Home
NBA 2K17 News Post

2K has just announced the full NBA 2K17 soundtrack, curated by Imagine Dragons, Noah “40” Shebib of OVO Sound, and Grimes. The new soundtrack will feature music across all genres including hip-hop, rock and alternative with songs from JAY Z, Future, Action Bronson, The Internet, The 1975, Santigold, and more. Check out the full list of tracks below and listen to it on Spotify here.

Game: NBA 2K17Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 14 - View All
Member Comments
# 161 GisherJohn24 @ 08/15/16 02:53 PM
C+. Not as bad as 2k15. But better than 2k16. 2k11 and 12 are my favs.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

# 162 J_Posse @ 08/15/16 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
C+. Not as bad as 2k15. But better than 2k16. 2k11 and 12 are my favs.

Not sure I would agree with the sentiment that this soundtrack is better than 2K16. That soundtrack held up pretty well (through many hours of listening editing the game) even with the inclusion of sorry *** DJ Mustard and DJ Khalid. They should have just let DJ Premiere do soundtrack by himself since he has great taste in music and is a staple in the culture of Hip-Hiop.

I would love it if they could have gotten Questlove to do one of these soundtracks or even a Peter Rosenberg (😁😁&#128513.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ

# 163 fatleg3 @ 08/15/16 04:47 PM
2k13 gets alot of hate but imo, is one of the best soundtracks of this decade from 2k. I think everyone was put off by all the glitter and gold inspired by Jay z. And he only had like 3 sings in that soundtrack....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

# 164 BluFu @ 08/15/16 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBhoops
Please don't tell me you think Drake is a good representation of the hip hop culture and rap music in general?
But he's not the only hip-hop artist on this soundtrack lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatleg3
2k13 gets alot of hate but imo, is one of the best soundtracks of this decade from 2k. I think everyone was put off by all the glitter and gold inspired by Jay z. And he only had like 3 sings in that soundtrack....

We Major, 1901, Victory, Shook Ones, World Is Yours, that Brooklyn song.. could keep going on. Loved the heck out of that soundtrack. Kind of sad Jay-Z (of all people.. great artist) ruined it for a fair amount of people it seems.

# 165 GisherJohn24 @ 08/15/16 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatleg3

JayZ is creepy and I never liked his music, but strangely I also loved the 2k13 soundtrack. Also loved me some Daft Punk

# 166 Gman 18 @ 08/15/16 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
Hopefully all 11 of those are Drake tracks
Nah 2k should go oldschool and get some Redman, Method Man, GZA, Ghostface, A.G., KRS-One, Afu-Ra, Jeru the Damaja, Heltah Skeltah and of course Guru. Heltah Skeltah's " Letha Brainz Blo " especially would be a dope track, but of course they gotta maintain a " PG " rating in the soundtrack area. If they can't get any of those guys, at least attempt to get some underground west-coast stuff like they used to, ex. Dilated Peoples, People under the stairs, aceyalone, abstract rude.

It is gonna be radio-bop rap/trap in all likelihood, however.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.