Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2016, 02:46 PM   #313
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Here it is..hope it plays

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
Old 08-31-2016, 02:54 PM   #314
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Ok. How are the big plays happening?

Is it long passes to wide open guys?

Is it defensive TD's by the CPU?

Is it broken tackles?

Just need a little more info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As far as the running game its broken tackles leading to huge gains of 20-30 yards. Even WRs too. And they seem to always be open no matter what i do. I mix coverages butnothing stops them from destroying me. I kno× the dolphins dont have good corners but it seems very excessive.
Old 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM   #315
MVP

tyler28's Arena

My only issue with 9min no run off to get subs right is that the games feel long. I had 85 plays not counting st. Cpu had 60. 145 + seems a lot. This can lead to higher yardage and inflated stats.

I was getting good stats before i switched to try auto subs. Just some info for ppl trying out quarter times

Im staying w my run off clock around 12min for quicker game completage.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2016, 03:57 PM   #316
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhsballa11
Interesting. I've not had that same experience. Lost Dez for 12 weeks week 1 and Crawford for 9 weeks week 2 at 50, and then 48 respectively. Lowered to 42 and lost 2 guys week 3, one returned to the game and the other out 6 weeks.

For me, I'll continue to lower as the frequency doesn't appear to be affected, but the severity does... Can't comment on the simming cuz I turned injuries off in preseason to avoid any of that.

These are some great settings though. Not sure how much can be altered drastically before a patch. I will probably give RBK at 51 a try tonight to see if I can get a few less TFL's against and a few more pile ups for 1-2 yard gains instead.

CPU quarterbacks are a bit whacky without the patch. I've had games under 50% completion against and then games where they've been 80% +. What's odd is I haven't allowed a single 300 yd passer, using Dallas. Could be cuz most teams can get 4-6 YPC on me most games though. Yet to see the CPU abandon the run and air it out a ton, which isn't terrible considering the state of my run D.

You also have to look at the players injury ratings. What are those guys rating?

Old 08-31-2016, 04:01 PM   #317
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewGW88
As far as the running game its broken tackles leading to huge gains of 20-30 yards. Even WRs too. And they seem to always be open no matter what i do. I mix coverages butnothing stops them from destroying me. I kno× the dolphins dont have good corners but it seems very excessive.

If you need to you can raise user coverage 5-10, User tackling by 5 or so, and I would suggest if you don't already really use the A button for wrap up tackles. Much fewer broken tackles that way.

Old 08-31-2016, 06:02 PM   #318
Pro

Man with this game the way it is this year and this set, you really gotta know what beats what in terms of Route concepts!!!
Old 08-31-2016, 07:28 PM   #319
Pro

I'm having the same issue with pass coverage as the person previously said. I know the Bears defense is clueless but it's as if the reaction time is unnaturally slow! Even with the suggestion to turn up pass coverage up to 10! I'm going to try it with reaction time up 10 too
Old 08-31-2016, 09:46 PM   #320
MVP

tyler28's Arena

It may just be me but i feel the game tempo and overall feel is better using the runoff clock.

I ran 13 min 12 ro and i kept 58 fat with 60/80. Subs happened occasionally mainly in the 4th ( which was nice) but i really didnt see a difference from 50 to 58 fatigue subbing wise and i didnt see any dissapearing players or crazy subbing of the ol. The positive was there were subs in the 4th as players got tired. My te subbed out quite a bit.

Another good way of getting the rb to sub is by using formations subs if you want more 2nd rb carries.

The stats seem a lot better. The play count is right on.

Alright i think im done testing for now. Hopefully just a few tweaks after the patch and ill be good to go

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »