Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2016, 05:00 AM   #2033
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Any way to see a little more in game injury's? I don't do PTM so I don't get the simmed ones that others will see
Old 10-26-2016, 07:17 AM   #2034
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoast49ers
U mean 75 injury? Thats what OP says
Errr...yes...

(Hate it when I do that)
Old 10-26-2016, 09:31 AM   #2035
Pro

I just had back-to-back 200 yard games with 74 OVR Jay Ajayi behind that crappy Dolphins O-Line - the running game must be completely overpowered, that could never happen in the NFL, right??? ;-)

No, honestly, these sliders come as close to real football as I've seen in a video game so far. Good players are making a difference compared to average guys. Ratings seem to matter and that's what we all wanted to achieve...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2016, 10:17 AM   #2036
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by akathejoker
Any way to see a little more in game injury's? I don't do PTM so I don't get the simmed ones that others will see
You could raise the CFM injury slider...but anything over 51 will give crazy sim injuries....and the CPU is horrible at managing them. I suppose you could change it before each game....but I haven't looked at that option.
Old 10-26-2016, 11:01 AM   #2037
Rookie

BritPitbull's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnum
I just had back-to-back 200 yard games with 74 OVR Jay Ajayi behind that crappy Dolphins O-Line - the running game must be completely overpowered, that could never happen in the NFL, right??? ;-)

No, honestly, these sliders come as close to real football as I've seen in a video game so far. Good players are making a difference compared to average guys. Ratings seem to matter and that's what we all wanted to achieve...
That's a trite statement really. The stats are not relevant when compared to the way the game looks and feels. So for example: Dwayne Allen may get 145 yds and a TD in a game in the real NFL but he will never suddenly become faster and more explosive than Odell Beckham (as he did in my game). I'll probably give these anther try just to be fair. Aside from big plays and rubberbanding something that niggled me in the Colts game was the fact that Luck barely used his three receivers (despite constantly coming out of a 3 WR set) and hardly went downfield - felt a bit odd.

I certainly set up all sliders and settings correctly - I'm not a great Madden player but have been testing sliders for many years and know the drill. Having said that, if the sliders set in the main menu effect the gameplay in franchise then this is a huge issue and so many people on here must be effectively using different sets without realising it.
Old 10-26-2016, 09:11 PM   #2038
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
You could raise the CFM injury slider...but anything over 51 will give crazy sim injuries....and the CPU is horrible at managing them. I suppose you could change it before each game....but I haven't looked at that option.
Alright I'll give it a go. Seeing more would be cool but it's not a game breaker by any means.
Old 10-27-2016, 02:16 PM   #2039
Rookie

OVR: 1

One underrated thing about these sliders is that watching the CPU play each other is a real treat. This is important in keeping your long term interest in franchise mode. Getting involved with other teams around the league (not just your own) is key for immersion.
Old 10-27-2016, 06:31 PM   #2040
Pro

I admittedly didn't read through the whole thread so maybe it's in here, but how do you guys combat the CPU running cover 1 press and getting easily destroyed with the deep ball. House rules?
*I'm posting this exact same question in other threads, to get different opinions. So if you see it posted multiple times, that's why. Not spamming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2020: 52-39

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »