Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2016, 12:23 PM   #129
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountainers
Is anyone seeing the QBs leave the pocket? I heard if you uninstall the game and then reinstall it, it fixes it. Can anyone confirm this?

I just reinstalled I'm playing the lions with their backup cause Stafford got hurt I've seen him try and avoid cox but it does look like their more alert towards the pass rush

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Eagles
Old 08-25-2016, 01:30 PM   #130
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
I just reinstalled I'm playing the lions with their backup cause Stafford got hurt I've seen him try and avoid cox but it does look like their more alert towards the pass rush

Did you do a complete reinstall? I have the PS4 version and I reinstalled everything, including the tuner and commentary updates.
Old 08-25-2016, 01:31 PM   #131
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Yes I deleted the game from the storage setting on PS4 then just took the game out put it back in then downloaded everything again

Football- Eagles
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2016, 01:36 PM   #132
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Game Speed controls the overall speed of players. For example on Fast Vs Slow, on Fast you will see quicker cuts on routes by WRs, you will have to make quicker decisions when running the ball or passing the ball, coverage isn't as tight. On Slow you have a little more time to pick which hole you wanna hit, routes are more precise, coverage is tighter and your decisions don't have to be as quick.
Old 08-25-2016, 01:45 PM   #133
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Game Speed controls the overall speed of players. For example on Fast Vs Slow, on Fast you will see quicker cuts on routes by WRs, you will have to make quicker decisions when running the ball or passing the ball, coverage isn't as tight. On Slow you have a little more time to pick which hole you wanna hit, routes are more precise, coverage is tighter and your decisions don't have to be as quick.
I think Ive been playing on normal, there will be more streaming tonight.

Trying to figure out how to do it through Youtube.

I love these sliders, the games have been good and tight. I will write down and post stats tonight for my first two games.

I think the pass blocking is pretty close, I seem to get OK pressure, and thats with an all rookie team.

So your comment on Elliott doesnt apply to me to much, I have an all rookie team. But your OLine for Dallas is crazy, so should be able to get some good runs.
Old 08-25-2016, 03:19 PM   #134
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

What I've noticed is that my running backs rack up yardage much more than everyone else in the league because they've been given more attempts is there any way to lessen that besides just running it less?

Ryan Matthews has 124 carries through 6 weeks while everyone else is at 84-85 should I just not run as much?
Football- Eagles

Last edited by PhillyPhannnn; 08-25-2016 at 03:22 PM.
Old 08-25-2016, 03:25 PM   #135
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
What I've noticed is that my running backs rack up yardage much more than everyone else in the league because they've been given more attempts is there any way to lessen that besides just running it less?

Ryan Matthews has 124 carries through 6 weeks while everyone else is at 84-85 should I just not run as much?
I think the only problem with this is that there doesnt seem to be season long exhaustion/fatigue mechanic in the game.

So it wont matter later in the season, AKA your back wont fatigue out fast later in the season after 200 carries, 300 carries etc.

Id just keep running.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2016, 03:29 PM   #136
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
I think Ive been playing on normal, there will be more streaming tonight.

Trying to figure out how to do it through Youtube.

I love these sliders, the games have been good and tight. I will write down and post stats tonight for my first two games.

I think the pass blocking is pretty close, I seem to get OK pressure, and thats with an all rookie team.

So your comment on Elliott doesnt apply to me to much, I have an all rookie team. But your OLine for Dallas is crazy, so should be able to get some good runs.
I'm glad. I'm shocked my thread has a 3 star rating. As much work and time as I put in to these I didn't think they were deserving of that lol. Update coming later today.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »