Home
MLB The Show 16 News Post

Thanks to everyone who helped, going back to last year. Amazing team effort and I hope everyone enjoys them. Thanks as always to Knight for putting this thing together all these years. Thanks to all the face guys led by Willard, Motown, Drsublime, Teeds, and new addition Bigpoppawilly amongst others. Also thanks to WTNY for the work done last year on this set. Everyone involved did a great job.

We will update these reguarly and Willard and his guys will also release a Hybrid version so watch for that. Keep following me here and on twitter for info on updated versions.

Psn-Ridindwnkingsley
#OSFM V1

All errors should be reported in this thread.

Game: MLB The Show 16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 23 - View All
MLB The Show 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 game20ver @ 04/18/16 08:20 AM
Picked up the game yesterday because I won't play without this roster!
Thank you, for your time, effort and dedication so I can enjoy this game every year!

# 62 adamsst2 @ 04/18/16 09:14 AM
Thanks guys! This is awesome!

# 63 Scrapps @ 04/18/16 09:19 AM
Outstanding work, as always. The time and effort of all involved, is greatly appreciated. Many thanks.

# 64 Gymbo3959 @ 04/18/16 09:28 AM
Thank you to Ridin', Knight, et. al. This has become the unofficial release date for The Show. Again, thank you to all involved .

# 65 adamsst2 @ 04/18/16 09:35 AM
I do have a question about the "v2" update coming today. Is there a way to apply that update to the roster if you've began a franchise already, or do you simply have to restart the franchise with the updated roster?

# 66 wisdom less13 @ 04/18/16 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamsst2
I do have a question about the "v2" update coming today. Is there a way to apply that update to the roster if you've began a franchise already, or do you simply have to restart the franchise with the updated roster?
Gotta restart there, chief...

# 67 adamsst2 @ 04/18/16 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisdom less13
Gotta restart there, chief...
That's what I thought. Nothing can be easy lol.

# 68 ElroyJetson @ 04/18/16 10:42 AM
Hopefully no stream or anything today.. And they just release them when they're done .

# 69 jcas007 @ 04/18/16 10:51 AM
Download it this morning and it's awesome as every year has top prospects from AAA,AA,and A ball makes game more realistic

# 70 RidinDwnKingsley @ 04/18/16 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElroyJetson
Hopefully no stream or anything today.. And they just release them when they're done .

The stream was great... Helped get lots of additional things in again, will def do that again at some point but bot today

# 71 Denzel Washington @ 04/18/16 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhDaesu19
Are you uploading the rosters directly from the vault while in franchise? If so in the past there have been issues uploading directly from the vault. The fix is to upload from your ps4. Try that and see if it'll work.
Thanks. It worked

# 72 skow05 @ 04/18/16 11:38 AM
Big THANK YOU to everyone involved!

# 73 mlphookem77 @ 04/18/16 11:39 AM
Just want to say thank you guys! Franchise is the only mode I play. Always with my Texas Rangers then I manually make pitch edits.

# 74 Brandwin @ 04/18/16 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RidinDwnKingsley
The stream was great... Helped get lots of additional things in again, will def do that again at some point but bot today
I agree, the stream was pretty good. Do it as often as you like. Others can just deal with it.

# 75 Godgers12 @ 04/18/16 12:16 PM
Is there a reason why most of the Mariners prospects are utterly useless? Jackson should have A potential and Diez should be a high B, not a C. Only gripe I have, everything else is nice.

# 76 Diefendorf32 @ 04/18/16 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denzel Washington
Thanks. It worked
How do you upload from ps4

# 77 VinceJulien14 @ 04/18/16 12:26 PM
sorry if this has been asked, but are the contracts/salaries true to life?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 78 OhDaesu19 @ 04/18/16 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diefendorf32
How do you upload from ps4
Go to roster vault first before creating franchise (or simply get out of franchise) and download the roster. It will ask you to name and save it, which it is now on your ps4. When creating your franchise during the upload roster step click on x to select and then choose select from system storage (ps4) at which point you will see the roster that you saved.

# 79 Airfaron23 @ 04/18/16 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceJulien14
sorry if this has been asked, but are the contracts/salaries true to life?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No they are not

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

# 80 Diefendorf32 @ 04/18/16 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhDaesu19
Go to roster vault first before creating franchise (or simply get out of franchise) and download the roster. It will ask you to name and save it, which it is now on your ps4. When creating your franchise during the upload roster step click on x to select and then choose select from system storage (ps4) at which point you will see the roster that you saved.

I tried that. It loaded live rosters with default minors

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.