Home

MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

This is a discussion on MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-28-2015, 02:19 PM   #993
Rookie

Miguelaveli's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Hey Miguelavel, thanks for the input, I had deleted and reinstalled the tuner after the patch before starting my CFM. I'm not sure what's up with the injuries, maybe I am just getting really lucky, through 8 games (4 preseason and 4 regular season) I have had 2 guys go down with "Medium Risk" injuries and both came back in the same game and never even made it to the injury list.

With the QB awareness thing I raise QB ACC to 26 as was suggested and am still seeing the deer in the headlights but it's not every game. The first game Carr was a statue and was sacked 6 times by the Bengals, I would say maybe 2 were legit. The next game against the Ravens he only took 2 sacks and seemed to move around well, he was like a different QB. He played well again in game 3 against the Browns where he was sacked 3 times but they were all realistic, I think 2 were on blitzes. Then game four against a terrible Bears team he goes back to doing his best "Drew Bledsoe" impersonation and gets sacked 6 times with only 1 coming on a blitz.

I never saw this kind of inconsistent behavior from the QB in my previous test CFM, admittedly it was with Brees and I would expect him to have better pocket presence but this was blatant just standing there waiting to get sacked. LOL, I was yelling at the TV "Throw the $%^ ball away...nothing and he gets drilled. I'm at a loss with this because it's not every game, maybe it's just part of having a young QB. Perhaps I should crank up a new CFM with the Saints using the same settings and see if Brees has the same problems on these settings.

On a different note I was reading some stuff last night on Playmakers thread about fumbles and the TAK slider. He suggest reducing it to see more fumbles. I may try this since lowering the FUM slider just seems to cause more QB fumbles. An added perk of this might be better movement by the QB, at least that is what I gathered from reading his threads.

So I might be looking to drop TAK to 40 and leave FUM at 46. Of course there is suppose to be another patch coming soon which may muck up everything, who knows.
Interesting you mention Drew Brees, cause as i type this, that is who i am playing right now and he is doing all the bad things you just mentioned. lol . i quit the game and went to look at his traits and main stats. based on that info, he should be making WAY better decisions. he was taking sacks, he did scramble to try and get a throw off but just wouldnt let the ball go.

Hmm...I have made some slider adjustments and will come back here to share what has happened and what sliders i moved.

I have read the tak/fum but have not tried it out, let me know what you come up with and maybe we can do some changes in those areas as well.
Old 09-28-2015, 02:42 PM   #994
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguelaveli
Interesting you mention Drew Brees, cause as i type this, that is who i am playing right now and he is doing all the bad things you just mentioned. lol . i quit the game and went to look at his traits and main stats. based on that info, he should be making WAY better decisions. he was taking sacks, he did scramble to try and get a throw off but just wouldnt let the ball go.

Hmm...I have made some slider adjustments and will come back here to share what has happened and what sliders i moved.

I have read the tak/fum but have not tried it out, let me know what you come up with and maybe we can do some changes in those areas as well.
Well, at least I guess I'm not just imagining this stuff. The odd thing is I have not seen any of that from the CPU QB, only my own. The CPU QB, even guys like Austin for the Browns was moving around, getting rid of the ball, took no sacks and even ran for a TD! This is by far the biggest issue for me so I will try moving the TAK down to 40 and see what that gets me, only problem is I probably won't get to play again until the weekend.

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco
Old 09-30-2015, 04:05 PM   #995
Rookie

Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic (Coach Mode) Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Are the sliders in the first post on this forum up to date or do I need to scroll through the 100 pages to find the newest ones?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2015, 04:08 PM   #996
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by str0
Are the sliders in the first post on this forum up to date or do I need to scroll through the 100 pages to find the newest ones?

I've been away for some time. Blame work lol. But I'll update OP tonight hopefully by 7:30/8. The set you see now in OP are not too far off with the update. Just a couple minute adjustments. 1, 2 point adjustments. I'll have them up to date tonight for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-30-2015, 04:08 PM   #997
Rookie

I'm starting now. Is it just the threshold and speed adjustments?

Old 09-30-2015, 04:09 PM   #998
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by str0
I'm starting now. Is it just the threshold and speed adjustments?

No.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-01-2015, 04:35 PM   #999
Rookie

Miguelaveli's Arena

Sup fellas. I am now curious about the patch that just rolled out. Maybe one of you may have had insight about it.

I know that one of the directors at EA mentioned that with this patch that was released 9/30 that you can start your CFM/Leagues. And that past games cannot be reverted(obviously).

My question is: Does it start working while in the middle of a CFM as i do not care about the past games that have happened?

Or

Does it require to full start a new CFM from scratch for the update to be applied ?
Old 10-01-2015, 04:37 PM   #1000
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguelaveli
Sup fellas. I am now curious about the patch that just rolled out. Maybe one of you may have had insight about it.

I know that one of the directors at EA mentioned that with this patch that was released 9/30 that you can start your CFM/Leagues. And that past games cannot be reverted(obviously).

My question is: Does it start working while in the middle of a CFM as i do not care about the past games that have happened?

Or

Does it require to full start a new CFM from scratch for the update to be applied ?
From what I've read I think you need to restart, I know I will be but I haven't had a chance to play yet, hopefully tomorrow as I may be off!

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »