MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) - Page 109 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

This is a discussion on MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2015, 10:05 PM   #865
"I reckon so."
 
Last Gunfighter's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: NYC
Posts: 845
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill18
gun do u got a ps4 and have u fixed it yet
Have you installed the patch and uninstalled and reinstalled the tuner afterwards?
__________________
New Orleans SAINTS |LSU TIGERS |New York RANGERS

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Last Gunfighter is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 10:06 PM   #866
Rookie
 
slugger128711's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Hey iiamcb, i used your sliders in my Connected Franchise mode playing as a coach controlling the whole team and i enjoyed the first two games I played a lot. It was a great challenge but I am getting better at the game now. The third game I played I completely blew out the Colts 45-6 as the Tennessee Titans and thats not how it would go in real life. I noticed you made some changes to your sliders throuhout the thread and was wondering if you could post a full updated version of your sliders because i would still like to use them. Thanks!
slugger128711 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 10:11 PM   #867
"I reckon so."
 
Last Gunfighter's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: NYC
Posts: 845
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugger128711
Hey iiamcb, i used your sliders in my Connected Franchise mode playing as a coach controlling the whole team and i enjoyed the first two games I played a lot. It was a great challenge but I am getting better at the game now. The third game I played I completely blew out the Colts 45-6 as the Tennessee Titans and thats not how it would go in real life. I noticed you made some changes to your sliders throuhout the thread and was wondering if you could post a full updated version of your sliders because i would still like to use them. Thanks!
He posted the latest updates a few pages back, these are the only changes from the OP.

Updated as of September 12th 5:30pm EST)

USER/CPU SLIDER
QB Acc: 25/26
Pass Blk: 35/35
WR Catch: 51/51
Run Block: 42/63
Pass Cov: 85/85
Fatigue: 68

PENALTY
False Start: 63
Holding: 61
DPI: 59

AUTO-SUBS
RB OUT/IN: 97/99

Have you checked your player's confidence? It is a well documented bug that in game drive goals make confidence too high and your team becomes unstoppable, this might be what's happening.
__________________
New Orleans SAINTS |LSU TIGERS |New York RANGERS

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Last Gunfighter is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 10:58 PM   #868
Banned
 
shaunhill18's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Have you installed the patch and uninstalled and reinstalled the tuner afterwards?


yes i did plays alright other then wr catching
shaunhill18 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 08:31 AM   #869
Rookie
 
slugger128711's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
He posted the latest updates a few pages back, these are the only changes from the OP.

Updated as of September 12th 5:30pm EST)

USER/CPU SLIDER
QB Acc: 25/26
Pass Blk: 35/35
WR Catch: 51/51
Run Block: 42/63
Pass Cov: 85/85
Fatigue: 68

PENALTY
False Start: 63
Holding: 61
DPI: 59

AUTO-SUBS
RB OUT/IN: 97/99

Have you checked your player's confidence? It is a well documented bug that in game drive goals make confidence too high and your team becomes unstoppable, this might be what's happening.
Thanks! And yeah my players clnfidence are all from like 90-99. Maybe it was just one game though that the Titans (me) felt like doing really good haha. I'll make those adjustment with my sliders and hope that they fix the bug with confidence.
slugger128711 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 09:35 AM   #870
Rookie
 
JCLII's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic (Coach Mode) Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
Oh no I know your not putting the sliders down I'm just trying to figure out what the issue was. So I could tweak something maybe. Was this 15 min QTR?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, 15 min quarters. I'll play a few more games and let you know how it goes. I do appreciate all the work you've put in. I was frustrated yesterday after missing a field goal to go up 7 and then having Brady take me down in the last minute. I actually had the ball back with 1:30 left and ended up throwing an interception on a long pass when I was about 10 yards from FG range. Looking back now it was a really good game. I'm still controlling time of possession a little too much, but maybe that will all even out once I play more games. Thanks again.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
JCLII is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 09:38 AM   #871
Rookie
 
JCLII's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Now that I think of it, Blount ran for 164 yds on me so that's probably another reason Brady wasn't throwing much. He peeled off two really long runs for TDs. Running over a few people on each. He is tough to take down.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
JCLII is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 09:40 AM   #872
Rookie
 
JCLII's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic (Coach Mode) Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Oh, and happy opening NFL Sunday fellas!!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
JCLII is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:52 AM.

Top -