Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2016, 04:29 AM   #1097
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoast49ers
After a few games my only real complaint is my starters subbing out on long drives. They always seem to be out right when i need them in the redzone. Other than that it plays well. Best challenge on All-Pro i've ever had. Cpu run game is tough!
Rotation my friend. I've started rotating my dline (just using the dline sub formation sub for whatever formation I am picking) on 2nd downs just in case they convert the 3rd.n 2nd half when the fatigue is really racking up to keep 3rd down rushers fresh, I take up individual players on first and 2nd down so they will be ready for 3rd down to just get after the QB. Haven't started trying anything with WRs yet, since my WRs suck anyway, but in the running game I give Gurley drives off where I try to use Mason for that drive. I'm trying to not rely on autosubs (which never worked anyway so dont know why I would lol)

We are hitting a new level of depth with Madden which is pretty good.
Old 09-16-2016, 04:35 AM   #1098
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeg
I'm actually borderline too many plays. I think 9 minutes is a good spot. I could probably afford to run a little more time off between plays.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk
I've been trying to slow down as well. Give my players time rest and actually take my time and pick the right play. Since the difficulty is getting more realistic the playcalling is much more rewarding.

I wishhhhh there was a setting for defensive play selection. Not for play count purposes, but I see their offensive set and more than half the time I'm forced into a random play as I try to match up and formation sub in those 10-15 seconds they give you. So I've been going more toward down and distance formation calls but still wish I could set it.
Old 09-16-2016, 06:27 AM   #1099
Pro

Woad23's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Honestly, I'm not even sure if these would work on online CFMs.
I play online (been playing madden with my cousin since we were kids, not going to let getting old and hundreds of miles stop that!) set seems to work great for me.
Old 09-16-2016, 07:28 AM   #1100
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Starting playing 2nd game last night Josh, mvp watching, same as my 1st game. 1st half of game awesome, 2nd half turns into shootout, totally different game, has to be progressive fatigue?

MVP's games were same thing as well.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 09-16-2016, 07:49 AM   #1101
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
Starting playing 2nd game last night Josh, mvp watching, same as my 1st game. 1st half of game awesome, 2nd half turns into shootout, totally different game, has to be progressive fatigue?

MVP's games were same thing as well.

So both defense just start giving up huge chunk plays? Missed tackles? Can't get off blocks? Falcons defense kinda sucks too lol plus the offense is stacked with talent. Not sure you should be having a bunch of a low scoring games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2016, 08:04 AM   #1102
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
So both defense just start giving up huge chunk plays? Missed tackles? Can't get off blocks? Falcons defense kinda sucks too lol plus the offense is stacked with talent. Not sure you should be having a bunch of a low scoring games.
were talking both sides, everything goes wide open. big play after big play, non stop. my offense and cpu offense. 1st game against bucs was 13-10 at half. Ended 52-31. Raiders game was 17-10 at half, after 6 tds in a matter of 9 minutes in both sides, new something just not right.

yes I know Falcons D is not that good.

Last edited by Hunkerdown; 09-16-2016 at 08:15 AM.
Old 09-16-2016, 08:07 AM   #1103
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
were talking both sides, everything goes wide open. big play after big play, non stop. my offense and cpu offense. 1st game against bucs was 13-10 at half. Ended 52-31. Raiders game was 17-10 at half, after 6 tds in a matter of 9 minutes in both sides, new soneth8ng just not right.

Damn that's weird. All I can suggest is going into your cfm gameplay sliders and hitting reset which is what I do before every game after seeing D18 comment on his testing of it. Or go the full profile delete route that Josh does sometimes.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
Old 09-16-2016, 08:08 AM   #1104
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
You have to use both the MM and CFM settings for CFM mode...they work in-concert.

I thought they are separate sliders ? MM is for play now I thought . Also why the zeros in MM? Can you explain how they work together ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »