Home

Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-10-2014, 11:15 PM   #401
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerlinBlues
After finding the green and red sliders (over two seasons) too easy I bumped up to blue. Though I still win a lot, losing only to really strong teams, I still get into shootouts against all teams. My scores are all like
55-48, 62-52 etc. This is mainly due to teams passing 50+ times a game with 80-85% completion percentage (My defense allows 399.5 passing yds per game). I usually control a Safety to cover the deep threat, but I get hammered by constant slant routes for 10-15 yards a pop. Which settings control how often a team passes? How to I take away the deep threat and the slant routes? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
You might need to crank the CPUs defense up to the black set and maybe put the CPUs offense on the red set.. Some kind of mix like that would probably help you out. I'm about to drop some new tweaks in a little bit. I kind of like the results I'm getting with my pass defense. It's not 100 percent great but it definitely looks seems better. It usually depends on the team you are playing with the amount of passes that are thrown per game.

Are you getting the right amount of plays per game? You should only be getting aroun 120-130 plays per game combined with you and the CPU. You might be getting too many plays..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2014, 11:30 PM   #402
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunRise
Hi, I have a question about the pass reaction.
Does a higher set of pass reaction increase the chances the defender swats the ball (if in bad position due to bad pass coverage) or pass reaction affects just the time (reducing it at higher set) the defender needs to get to the WR, TE, RB once the ball is caught?

In other words, if the defender is in a bad position due to a bad pass coverage set am I able to make him "fly" (to recover faster) to the WR, before he catches the ball, using a high value for pass reaction?

thanks in advance
Basing it off the CPUs coverage(because it's broken on the USER side) yes the higher the pass reaction the quicker the defender reacts to the WRs route.
Old 11-11-2014, 12:10 AM   #403
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

New tweaks on the front page.

November 10th- On all 4 sets I lowered the CPUs catching to 40, lowered the USER catching to 40, lowered the USER pass reaction to 85, lowered the USER pass coverage to 85 and lowered the USER/CPU punt power.

November 10th- On the green set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 25(low end 20), I lowered the CPUs pass reaction to 85, and I lowered the CPUs pass coverage to 85.

November 10th- On the red set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 35(low end 30), lowered the CPUs runblocking to 40, lowered the CPUs pass reaction to 90, and lowered the CPUs pass coverage to 90.

November 10th- On the blue set I raised the CPU accuracy to 45(low end 40), I lowered the CPUs runblocking to 45, and I lowered the CPUs pass reaction to 95, and lowered the CPUs pass coverage to 95.

November 10th- On the black set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 55(low end 50), and lowered the CPUs runblocking to 45.

Me and a few of my friends been in the lab messing around with the CPUs catching and USER INTs. The coverage definitely seems a little better if you keep the USER INTs higher then the CPUs catching. It's not where it should be but it's definitely better. I tried lowering the Catching to 35 but the drops seemed too crazy. Might revisit it another time but for now the catching at 40 matched against the INTs at 45 seems okay.. EA still needs to drop a patch to help the USER pass defense out but I think I found a band aid. I've had a few good games where I held the CPUs completion percentage under 70 and 60 percent so that's a start. Hopefully it stays consistent.

I'm really interesting in seeing the results from everyone else using the sliders.. The USER coverage should definitely be better for the USER on the green or red set from the what I'm seeing on the black set..

I lowered the CPUs pass reaction and pass coverage on the red, green, and blue set to help open up the passing for the guys who are struggling with the passing.
Old 11-11-2014, 07:29 AM   #404
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
You might need to crank the CPUs defense up to the black set and maybe put the CPUs offense on the red set.. Some kind of mix like that would probably help you out. I'm about to drop some new tweaks in a little bit. I kind of like the results I'm getting with my pass defense. It's not 100 percent great but it definitely looks seems better. It usually depends on the team you are playing with the amount of passes that are thrown per game.

Are you getting the right amount of plays per game? You should only be getting aroun 120-130 plays per game combined with you and the CPU. You might be getting too many plays..
I'll check the number of plays later, but I have the feeling they are within reasonable limits. I was thinking about raising USER pass rush (if possible) and lowering CPU pass blocking and see if the CPU has lower completion percentage if CPU has to throw the ball more quickly. Whaddya think?
Old 11-11-2014, 10:28 AM   #405
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
I'll check the number of plays later, but I have the feeling they are within reasonable limits. I was thinking about raising USER pass rush (if possible) and lowering CPU pass blocking and see if the CPU has lower completion percentage if CPU has to throw the ball more quickly. Whaddya think?
There's not a pass rush slider. Try my new tweaks out with the lower Catching. It's definitely working a little bit better. Just plug in all my adjustments and play a few games with it using the blue set.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2014, 02:32 PM   #406
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
There's not a pass rush slider. Try my new tweaks out with the lower Catching. It's definitely working a little bit better. Just plug in all my adjustments and play a few games with it using the blue set.
Ok I am trying the set with tweaks, first half of first game nearly done. CPU has already thrown 28 passes (22 completions, 3 drops and an INT) and had 11 rushes. I have had 26 total plays. Makes 65 total plays for the half. I'll continue to use it to get a better overall feel.
Old 11-11-2014, 03:18 PM   #407
Rookie

The raiders just went 44/56 for 568 yards against me. Only 22 rushes. My team (Dolphins) 28 passes and 28 runs. I won 52-36 - but I still hate seeing 50+ passes every game against me.
Old 11-11-2014, 03:44 PM   #408
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
The raiders just went 44/56 for 568 yards against me. Only 22 rushes. My team (Dolphins) 28 passes and 28 runs. I won 52-36 - but I still hate seeing 50+ passes every game against me.
Well maybe they started throwing a lot once they were down.. Play a few more games and we'll look to make some tweaks of your scores continue to look like that. You definitely might have to crank it up to the black set.

Include sacks when you total up the plays.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »