Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-05-2016, 08:46 PM   #5105
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
Really who did you lose to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I lost to redskins, I couldn't stop their WRs, they're too explosive for me lol lost by 10
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2016, 08:46 PM   #5106
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
What did you decide to go with PhillyPhannnnnnnnn?

I'm using secret sauce as well so far I'm 2-0 gonna play the steelers and see what happens

Football- Eagles
Old 12-05-2016, 08:46 PM   #5107
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
I'm using secret sauce as well so far I'm 2-0 gonna play the steelers and see what happens

How were the first 2 games
Old 12-05-2016, 08:48 PM   #5108
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
If you're playing all madden and struggling with robo qbs try flazkos red set #1 with qb accuracy at 2/2 and adjust from there. I'm using flazkos penalties, auto subs, 65 fatigue and 15/15 clock. The qbs are almost too inaccurate and I bumped mine up to 2hum/5cpu. I'm sure there's a reason he set acc at 35/35 for that set, but it definitely works.

I tried raider ren's set and for whatever reason 2/2 accuracy has a much bigger impact specifically on the default based red set.

Without looking, Ren I remember your set was designed to balance out all madden. I know the 50/50 pass block is intimidating but I still have the most sacks in the league but not as many throwaways, which I look forward to. Anything to keep the cpu completion percentage down. But I seriously felt bad for Andy dalton and Carson wentz. Dalton at 48% 173 yards 0tds 1 int. Wentz 54% 230 yards 2tds 1 int. Cpu acc at 5 almost feels too high again but I need more games. Trust me you're not going to feel cheesed
My set is playing extremely well, for me. In my week 1 game against the Saints, Brees threw for 290, 2 TDs, 0 INTs and 68% complete. I was only able to sack him once or twice, even with CPU pass block at 5, but I was able to get some pressure. I'm playing with slow game speed, though I've been considering a jump to Normal. I'm extremely hesitant to change anything further at this point however. In fact, I'll take input. Should I go to Normal from Slow and then call it a day, or leave it as is?
Old 12-05-2016, 09:01 PM   #5109
Gaming Avenger

Flazko, what do you think? I value your opinion. I really like the way my set plays, currently on slow. But I'd really like to capture more of that realistic NFL game speed by bumping it up to Normal. Worth doing at this point, or should I leave well enough alone? How substantial of a change is game speed in all-madden?
Old 12-05-2016, 09:04 PM   #5110
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Flazko, what do you think? I value your opinion. I really like the way my set plays, currently on slow. But I'd really like to capture more of that realistic NFL game speed by bumping it up to Normal. Worth doing at this point, or should I leave well enough alone? How substantial of a change is game speed in all-madden?
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it." I would just leave it if you're happy, I think game speed is crucial but it's even more so on All Madden. I also go test both options in practice before making a decision.
Old 12-05-2016, 09:09 PM   #5111
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it." I would just leave it if you're happy, I think game speed is crucial but it's even more so on All Madden. I also go test both options in practice before making a decision.
Well put, and thanks for the advice. I like Normal or Fast on all-pro, but you're right - significantly more impact on all-madden. Instead of wanting that more life like game speed, I'll enjoy the smoothness of Slow and the fact that I'm getting realistic gameplay and results with my version of your prior default set. The 4 INTs that I threw in week 1 is really pi$$ing me off. Got to make smarter decisions. Two were late in the game while I was leading, on my side of the field. Poor play calling by the user...I am the user.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2016, 09:25 PM   #5112
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
How were the first 2 games

Well my first game was against the Browns so I run that pretty easily 38-24 the next game against the Bears was a little more balanced I actually returned my first ever kick return for a TD in all madden games and I pulled out a win despite throwing 4 picks.......(shush) 23-19 so we'll see how the steelers go but stats are looking pretty accurate so I'm happy so far

Football- Eagles

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »