Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2015, 12:37 AM   #561
Rookie

PioneerRaptor's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Appreciate the feedback. It's kind of hard to get a real feel for the gameplay in Preseason once all those scrubs start getting in. That's why I usually do my testing in the regular season.

You can lower the CPUs accuracy to 30 if you feel like there too accurate.

I wouldn't recommend raising the USER INTs. After playing a full season in my test franchise I lead the league with picks. I pretty sure if you had a played full games with your starters you would have gotten more picks.

I'm really not sure if you should lower the CPUs INTs because that's going to open up your passing even more but if you feel like you are throwing too many go ahead and drop it to 40. Keep in mind who you was throwing with when the backups got in.

Yeah you can definitely lower the USER run blocking to the red set(35) and maybe even raise the CPUs tackling to the red set(50) to get a better challenge against your run.

Yeah raise the CPUs run blocking to the red set(50) if you feel like there running needs a boost.

Penalties is the easiest thing to tweak. All you need to do is add a point to Holding, Facemask, DPI, Block in the back, and you'll see plenty of more called penalties called. It was a little too much for my taste so choose which ones you wanna see increased. It just takes a point.
Decided to lower CPU Accuracy to 30, lower HUM Run Block to 35, raise CPU Tackling to 50, Raise CPU Run Block to 50, and a few penalties up 1.

Thanks! Barring any huge issues, I'll stick with these sliders for the season and reassess.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2015, 01:28 AM   #562
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by PioneerRaptor
Decided to lower CPU Accuracy to 30, lower HUM Run Block to 35, raise CPU Tackling to 50, Raise CPU Run Block to 50, and a few penalties up 1.

Thanks! Barring any huge issues, I'll stick with these sliders for the season and reassess.
That's cool. I think those tweaks should work out for you. Keep me updated on your games..
Old 09-13-2015, 11:04 AM   #563
Banned

OVR: 0

After playing a few play now games, I'm going to be using the black set for my offline CFM. The only change I'm making is changing CPU QB Accuracy to 35.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 09-13-2015, 01:49 PM   #564
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLaFalce83
After playing a few play now games, I'm going to be using the black set for my offline CFM. The only change I'm making is changing CPU QB Accuracy to 35.

That's cool. You should still get great competition.
Old 09-13-2015, 02:00 PM   #565
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
That's cool. You should still get great competition.
I just have to remember to make smarter passes because one wrong move and we have 4 INT's. Lol

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2015, 02:58 PM   #566
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLaFalce83
I just have to remember to make smarter passes because one wrong move and we have 4 INT's. Lol

Yep.. If ain't there throw it away. Most of the guys who have trouble with picks like that force every pass instead of throwing it away when everything is covered.
Old 09-13-2015, 03:44 PM   #567
Just started!

So, I'm new to operation sports and it won't let me post the link but, my twitch name is Justdecquan2. In the highlights is the fourth quarter of my first CFM game. It was preseason and I did a fantasy draft.

I used the green set.

I really liked them and thought the game was fair and fun, with challenge. Only thing I changed was the fatigue. Thought it was a little high, especially with the O-Line not being subbed out that often.

5 Thumbs up
Old 09-13-2015, 08:02 PM   #568
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by justdecquan2
So, I'm new to operation sports and it won't let me post the link but, my twitch name is Justdecquan2. In the highlights is the fourth quarter of my first CFM game. It was preseason and I did a fantasy draft.

I used the green set.

I really liked them and thought the game was fair and fun, with challenge. Only thing I changed was the fatigue. Thought it was a little high, especially with the O-Line not being subbed out that often.

5 Thumbs up
That was a good comeback man. Sucks to lose like that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »