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Given that basically the entire 1997 Hart Foundation is in the game now (sans Brian Pillman), I'm pulling for Owen Hart to make it into the game, presumably as the pre-order bonus character.

Hoping to see some more NXT grapplers next week, be it the four horsewomen, Baron Corbin, Enzo and Cass, Blake and Murphy, etc. I'm going to guess it's too late to expect Apollo Crews or the Dudleys on-disc.
JW since I haven't played a WWE game for about 4 or 5 years now. Can they just do a roster update like in 2K or is this not feasible? I know we can download these guys from the community if this is not feasible and I don't mind doing that if I have to.

# 15 wiscowilz @ 09/07/15 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasian
I really like this list this week. Thanks for giving the older fans some wrestlers to enjoy. You could make the rest current guys. Im fine with this list and a good CAW is good enough for me. And also loving the attitude era arenas as well
You can make the older guys as well. They stated they wanted the most accurate roster possible and they have announced more legends than current main/NXT roster combined (minus the divas). That is not an accurate roster if you ask me.

# 16 redsox4evur @ 09/07/15 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
You can make the older guys as well. They stated they wanted the most accurate roster possible and they have announced more legends than current main/NXT roster combined (minus the divas). That is not an accurate roster if you ask me.
The game comes out in over month, right? So there is still time for them to announce all of the current roster.

# 17 willz1985 @ 09/07/15 01:29 PM
i think what we all need to take away from this new updated list is that we can all finally play as D'Lo Brown in a video game for the first time in over 15 years.

YOUR LOOKIN' AT THE REAL DEAL NOW

# 18 MoneyOvaHuds @ 09/07/15 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Too many legends announced this time and not enough NXT guys for my liking. If they are going for accurate like they stated they need to get more NXT guys announced. We've seen the shirts of a lot of them let's make them official already.

lol you need to calm down like seriously, still 50 slots left

# 19 MoneyOvaHuds @ 09/07/15 01:36 PM
People really complaining for no reason at all , it's hilarious cuz the game doesn't come out till late October and there are 50 slots left and no DLC has even been announced . But yes let's all jump to the conclusion that this roster won't be accurate at all . Lol

If anything this will be the most accurate roster in a very long time

# 20 Junior Moe @ 09/07/15 01:41 PM
Ok, I'm in. Bout to preorder. I am a huge fan of the attitude era and the wrestlers from that period. i just so not like the WWE now. Dude Love, Cactus Jack, D'Lo Brown, Faarooq, The Hart Foundation, Rikishi, etc. Plus some of my faves from WCW like Luger and Sting. These guys have sold me. Time for me to get back into wrestling.

« Previous1234567Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.