Home

MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

This is a discussion on MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2015, 09:54 AM   #761
Rookie

Miguelaveli's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Every year i come finding a slider set to come get my simulation play going with team/player based ratings stats and it is challenging ! some background as to how i have played since the introduction of the defense camera.

I would always lock TE on offense but not play him. just let offense run the play and on defense i am always the SS(which i create myself of course ! 71ovr) and actually play my key assignments. I always play with the Texans, BULLS ON PARADE !

These sliders have made it super fun and realisticly challenging. Thanks iiamcb and the community giving him feedback.

These sliders with the qb acc lowered to 25/26 is the perfect fit.
They finally throw an errant pass or 3 and actually go deep if the cpu on either team sees it. qb% for mallet is like 70% or lower on completions and other cpu qbs are like 60% or less cause i havent played an elite qb yet. waiting to face Luck.

@Flazko - pass block 36 is what makes your qb get pressure ! which i had a problem as mallet would stand in the pocket forever and finally throw to someone who would get open because of how much time he had. till i found these sliders (third adjustments fixed it).

the qb acc as stated above, there are like 2-3 errant passes per game so far and ive played 3 games with these updated sliders. But the qbs still make intelligent decisions, like throw away if the play isnt there, scramble if under pressure. even some throw on the runs happen.

only concern i have is that JJ watt who is a 99ovr isnt really shedding off faster than other people on the team and doesnt lead the team in sacks...i am wondering what would affect a d line player to play to his ratings without cheesing the cpu offensive line ??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2015, 09:58 AM   #762
Rookie

Miguelaveli's Arena

I would like to add that Mallet who is not elite should be 60ish percent or lower. Elites are closer to the 70% marker. wondering how to get that a little lower maybe ? But as i said i am wondering what it would look like against an elite qb. will report findings.
Old 09-09-2015, 10:11 AM   #763
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by benton32
Ok so i do coach mode only usually.. so i dont control the guys, but i notice alot of the sliders are leaned heavy to the CPU, should i follow these to a T, or should i make user and cpu both what the cpu slider is since im not controlling the guys, i always kinda wonder why if in coach mode the user sliders and usually way lower then computer one, is it to find the balance of it being on all pro,

so u should i use them how they show, or use both teams with the CPU slider..

thanks
I have been playing strict coach mode with these, never controlling anyone, just calling the plays and they have been playing great. You'll notice we are very close to having all the sliders even for user and cpu, only a slight difference in the QB ACC and in RB.

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco
Old 09-09-2015, 10:16 AM   #764
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic (Coach Mode) Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadymamba
Everything works really good bro thanks for the time
And effort for these sliders. Only thing I did was turn down the ints to 35. Seen to many LB pulling off DB type catches. Other than that great set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I actually think 41 is the sweet spot for INTs, any higher and it's a pick fest and any lower you will rarely see an INT. At 41 I've had games with no picks, 1 pick, a couple of picks, for both sides. Nice variety. I have not seen the LBs pick off many passes at 41, I think I've seen 2 or 3 in 9 games.

Old 09-09-2015, 10:46 AM   #765
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Why do u have pass block at 36?
PB at 36 creates a nice amount of pocket pressure without being overpowering. OBs move around the pocket and scramble to avoid pressure leading to errant throws which helps keep the completion percentage down.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2015, 12:32 PM   #766
MVP

iameich's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic (Coach Mode) Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
Ahhh, forgot about that. that's tricky. Try these for play now.

Offside: 55
False start: 55
Off holding: 60
Def holding: 50
Face mask: 55
Illegal block: 50
Roughing passer: 50
Defensive PI: 60

iamcb, u should really put these sliders on the OP for us that only like Play Now. Lol.

Old 09-09-2015, 12:50 PM   #767
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
I have been playing strict coach mode with these, never controlling anyone, just calling the plays and they have been playing great. You'll notice we are very close to having all the sliders even for user and cpu, only a slight difference in the QB ACC and in RB.
Any suggestions for someone who likes to play as just QB?
Old 09-09-2015, 01:28 PM   #768
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
PB at 36 creates a nice amount of pocket pressure without being overpowering. OBs move around the pocket and scramble to avoid pressure leading to errant throws which helps keep the completion percentage down.
Cool. Thanks for replying

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »