Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 202 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2016, 11:53 PM   #1609
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
I know haha I just love the blue set a lot lol. I'll probably give the purple a go lol..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Try

User qb accuracy between 10-17, cpu accuracy 35

User run blocking 3
__________________
We Dem Boyz

Last edited by Flazko; 09-21-2016 at 12:01 AM.
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 11:54 PM   #1610
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Had a another weird game.

Sam Bradford threw 37 times
Demarco Murray ran for 39 times and the last drive ran 3 times for 99 yards to seal.the game. And this is all from the CPU

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
motel08 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 12:08 AM   #1611
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

How much of a challenge is your purple set? Compared to the blue set?
asandique is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 12:59 AM   #1612
Pro
 
MvPeterson2828's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Prescott Valley, Arizona.
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Try

User qb accuracy between 10-17, cpu accuracy 35

User run blocking 3


I tried 10 accuracy 18/41 315 yards though lol. Yards only that high because a final downfield pass to try and win it was caught but didn't get me a TD. I'll probably keep it around 12 or 14. I did push up CPU reaction time to 10 and HUM run game to 3 and I got a good game out of it. Lost 23-26. Should haven been 9-26 or even worse but I tried a late comeback but was too late and Rodgers got hurt and missed the first half so wasn't much a threat there. James stark did crush me 31 carries and 184 yards lol. Man he tore me up. Langford ran for a whopping 55 yards so I am beyond happy with that! I am gonna keep plugging along and see how it goes. Vikings, bye week, bucs and giants are next so I should be up for some interesting games.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MvPeterson2828 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 01:06 AM   #1613
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
I tried 10 accuracy 18/41 315 yards though lol. Yards only that high because a final downfield pass to try and win it was caught but didn't get me a TD. I'll probably keep it around 12 or 14. I did push up CPU reaction time to 10 and HUM run game to 3 and I got a good game out of it. Lost 23-26. Should haven been 9-26 or even worse but I tried a late comeback but was too late and Rodgers got hurt and missed the first half so wasn't much a threat there. James stark did crush me 31 carries and 184 yards lol. Man he tore me up. Langford ran for a whopping 55 yards so I am beyond happy with that! I am gonna keep plugging along and see how it goes. Vikings, bye week, bucs and giants are next so I should be up for some interesting games.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just lost 40-23... 0-1 to start the season lol
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 01:14 AM   #1614
Pro
 
MvPeterson2828's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Prescott Valley, Arizona.
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I just lost 40-23... 0-1 to start the season lol


Man you got Killed! Haha I was down 9-26 in the 4th but I attempted a comeback but failed haha


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MvPeterson2828 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 01:17 AM   #1615
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Man you got Killed! Haha I was down 9-26 in the 4th but I attempted a comeback but failed haha


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I couldn't stop Eli Manning and I couldn't get anything going on offense, had only 56 rushing yards and kept getting pressured , threw 3 picks. O well. I don't mind losing. It gets boring always winning. No suspense lol that is the worst loss I've ever had in my madden career lol
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 01:19 AM   #1616
Pro
 
MvPeterson2828's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Prescott Valley, Arizona.
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I couldn't stop Eli Manning and I couldn't get anything going on offense, had only 56 rushing yards and kept getting pressured , threw 3 picks. O well. I don't mind losing. It gets boring always winning. No suspense lol that is the worst loss I've ever had in my madden career lol


Haha I love losing. I'm probably gonna make it a little more challenging and 35 CPU accuracy. I got blown out once 40-3 and I'll love to see that again with my crappy bears


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MvPeterson2828 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:00 AM.

Top -