Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-05-2016, 03:16 PM   #1401
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

120-140 plays is what you should be looking for...Depending on how quickly you call your plays, making your reads and adjusting and you play calling style (run vs pass ratio) that 20 play gap should be enough to ensure that everyone reaches a realistic amount of plays run.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2016, 05:26 PM   #1402
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by haynniner80810
120-140 plays is what you should be looking for...Depending on how quickly you call your plays, making your reads and adjusting and you play calling style (run vs pass ratio) that 20 play gap should be enough to ensure that everyone reaches a realistic amount of plays run.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
I agree....and 9 minutes works perfectly for me...plus something about the gameplay feels better to me....and can't put it into words...it just DOES.

If another setting works well for you, by all means, go for it....
Old 02-05-2016, 06:20 PM   #1403
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

It might be just me but I think people get to fixated on the "perfect" amount of plays. I look more towards getting close but also having the right amount of total yards per game. You have to find the right balance. For me personally I can get both those at 8 min qtrs. 9 if I want just a bit more. I spend very little time adjusting at the LOS. It's mainly about what works for your preference.
Old 02-05-2016, 06:31 PM   #1404
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
It might be just me but I think people get to fixated on the "perfect" amount of plays. I look more towards getting close but also having the right amount of total yards per game. You have to find the right balance. For me personally I can get both those at 8 min qtrs. 9 if I want just a bit more. I spend very little time adjusting at the LOS. It's mainly about what works for your preference.
Agreed.

I think we all get fixated on one aspect of the game or another. Some get fixated on "no O-line subs"...which is nearly impossible on this game without dropping fatigue to the point where no one subs. Some get fixated on total plays. Personally, I get fixated on targets to the number 1 WR (which is why I spent so much freakin' time trying to find the DPI/Defensive Holding values that I like - and they still aren't perfect for me).

In a way, this is a good thing. Last year, we were still trying to fix the horrendous QB play and overpowered D-line on M15. This year....look where we are now....You know me, I love to talk football and this game....but let's all take a step back and realize how fortunate we are to have things where they are this year.

(BTW....that last paragraph is not directed at anyone....just something that randomly popped in my head).
Old 02-06-2016, 05:29 AM   #1405
Rookie

cuoreceltico's Arena

OVR: 0

11 min for quarters human vs human works perfect in order of yards and plays
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2016, 11:01 AM   #1406
Rookie

adickerson's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Agreed.

I think we all get fixated on one aspect of the game or another. Some get fixated on "no O-line subs"...which is nearly impossible on this game without dropping fatigue to the point where no one subs. Some get fixated on total plays. Personally, I get fixated on targets to the number 1 WR (which is why I spent so much freakin' time trying to find the DPI/Defensive Holding values that I like - and they still aren't perfect for me).

In a way, this is a good thing. Last year, we were still trying to fix the horrendous QB play and overpowered D-line on M15. This year....look where we are now....You know me, I love to talk football and this game....but let's all take a step back and realize how fortunate we are to have things where they are this year.

(BTW....that last paragraph is not directed at anyone....just something that randomly popped in my head).
I agree....my sticking points are plays per game and o'line subbing, but overall this is by far the best Madden I have ever played, they have a few more things to fix like O'line injuries(which are extremely important in today's game), and for me, the way they distribute fatigue...for example, if my team is just crushing running the ball, then their front seven should get tired a lot faster than my Oline since pass protection is a hell of a lot more tiring for O linemen than run offense and vise versa for d linemen and linebackers.

And Josh, I completely agree that 9min quarters definitely feels better, but that 110-115 plays per game would just stick in my craw so im gonna stick with 10 min quarters

About to broadcast my year 1 Steelers franchise with the over powered OLB week 15 game against the 12-1 Broncos...this will probably be my final test in pursuit of a perfect season. Will be using 10min qtrs with op auto subs and 53 fatigue.

http://www.twitch.tv/aarond1977
Old 02-06-2016, 11:31 AM   #1407
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Broadcasting: in 5 min

Falcons vs Saints.

Twitch: hunkerdownuga

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 02-06-2016, 11:33 AM   #1408
Rookie

adickerson's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
Broadcasting: in 5 min

Falcons vs Saints.

Twitch: hunkerdownuga

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Stop copying me! lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »