Home

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-27-2016, 07:57 AM   #4081
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by arielortega10
Seriously, how does anyone deal with the A.I's insane strength!

also how the hell do you stop the computer just bringing it down on their chest from corners and free-kicks! wtf!

is this a slider problem or do i just suck.
Have you got footage to demonstrate how you defend in these situations?

Do you stick like glue to your man which you're supposed to mark?
Do you use X when doing so?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2016, 08:19 AM   #4082
Pro

Quote:
@Sarezar:
You should focus on defending and on passing. If your pass percentage is below 75%, try decreasing pass error a bit, as wrong passes drop player form a lot. If your shooting accuracy is below 50%, try decreasing shot error. Generally make small changes that will allow your players to play a bit better.
What odd advice.

If a manual player's pass percentage is below par or expectation i'd simply recommend him to be more careful in his passing, and, depending on the particular reason behind his (un)forced errors, to become more mindul as to prevent giving the ball away too easily.

Same goes with shots.
If you miss target too often, simply review the situations in which you have shot too hastily, or whenever you have released a shot that had a small chance of actually being scored.

To bypass the finetunement of the player's own set of skills and behaviour on the ball, by abusing sliders in order to narrow down the repercussions of your own mistakes, is quite worrying to me, and forms exactly that sort of qualm i've been having with a large chunk of motivation that has driven many players in the past, and to this day, to mess with sliders way too early on, before even having put in a decent amount of hours in training sessions, cause that's what ''professionals'' are meant to do, right?

Train to become better, not instantly grab the crutches!
Old 12-27-2016, 08:47 AM   #4083
Rookie

LaXing_'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introspectah

To bypass the finetunement of the player's own set of skills and behaviour on the ball, by abusing sliders in order to narrow down the repercussions of your own mistakes, is quite worrying to me, and forms exactly that sort of qualm i've been having with a large chunk of motivation that has driven many players in the past, and to this day, to mess with sliders way too early on, before even having put in a decent amount of hours in training sessions, cause that's what ''professionals'' are meant to do, right?

This sounds like it should be in the fifa constitution lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-27-2016, 12:50 PM   #4084
Pro

1860fan's Arena

Hello times ne short question is already fixed patch, the CPU mostly the good players on the bench? I am now noticed in the 2 Bundesliga Germany, with some teams in my career, It is also so with you or is it normal ...?

Last edited by 1860fan; 12-27-2016 at 12:56 PM.
Old 12-27-2016, 12:53 PM   #4085
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1860fan
Hello times ne short question is already fixed patch, the CPU mostly the good players on the bench? I am now noticed in the 2 Bundesliga Germany, with some teams in my career, or is it normal ...?

Just change them before a game!! If it bothers you!! And the cpu does strange things, you don't have to worry about every tiny detail of the GAME

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2016, 12:54 PM   #4086
Pro

adoptedscouse's Arena

It's normal mate I'm afraid, EA once said they fixed it but unfortunately it still happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-27-2016, 01:13 PM   #4087
Pro

1860fan's Arena

Hello adoptedscouse so have not yet been corrected by EA correctly so?
Old 12-27-2016, 08:57 PM   #4088
Rookie

LaXing_'s Arena

Playing a couple games @LaXing_

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »