Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2016, 08:38 PM   #793
Banned

BucksInSix's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Try cpu run blocking at 90 and as for scrambling qbs there's nothing that can fix that but editing the player's traits but it's not worth it
EA really needs to invest in custom playbooks and really make each team feel special. Along with that really individualize each QB. It is the most famous position in North American Sports and they just treat it like they are all the same. Cam, and Brees play nearly identical in this game, and it is a absolute shame. As for your QB Acc Slider. I am buying in. They actually acted like human beings not just checking down to wide open flat routes and the occasional open in routes. Good to see organic QB Play, even if they won't move or scramble like QBs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Old 09-05-2016, 08:40 PM   #794
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucksInSix
EA really needs to invest in custom playbooks and really make each team feel special. Along with that really individualize each QB. It is the most famous position in North American Sports and they just treat it like they are all the same. Cam, and Brees play nearly identical in this game, and it is a absolute shame. As for your QB Acc Slider. I am buying in. They actually acted like human beings not just checking down to wide open flat routes and the occasional open in routes. Good to see organic QB Play, even if they won't move or scramble like QBs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Yeah. EA is on the right path but they do have plenty of work left to do.
Old 09-05-2016, 08:50 PM   #795
Rookie

How do you play run defense against the CPU?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2016, 09:54 PM   #796
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by motel08
How do you play run defense against the CPU?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I always play as a DE, I use play prediction on every play, either I'm right or om wrong and I pay the price. I always predict if it's a pass or run, I predict if the pass is inside, outside, over the top or underneath or to watch the sticks (first down line) , I also predict if the run is inside or outside. I spotlight a certain player, I shade certain players, I make as many adjustments as I can before the ball is snapped, this is all based off what formation the cpu calls and my gut feeling.
Old 09-05-2016, 10:15 PM   #797
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

I wish the CPU would sub players the same amount that my team does.
Old 09-05-2016, 10:55 PM   #798
Rookie

Is there any way around quick play calls being extremely pass heavy? Like even if I used one of the generic playbooks? I don't want to create my own because I feel like it'd only be good for the one team I create it for and I like using a lot of different teams. This slider set is great to me with quick play calls but I find games too easy when I'm picking all of my plays. Granted they're close games but I feel like I'm rarely ever punting the ball.
Old 09-06-2016, 01:16 AM   #799
Rookie

Anyway to edit Bridgewater's injury in your rosters so if I chose pretty existing injuries he will be out for the year
Old 09-06-2016, 01:31 AM   #800
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZB85
Anyway to edit Bridgewater's injury in your rosters so if I chose pretty existing injuries he will be out for the year
No. All I can do is put him on the bench on the depth chart . Same with suspended rosters. An update from EA should be out tomorrow or Thursday. Last year they would put the update out on Tuesdays or Thursdays. I can't remember.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »