Home

Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-08-2018, 09:19 PM   #281
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

I'm going to hold off one more week. I'll keep my fingers crossed but if there's no change or fix to the I.R. players next week that's just horrible Public Relations on EA's part.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2018, 09:51 PM   #282
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
I'm going to hold off one more week. I'll keep my fingers crossed but if there's no change or fix to the I.R. players next week that's just horrible Public Relations on EA's part.
You could always try to reach out to the head guys on Twitter or what not. They are probably your best bet is to get this fixed. I would hate to see such a great roster not come to fruition because of something that is such an easy fix on their part
Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality
Old 02-10-2018, 12:45 AM   #283
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

I just realized tonight that EA finally fixed the I.R. problem and all players have been released from it.

Unfortunately I'm on duty at the fire department tomorrow and I won't be able to work on the roster until Sunday morning.

Thanks for your patience.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 02-10-2018 at 06:41 AM.
Old 02-12-2018, 01:26 AM   #284
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

2018 Offseason Roster Re-Build

Quote:
Roster Update: 02/11/18

* WR Montay Crockett signed to Texans
* TE Kyle Carter signed to Giants
* CB Demontre Hurst signed to Titans

* OL Bobby Hart released from Giants
* DT Nick Fairly released from Saints
* DT Tony McDaniel released from Saints
* CB Darrell Revis released from Chiefs
* CB David Amerson released from Raiders

Future/Reserve Deals:

* A mass majority of future/reserve deals were practice squad players remaining with the team. I've also added additional players that were recently signed including DE Kapron Lewis-Moore [Jaguars], RB Terrell Watson [Giants], P Matt Wile [Steelers], and many others.

TRADES:

* QB Alex Smith traded to the KC Chiefs for CB Kendall Fuller

Retirements:

* The following players have officially announced their retirement and have been removed from the roster: QB Carson Palmer [Cardinals], SS Aaron Williams [Free Agent], QB Tarvaris Jackson [Free Agent], C Eric Wood [Bills] & QB Kellen Moore [Cowboys.]

Deaths:

* MLB Edwin Jackson was recently killed by a drunk driver [Colts]. In his honor, I'm keeping him on the team. He was a rotational special teamer only, but he's off the depth chart and forever a spirit of the Colts. I will not remove him from the roster.

Depth Chart Adjustments:

* The depth charts currently on the roster are the 'projected' depth charts of the players currently on the roster for the 2018 season. As additional free agency signings take place, or former players re-sign, the depth charts will continuously be updated as time goes on. This current roster is the base/foundation for future updates and reveals what weakness or holes all 32 NFL teams needs to fix.

* OLB/DE Jabaal Sheard has officially been switched to DE [Colts]. The team made the announcement official now that they're switching to a 4-3 defensive base. The team is expected to address DE early on in the draft.

* G/C Roy Groy has officially been switched to starting C [Bills]. After Eric Wood's retirement, Groy is fully expected to move to the inside replacing him.

* DE Cliff Avril has been left off of the depth chart [Seahawks]. His career is currently in doubt and the team appears to be moving forward with Frank Clark as his replacement across from Michael Bennett.

* OL Matt Skura has been switched to starting C [Ravens]. As Ryan Jensen is headed towards the open market in a few weeks, Skura is expected to replace him as he played center his whole career prior.

* DB Quandre Diggs has been switched to SS [Lions]. Diggs finished the last 4-5 weeks of the season at safety and both Lions GM and coach Matt Patricia announced today that they're planning to leave him there in 2018.

* OL Justin Pugh has been switched to starting RT [Giants]. NY is prioritizing re-signing Pugh before the start of free agency and the team announced they plan to have him switch back to RT. If anything changes, I'll obviously change and adjust this down the road.

* OLB/DE Vic Beasley has been switched to DE [Falcons]. Head coach Dan Quinn made the announcement official back in January. Rookie Takkarist McKinley is expected to become the starter in 2018 after the departure of Adrian Clayborn in free agency.

* WR Carols Henderson left at the bottom of the depth chart [Broncos]. After his multiple arrests, he appears to be facing imminent suspension during the season as well as the possibility of release from the team.

** Free Agency **

* I've gone through and released all pending Unrestricted Free Agents that appear to be headed towards the open market. Only the UFAs that have shown no sign of re-signing to their current teams have been released.
There are a few exceptions though:

- If the player causes a gap in the depth chart (i.e. Kickers and Punters) they were not removed.
- If the player has openly discussed wanting to re-sign with their current team or if the team has openly discussed wanting to re-sign the player (i.e. Drew Brees, Jarvis Landry, DeMarcus Lawrence etc.) that player has not been released from the team.
- Pre-existing free agents, such as RGIII, Colin Kaepernick etc. received ratings adjustments to represent real world value and interest from the league.
- Cardinals and Vikings QBs are all UFAs currently and I'm unable to release all of them due to roster restrictions. I left Case Keenum on the Vikings for now and Gabbert on the Cardinals until more information comes forward.
- RFA and ERFAs will remain with their current teams and not be released.

Rookie Prospects:

I plan to create a Top-20 List of rookie prospects and will eventually add them to free agency. If I get an overwhelming response of requests for an individual rookie, then I will look into creating them also. But this project will likely take place later in the week.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 02-12-2018 at 02:15 PM.
Old 02-12-2018, 07:25 AM   #285
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

Have fun trying to switch the Giants from a 4-3 to the 3-4 that they are most likely going to run this season. That'll be quite the change for me haha
Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2018, 08:32 AM   #286
Rookie

KrisMarina's Arena

Is this available in any form for PS4?
Old 02-12-2018, 10:28 AM   #287
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by YogiGarebear89
Have fun trying to switch the Giants from a 4-3 to the 3-4 that they are most likely going to run this season. That'll be quite the change for me haha
The biggest problem is the playbook is still stuck on a 4-3 unless you switch to a 3-4 in CFM by switching coaches. It's a cluster no matter what.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisMarina
Is this available in any form for PS4?
No sorry. Xbox One only for me.

Old 02-12-2018, 11:21 AM   #288
Rookie

KrisMarina's Arena

Sucks to be me! Great work on this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »