Home

MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

This is a discussion on MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2015, 05:51 PM   #849
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic (Coach Mode) Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
Hey guys, sorry been out for a few days. Haven't had much time to post regularly. Had a wedding to shoot yesterday and corporate event today. So I've been completely tied up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok fellas, so I'm just now getting a little free time and to a computer to update the OP. Below are the sliders that were adjusted. They're already updated in OP as well. Check the OP just to make sure all your sliders are adjusted accordingly. Just to be clear, I'm 95% leaning toward the updated OP when I start my CFM. Going to test out over another 5-6 games to see results and make the final adjustments if need be. But your more than welcome to start yours with this set. Everything so far I've been seeing is realistic and authentic. And I know a lot of "new" guys PM mentioning the speed (being too slow). But you have to realize I adjusted the threshold to what it feels like to an actual NFL player, what it feels like "on the field", where everybody is fast. Some are just world class fast. Not the average fan will understand the difference between what fast looks like and what it feels like to other who are just as athletic. Nevertheless, please leave feedback, comments, and or mentions on the slider set. All are welcome to continue to offer opinions and suggestions to ensure that this will be the best set of sliders out. Thank you guys for being patient with me. Like I said earlier, just been crammed with work a little.

Updated as of September 12th 5:30pm EST)

USER/CPU SLIDER
QB Acc: 25/26
Pass Blk: 35/35
WR Catch: 51/51
Run Block: 42/63
Pass Cov: 85/85
Fatigue: 68

PENALTY
False Start: 63
Holding: 61
DPI: 59

AUTO-SUBS
RB OUT/IN: 97/99
Old 09-12-2015, 06:01 PM   #850
Rookie

JCLII's Arena

Brady 8-15 for 85 yards to start the game.

Brady 7-8 for 75 yards in the final drive.

I'm still not getting good stats for the opposing QB and the AI on final drives is nearly unstoppable.

I was actually getting better results with these sliders playing Play Now games. Not sure what is wrong.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
Old 09-12-2015, 06:09 PM   #851
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCLII
Brady 8-15 for 85 yards to start the game.

Brady 7-8 for 75 yards in the final drive.

I'm still not getting good stats for the opposing QB and the AI on final drives is nearly unstoppable.

I was actually getting better results with these sliders playing Play Now games. Not sure what is wrong.

Brady 7-8 is "unrealistic" to end the game? I'm sorry but that man just went 25-32 good for 78% for the entire game, at one point was 24-28 86% in second half. Now according to your stats just given Virtual world Tom Brady would be 15-23. That's 65%. Am I missing something?

With regard to AI being nearly unstoppable. Idk man, I'm getting great games. A wide variety. Just blew the Rams out the water (as Ravens BTW), two or three games prior I lose momentum and the Steelers real off 26 second half points to beat me. Maybe it's play call. I'm not sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2015, 06:29 PM   #852
Rookie

JCLII's Arena

Brady was 8-15 for 85 yds for the first 57 minutes. That's what I'm having an issue with. If he had a decent game and then went 7-8 on the final drive I would see no problem. I'm not putting down your sliders, I'm just not getting the same AI QB play as others are getting.

Old 09-12-2015, 07:50 PM   #853
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

i nvr see number 1 wr catch the football maybe 1 catch a game always tight end always number one receiver for both teams
Old 09-12-2015, 07:51 PM   #854
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

im gonna lower thre speed
Old 09-12-2015, 07:53 PM   #855
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill18
i nvr see number 1 wr catch the football maybe 1 catch a game always tight end always number one receiver for both teams
I've actually noticed this a bit with my team, the TE always seems to be the #1 receiver, but when I check the league stats there are plenty of WR with more catches on other teams. And I don't control the QB so it's not me targeting the TE.

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2015, 07:56 PM   #856
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

i just wish the best receiver on team would actually catch the football

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »