Home
EA Sports UFC 2 News Post

Content update #6 and game update 1.09 is available now for EA Sports UFC 2 on both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, weighing in at just under 2GB.

This update adds four new fighters and gameplay updates. Most of this information was revealed by Geoff Harrower, A.K.A. GameplayDevUFC, earlier in the week.

NEW FIGHTERS
  • Abel Trujillo- Men's Lightweight
  • Evan Dunham- Men's Lightweight
  • Rashid Magomedov - Men's Lightweight
  • Sean O'Connell – Men’s Light Heavyweight
ROSTER UPDATES
  • Added Donald Cerrone to Welterweight.
GAMEPLAY UPDATES
  • Added the ability to end a round "The Holloway" when you taunt with Max Holloway in the last 20 seconds of the round and your opponent taunts back.
  • Added Grapple Advantage Meter which allows users to understand opportune moments to attempt takedowns, reversals, transitions and submissions.
  • Added the ability to block when in any level of hit reaction following a strike to the legs or body.
  • Reduced Stand Up Arm Health recovery when holding High Block by 20%.
  • Increased Stand Up Arm Health damage taken when holding High Block by 20%.
MENU UPDATES

Added Tutorials to the Main Menu. View videos to learn about the basic and advanced gameplay features. Only available when the system is set to English

Game: EA Sports UFC 2Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
EA Sports UFC 2 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Dave_S @ 08/16/16 05:01 PM
For the love of goodness remove his from quick match, is competitive. That's what practice and online is for.

# 42 Bigg Cee @ 08/16/16 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
For the love of goodness remove his from quick match, is competitive. That's what practice and online is for.
is that English?

# 43 Trillz @ 08/16/16 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
I wonder if this patch had come out before the LEC event for money, if we might have saw a different outcome in the players making it to Vegas or just the qualifying outcome could have been different. This patch was huge in terms of striking and how ppl play and i just feel this would have been great for the event.

Just my thoughts...
this might have changed the outcome of the finals but i do think at least afro and kenetic will defo have made it.

# 44 Dave_S @ 08/16/16 05:11 PM
Quote:
is that English?
I use Swype fast, my bad.

Quick match is competitive. Grapple advantage meter has no business being there. That should for offline and practice only.

# 45 Bigg Cee @ 08/16/16 05:13 PM
Quote:
I use Swype fast, my bad.

Quick match is competitive. Grapple advantage meter has no business being there. That should for offline and practice only.
I agree, I saw it in quick match when I was trying max Holloway and I turned it off super fast because it was distracting me a lot. I don't like that meter at all.

# 46 Dave_S @ 08/16/16 05:14 PM
I have some very competitive and fun fights at higher level of quick match, don't want my opponent to have it either.

# 47 Bigg Cee @ 08/16/16 06:04 PM
THE BEST ONLINE PATCH EVER IN UFC 2!

# 48 Dave_S @ 08/16/16 06:05 PM
Did Ferguson, Rory and Mir get the roll?

# 49 Bigg Cee @ 08/16/16 06:07 PM
Quote:
good question, I never even checked that. I totally forgot. I can't check now because I left to the store to get food. lol

# 50 Trillz @ 08/16/16 06:09 PM
Quote:
i remember gpd saying it was jsut for Offline and UT but he did say certain characters will get it into ranked play for the next patch. im not sure if that went through.

# 51 Dave_S @ 08/16/16 06:14 PM
Quote:
good question, I never even checked that. I totally forgot. I can't check now because I left to the store to get food. lol
As far as I remembered Mir hasn't attempted but i guarantee he can do it, anyone remember his ground work in first Lesnar fight, some of the slickest Jiu Jitsu I've seen

# 52 Shogun474 @ 08/16/16 06:33 PM
Quote:
As far as I remembered Mir hasn't attempted but i guarantee he can do it, anyone remember his ground work in first Lesnar fight, some of the slickest Jiu Jitsu I've seen
Some of the slickest jitz you ever seen? Brock gave him that knee bar on a silver platter.

Now Mir vs Big Nog that was some slick jitz on display.

# 53 Shogun474 @ 08/16/16 06:44 PM
Just blasted through my first runners high block to KO him.

Fantastic patch

# 54 TheRizzzle @ 08/16/16 06:46 PM
Quote:
Ferguson has it, although it lies to you about how to do it in his move set.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

# 55 Dave_S @ 08/16/16 06:49 PM
Quote:
MW and WW Ares has it, Ferguson has it as well.

WW Ares has level 2 sub, same as MW Rory

Ferguson has level 3

# 56 WhoDatNinja @ 08/16/16 07:11 PM
Does Online Rivalries constitute a competitive game mode?

# 57 Dave_S @ 08/16/16 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDatNinja
Does Online Rivalries constitute a competitive game mode?
If you play to win at all costs it better count as a competitive game mode, immho.

# 58 LeonVegaSuarez @ 08/16/16 07:50 PM
Great patch. Enjoying the new fighters, especially Magomedov. He's a beast.

I also believe the AI is a lot more challenging now on Pro. Better combinations, not gassing themselves out. Against top fighters it's a challenge. Really like it that way. Played as McGregor vs AI Cerrone and he had me in big trouble a few times. Won by KO in the 5th round.

# 59 CrazyFooL @ 08/16/16 07:50 PM
Love the update, last few months I've only been playing quick match and I love the new grapple/strike advantage meter. Also love you giving more love to my boy Max Holloway.

# 60 thelasthurtknee @ 08/16/16 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fighterforjc
@Gameplaydev: I've posted a few times on this and I don't know if you read or it just got buried because it's not so popular on these boards, but is there a chance for a Conor McGregor DLC down the road? Even last year's model, literally. This version's McGregor barely looks like him and it just looks like an impersonator. He is your cover athlete and he's one of the least accurate character models.

Love this new patch by the way.

Is it off enough to need a patch?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.