Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-08-2016, 11:29 AM   #1433
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by saywatt
I rarely ever get to play Madden :/ the major pitfall to living on a farm lol. I follow this thread and watch some guys online when I get a chance though.

Are you guys ever getting smoked with these? I've been using this slider set for a while but I have 7-10 days in between my games sometimes.
I do get smoked at times, like a 35-7 loss to the niners using the vikings over the weekend where their run game got nearly 200 yards.

For me, it's rare that I can blow out the CPU. Part of it is my aggressive style of passing...but the CPU offense has been much better with the op sliders.
Old 02-08-2016, 12:00 PM   #1434
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I do get smoked at times, like a 35-7 loss to the niners using the vikings over the weekend where their run game got nearly 200 yards.

For me, it's rare that I can blow out the CPU. Part of it is my aggressive style of passing...but the CPU offense has been much better with the op sliders.
Cool! Maybe I can try them out this week
Old 02-08-2016, 03:04 PM   #1435
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

This is the best sports gaming year for me in a very long time. This is the first time that I am playing franchise for Madden, NBA2k, and Fifa multiple seasons and with almost default settings for each. I followed this same concept as Josh's setting for Fifa and NBA2k as well with some great success. I am doing a multi-sport Franchise mode broadcast for all 3 titles. Fifa and NBA 2k, I restarted franchises after going with almost default concept of Josh's Madden in those games. I am at 2nd half of year 1 in both FIFA(Everton CM) and NBA 2k(Hawks). NBA 2k is basically PRO-SIM with penalty sliders adjusted. FIFA is PRO default with only adjustment to cpu passing to make not as accurate. Both minor changes with some great solid realistic results. Never enjoyed winning and losing in all 3 titles. Anyone interested in those exact settings for NBA 2k and FIFA I can post if you want.

Happy Gaming!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2016, 03:05 PM   #1436
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by snellman
Thank you for these sliders, I am having more fun with madden this year and playing it longer than I have in a while.

It is funny because I will blow out a couple of teams and start to think that maybe I should look into something else, then will get handled in a game and be screaming at myself for throwing the pick. I don't mind seeing OL get subbed in because I enjoy the fact that as the game goes on my WR and RBs are getting subbed out at a higher frequency and my backups are getting snaps on both sides of the ball. (it makes you consider your depth more rather than just paying scrubs)

One thing I am not sure of is the CPU can't run the ball on me at all. Granted I have a dominant line and LBs (Using the Vikings, my favorite team). I currently have Griffen (99) Floyd (93) Joseph (96) and Hunter (92) as my starters with Barr (99) Kendricks (92) at 2 LBs (can't remember the third, but he is a drafted player who is at 89 in his 3rd year). However, my run D is ranked 3rd in the league after 8 games so it is staying fairly in line with the sim generated stats. Now, I just need to get better at reading Ds so I quit throwing picks...lol.
Edit to add: I call plays on defense, but do not control any players.
Old 02-08-2016, 08:11 PM   #1437
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Preseason action as the "expansion" San Antonio Marshalls face-off versus the Bills....

http://www.twitch.tv/joshc77

Using OP settings with autosubs for WRs, CBs, and Ss set to 55/65.
Old 02-08-2016, 09:35 PM   #1438
Pro

@JoshC1977, could I use this for a couple of people in a online cfm,if so would I have everyone put the settings in the main menu before franchise?

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
Old 02-08-2016, 09:47 PM   #1439
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersFan89
@JoshC1977, could I use this for a couple of people in a online cfm,if so would I have everyone put the settings in the main menu before franchise?

I would think so....have confirmed these work well in online CFMs. However, I have no idea how they will handle user v. user games....but if you try it out, let us know...
Old 02-08-2016, 09:48 PM   #1440
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I would think so....have confirmed these work well in online CFMs. However, I have no idea how they will handle user v. user games....but if you try it out, let us know...
I'll make sure to let you if I have try it out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »