Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2015, 07:02 PM   #961
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by brumbies
What I am loving is that (playing green set) I get punished playing dumb. Played so dumb last game against falcons and they were up 21-0 in a flash, all me playing stupid!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Yeah if you go out there playing reckless you'll definitely find yourself on the wrong end of a blowout. Things can get ugly real quick. I have the sliders set up for your to use real strategy and stay focused for the whole game. That's how intense the games are in real life so why not have the same kind of intensity for the game? There's not a lot of people who like the game like that. I read a lot of threads around here and just shake my head at the guys who don't really like that kind of intensity. If things aren't going they way they feel cheated. If it's going there way and they winning they feel like the game is playing great. I look at the stats and see insane stats for the USER with pedestrian stats for the CPU. Too each his own though. Prepare to be challenged with my sliders. If you don't like it, piece out to the next sliders.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 10-06-2015 at 07:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2015, 07:16 PM   #962
Rookie

OVR: 0

first time trying sliders since the patch came out last week. I used to be pretty good with user accuracy at 18, but it's gotten way harder. anyone else feeling that difficulty spike in throwing? I'm going to have to turn it up to the green setting.

everything else is playing great though for me on the red set. thanks for the constant updates jarodd.

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk
Old 10-06-2015, 07:26 PM   #963
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSwagger
first time trying sliders since the patch came out last week. I used to be pretty good with user accuracy at 18, but it's gotten way harder. anyone else feeling that difficulty spike in throwing? I'm going to have to turn it up to the green setting.

everything else is playing great though for me on the red set. thanks for the constant updates jarodd.

Feels the same to me. Maybe you're just a little rusty since it's your first game with the patch. Get another game in before changing anything.
Old 10-06-2015, 07:31 PM   #964
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Feels the same to me. Maybe you're just a little rusty since it's your first game with the patch. Get another game in before changing anything.
that's very possible lol, but i had 4 picks with matt ryan in the first half, had to move it up out of frustration lol

Old 10-06-2015, 07:38 PM   #965
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSwagger
that's very possible lol, but i had 4 picks with matt ryan in the first half, had to move it up out of frustration lol

Haha! Yeah play a few more first before moving it up. If anything move it to 19 or 20 if you continue to struggle. You don't have to go all the 25.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2015, 01:05 AM   #966
Rookie

Jarrod 21. Like the set so far with the tweaks. Some things are over powered and compressed sets can be cheesy but a really good set so far. Not your best work but pretty solid.
Old 10-07-2015, 01:18 AM   #967
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustInTime952
Jarrod 21. Like the set so far with the tweaks. Some things are over powered and compressed sets can be cheesy but a really good set so far. Not your best work but pretty solid.
Which set are you using and what are the issues you are having? I'm pretty sure I can help you adjust any of the areas you feel is too cheesy and compressed. I'm thoroughly enjoying the game. I'm getting variety and all the balance I need from game to game. I feel like this is probably my best work since Madden 12 because I can easily tweak any issue I'm having with the sliders. I couldn't do that from Madden 13-15 because it was too many broken things I couldn't fix with the sliders.
Old 10-07-2015, 01:30 AM   #968
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Update..
October 7th- For Penalties I raised roughing the passer to 51.

I'm just throwing this out there to get some feedback. I've had this at 51 before and at the time I felt there was just way too many calls but at 50 I'm not seeing any calls at al. Before the patch I felt the same way about Offensive Holding at 50 and Illegal blocking in the back at 51. I recently raised both of those back to those numbers after the patch and they're working fine now. Very balanced amount of calls so I wanna give roughing the passer another shot at 51 and hopefully get the same kind of balance. Everything will pretty much be set to go if this slider works out. Feedback will definitely appreciated about this particular penalty slider.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »