Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2016, 10:32 AM   #809
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Flaz, quick question... I play on 15 minutes quarters, should fatigue still be at 50 with the new Auto Sub settings?
Yes. 50 is good
Old 09-06-2016, 10:33 AM   #810
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chichoslg
No Allmadden slider set this year?
Lol do you not see people complaining about all pro, imagine if I did all madden, it would be way too hard for some of these guys . but all madden makes these players play like superman

Last edited by Flazko; 09-06-2016 at 10:56 AM.
Old 09-06-2016, 10:36 AM   #811
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by metlfan
Decent sliders but QB accuracy at 70 is too much I think. RG3 lit me up with only 4 incompletions and he had pressure on him
I wouldn't say my sliders are "decent" but thanks for your opinion. Sliders aren't going to make your team "good " people misconstrue the point of sliders. If your team sucks at getting pressure or you have a weak secondary then you're going to get lit up. Even by Mr. RG3. As I state over and over and over, the qb accuracy slider has nothing to do with how accurate they throw, it has everything to do with how aware they are of the field. I toned down the qb accuracy slider this morning, so give it a try or maybe an other slider set is best for you.

Last edited by Flazko; 09-06-2016 at 10:57 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2016, 10:41 AM   #812
All Star

Flazko's Arena

There's people here loving the qb accuracy slider at 70 for the cpu, there's others who want it higher, there's others who want it lower. There's people who want a challenging slider set, there's others who say it's too hard. Sliders are not ment to make a team good, my sliders are not ment to make the Browns play like the Patriots, sorry. It's stated in bold writing on the first page.. Make adjustments to fit your skills or preferences. Or there's plenty of other slider sets on this forum you guys can try. My slider set is no the best nor the worst, that doesn't matter to me. The settings I have posted are what work for ME, I just decided to share them with all of you.
Old 09-06-2016, 11:01 AM   #813
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
Not here there are plenty in the forums though

But to be honest besides the fact that the game is so far away from the truth or stats in all madden if your looking for a challenge these sliders with all pro give you enough challenge to enjoy every game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where have you been? Haven't seen you post in a few days
Old 09-06-2016, 11:14 AM   #814
Pro

OVR: 11

Can you comment on your XP sliders? I've been using TDawgs XP sliders and I'm curious of the results you got with yours.
Old 09-06-2016, 11:26 AM   #815
Rookie

I made an interesting find, I was playing with reaction at 46, had 3 sacks all year in 5 games, and that's with ansah which is one of the best DEs in the league. I turned the reaction up to 100 on both CPU and human and got 5 sacks the next game. I'll keep an eye on this but perhaps the reaction is also tied into the pass rush somehow? I surely hope not but with madden who knows.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2016, 11:49 AM   #816
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by guff
I made an interesting find, I was playing with reaction at 46, had 3 sacks all year in 5 games, and that's with ansah which is one of the best DEs in the league. I turned the reaction up to 100 on both CPU and human and got 5 sacks the next game. I'll keep an eye on this but perhaps the reaction is also tied into the pass rush somehow? I surely hope not but with madden who knows.
Could be possible. I heard a rumor two years ago that the reaction time at 50 ment balanced between reacting to run and reacting to pass, if you moved it above 50 the players would react faster to pass than to run and if you lowered it under 50 the players would react faster to the run than the pass

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »